SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 64 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bellehuntley Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:53 pm

Maybe they did ask Ben and he just turned it down
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

dwts - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by nannymargie Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:33 pm

relaxing wrote:
bilolo wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'd be pushing him on that dance floor, knowing a pay check is coming every week! laugh out loud

"Go honey, work hard, you need to win that mirror ball trophy"
:yes: :yes: dwts - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 3806527698 i would too.

Exactly me too.  I'd be thrilled for him to make that money and that I'd get to meet all the pros and go to the show every week and the after parties. If people return to regular life and jobs they aren't together all day anyway, so I don't really get why a work day's worth of hours spent on the show would be a problem JMO.   I think it would be awesome.   I'd almost want to fake my way into an F1 slot just for DWTS. ( giggling Half kidding).

I only have 1 request that he would get an older pro so that Lauren doesn't get jealous.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:36 pm

I don't think Lauren is the jealous type though no matter who his partner is
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:43 pm

AmyB wrote:FWIW, I'm about 95% positive Ben's not doing DWTS. Someone who works for that PureDWTS blog which leaks the pairings early has already released 11 of the 12 celebrities, and today tweeted that Lindsay's partner (the only one yet to be revealed) isn't Ben. So unless they've decided to go with 13 pairings at the last minute, he's not on it.

Yep I just posted her tweets in the DWTS thread.

@putUincespence
Cast seems pretty set at 12 couples. Sorry, Emma/Ben/Frankie/Rydel fans. #MaybeNextSeason #DWTS

@putUincespence
So as promised, a hint on Lindsay’s partner: it’s not Ben Higgins OR Frankie Grande. This person hasn’t been a rumor at all. #dwts

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  dwts - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 1f49c

dwts - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 8367-910 dwts - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 I_got_13 dwts - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 E5kqdm15 dwts - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:49 pm

Ess okay. Now Ben and Lauren can focus on their relationship.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Hmmmm.....that is interesting. I was OK with it either way.
I must admit, I do cringe for the Bach contestants not he show....they usually aren't the greatest dancers! Embarressed!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:06 am

bluwavz wrote:Ess okay. Now Ben and Lauren can focus on their relationship.

cheerleader cheerleader

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:41 am

Maybe his bad knees were a factor in the decision to not do it. He said that he used to dunk in basketball but two torn ACL's made that kinda difficult (sorry, I can't for the life of me remember where he said that) and well, ballroom dancing, lifting his partner, and all the other physical stuff is pretty hard on your knees.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:00 am

DWTS is a tough workout! Lots of injuries in the past.
I think if he wants to do it, he should do it as any of the others have. Good little nest egg for all those nest egg items.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:16 am

Just imo, I don't get the impression that Ben is interested in exposure just for exposure's sake. When he went on the Bachelorette and Bachelor, he seemed sincere about the finding love part of being on the show. When he promotes things, they are charities or causes, not just his image. It will be nice to see him continue to use his fame to publicize causes that he cares about.

I wonder, does the woman he chose share that interest? Time will tell...

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:20 am

Ben did say he wanted to take his women out and date her, love on her in public and take a vacation together as the first items on his list in his recent interviews.  Maybe he decided time solidifying his lovelife was more important than DWTS.  If he did considering the circumstances and emotional punch in the gut for all that is sure to be the finale episode for all 3 involved.....good on him.  I do believe he loves his F1 so once he is allowed to be public it is nice he is choosing to focus on the relationship.  I think he has some mea culpa time in his future.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:56 pm

Question , who had the saddest F2 rejection at FRC ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej