SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:20 pm

bestbud! Thanks, Ladybug!

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:26 pm

Thank you, LB82!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:16 pm

bronco18 wrote:
Seabear wrote:I think your analysis makes sense.  Ben is such an emotional wreck over the "breakup" he definitely needs some extended time to try to pull himself together for the "proposal."

So after I posted that analysis I watched the preview a few times, I have this to say (bringing over from another thread):

I think that the limo shot where Ben closes the door is when he arrives. I think that Ben stayed at this estate while in Jamaica and they gave him a limo ride from the house to the exit so he didn't have to walk. So he gets out of the limo, closes it, and head over to CH. If you watch his body language/mannerisms, he doesn't seem like he let someone go, it looks like he is adjusting his suit and emotional to propose to Lauren, IMO. I believe that Jojo was sent home the day before, which is when Ben is in the navy blue tshirt and we see him saying "I do love you." When he says that, IMO he doesn't look like he is professing his love, more of just providing comfort to Jojo that his feelings of love were indeed real. In the preview, the ITMs with Ben is his FRC suit where we can actually see him saying words, IMO he is very emotional about proposing to Lauren (in a good way).

ETA: Also, based on my sleuthing of FRC location, IMO there is a part in the preview where he says, " [Any other time] I couldn't imagine saying goodbye to you" and I think that is part of his proposal to Lauren, based on the background. After that scene, it cuts to a voice over of "but I know that I'm always gonna miss you" which is probably what he says during his breakup the previous day with Jojo. JMO.
That may be true, but the source I had stated that Ben stayed at the Villa at the Royal Plantation as they saw him outside in and around the private pool there and came and went from that villa. Maybe production stayed at the location where Ben was in that pic??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:58 am

I just noticed a lot of sc's where Ben is in casual clothes at what I believe (based on extensive sleuthing of it) the FRC estate. There's a shot of him on the balcony, too, which IMO is the FRC house.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:15 pm

bronco18 wrote:I just noticed a lot of sc's where Ben is in casual clothes at what I believe (based on extensive sleuthing of it) the FRC estate. There's a shot of him on the balcony, too, which IMO is the FRC house.
Ok, just thought that the production staying there would house them all together and would give them a frc location as well. Just telling me what my source said and the details that were given to me, I do believe that source to be correct.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:26 pm

Seabear wrote:I think your analysis makes sense.  Ben is such an emotional wreck over the "breakup" he definitely needs some extended time to try to pull himself together for the "proposal."

But doesn't the F2 and F1 get ready the same day? They didn't know Ben would have been so distraught . So how do you delay the F1 who is awaiting her turn to arrive if it's another day?

Last edited by ForeverLove on Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:48 pm

bronco18 wrote:I just noticed a lot of sc's where Ben is in casual clothes at what I believe (based on extensive sleuthing of it) the FRC estate. There's a shot of him on the balcony, too, which IMO is the FRC house.

He probably got ready that AM on the FRC site and the blue shirt was what he was wearing during the always pensive AM shots they usually show of the the lead prior to the FRC.

He probably didn't stay there as per Aunties source just filmed some there and then got ready. I am sure it was all one day

All IMHO
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:29 pm

So I think one of Jojo's dates in Jamaica involves a helicopter. Here is an sc from the no discussion thread that makes me think that:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 929a0c10
sc

I know that they were on a helicopter in Vegas, but she was wearing an all-black off-shoulder top IIRC.

CMIIW.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:38 am

Thanks for the SC's Litta! bestbud!

I was thinking about doing a few SC's of the actual HTD's, if I get a chance this afternoon.  Anyone interested in any other than Lauren and Ben's date?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:04 pm

No problem, Ladybug! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 1377737533

I'm almost done uploading. One thing I've noticed is the "I love you" cap that we've been discussing might be tied to Lauren. Check out Ben's shirt. I'll try to get a better one after I've uploaded the rest of the caps.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 1eb10070-9935-4773-908b-a59480240692

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 22408a57-731a-43ed-986d-6b0952d484bc

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:09 pm

^^^is that the I have wanted to tell you for a while ILY? or the other ILY?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra