SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:51 am

As dark as those windows are any reflection seen most likely is from the exterior. What did they use ? A high powered infra red lens to see inside? I see lots of shadows that can be inferred for what the eye wants to see IMO

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:56 am

Longhornfan wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:

For that blindside situation I partly blame JoJo too. IMO she was very aware of the rules all the time, like we saw from JoJo's reaction to his ily. IMO she manipulated that situation a bit after Ben was upset about dumping Jubilee, asked him to promise something he wouldn't be able to keep. He shouldn't have promised it, but without looking like a douche at that moment, what was he supposed to say? 'I can't promise you that!'?

JoJo never asked Ben to "promise"  her anything.  She just asked him to keep her in the loop.  He was the one who said the word "promise", not once, but twice.  :shocked!: no no   As I mentioned in another thread, the word promise carries great weight for me.  I'm afraid Ben's halo is going to be dull and tarnished when all is said and done.  :yes:

I agree.  If there is a clip that exists that shows JoJo asking to not be blindsided, then I would love to see it.  I also think that it must be brought up that this conversation occurred way back when they were all still in the mansion, and there was no way that either JoJo or Ben were even close to feeling love for one another.  By her just asking to be kept in the loop simply meant TO ME that JoJo was telling Ben (at that time) that she would rather be sent home if Ben ever felt like she was not the one for him, since this is what Ben did with Jubilee.

And, there was also a conversation that took place between Olivia and JoJo at the mansion where JoJo expressed shock that Olivia had already told Ben that she loved him.  And, JoJo clearly said that she could never say ILY first, that she would need some kind of validation first that he loved her as well.  But, she fell into the Bachelor Bubble, where you either have to say it first or risk the chance you will be sent home, because everything is escalated in the Bachelor world.

So, to say that JoJo is partly to blame for her own blindside is subjective.  If Ben had not gone off script and told her that he loved her, then I feel certain that she would have not been as confident in her feelings.  Let's be honest here.  Lauren was just as deep in the bubble, and I think that she fell VERY quickly for Ben as well.  The only difference is that Ben ended up picking her.  IMO JoJo had every reason to believe that Ben was being truthful to her, because he gave her that validation that she said that she needed.

So, IMO, being on a reality show prior to appearing on the Bachelor does not make her blindside HER fault.  Ben should never have told her he loved her unless he was 100% certain that he was going to ask her to marry him.  In no situation is that a decent thing to do to another person.

It's not a decent thing to do BUT If when Lauren said ILY to him and if he wanted to respond the words back to her which he did ( because he was truly in love with her) then yes he had to do the same with JoJo to leave suspense to the viewers. Im sure this was his only option to complete the show and he sacrificed it all for his love for Lauren. That's why he's so upset and he's crying, because he knows that he wasn't being descent to JoJo. Ben seems to be a very compasionate guy and Im sure this was very hard for him to do. but the show must go on. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:13 am

FL might correct, we just messing with ourselves but I see blonde hair and not reflection. I have to stay away from this thread :shocked!:

Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:16 am

Jolena wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

JoJo never asked Ben to "promise"  her anything.  She just asked him to keep her in the loop.  He was the one who said the word "promise", not once, but twice.  :shocked!: no no   As I mentioned in another thread, the word promise carries great weight for me.  I'm afraid Ben's halo is going to be dull and tarnished when all is said and done.  :yes:

I agree.  If there is a clip that exists that shows JoJo asking to not be blindsided, then I would love to see it.  I also think that it must be brought up that this conversation occurred way back when they were all still in the mansion, and there was no way that either JoJo or Ben were even close to feeling love for one another.  By her just asking to be kept in the loop simply meant TO ME that JoJo was telling Ben (at that time) that she would rather be sent home if Ben ever felt like she was not the one for him, since this is what Ben did with Jubilee.

And, there was also a conversation that took place between Olivia and JoJo at the mansion where JoJo expressed shock that Olivia had already told Ben that she loved him.  And, JoJo clearly said that she could never say ILY first, that she would need some kind of validation first that he loved her as well.  But, she fell into the Bachelor Bubble, where you either have to say it first or risk the chance you will be sent home, because everything is escalated in the Bachelor world.

So, to say that JoJo is partly to blame for her own blindside is subjective.  If Ben had not gone off script and told her that he loved her, then I feel certain that she would have not been as confident in her feelings.  Let's be honest here.  Lauren was just as deep in the bubble, and I think that she fell VERY quickly for Ben as well.  The only difference is that Ben ended up picking her.  IMO JoJo had every reason to believe that Ben was being truthful to her, because he gave her that validation that she said that she needed.

So, IMO, being on a reality show prior to appearing on the Bachelor does not make her blindside HER fault.  Ben should never have told her he loved her unless he was 100% certain that he was going to ask her to marry him.  In no situation is that a decent thing to do to another person.

It's not a decent thing to do BUT If when Lauren said ILY to him and if he wanted to respond the words back to her which he did ( because he was truly in love with her) then yes he had to do the same with JoJo to leave suspense to the viewers. Im sure this was his only option to complete the show and he sacrificed it all for his love for Lauren. That's why he's so upset and he's crying, because he knows that he wasn't being descent to JoJo. Ben seems to be a very compasionate guy and Im sure this was very hard for him to do. but the show must go on. jmo

Ben said ILY to Jojo first. Her FD was shown last, but in fact he told her first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:17 am

I see dead people. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:09 pm

I see a puppy, and someone's legs to the left of Ben. no idea

ETA: bringing it over.

Doesn't that look like a puppy looking out the back? Where's the toast of the Virgin Mary? laugh out loud

Tiggerlgh wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Agent could you post that sc before you lighten it? Thanks
Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 L910
(my own SC)

I see Bens face.  I don't think we can se into the limo at all with those tinted windows and that angle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:03 pm

agentcurls wrote:What do we think this is? The back of the limo seat, or hair?
Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 L8_cop10
(my own SC: from preview at the end of episode 6)
This is after Ben closes the limo door and walks away.

I think it's the groundhog from "Groundhog Day" (I don't see Bill Murray, though) cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Groundhog-day

https://www.google.com/search?q=groundhog+day+movie&rlz=1C1CHUA_enUS531US531&espv=2&biw=1242&bih=606&tbm=isch&imgil=ARC82wBPIsWeQM%253A%253BAa9bdnV3yinkhM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.independent.co.uk%25252Farts-entertainment%25252Ffilms%25252Fsky-is-showing-a-24-hour-groundhog-day-marathon-to-celebrate-groundhog-day-a6846576.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=ARC82wBPIsWeQM%253A%252CAa9bdnV3yinkhM%252C_&usg=__lM3fWgGJi6zGGzR2oWCnk4MVEA0%3D&ved=0ahUKEwivk6XIvq3LAhVlu4MKHQD_CwkQyjcIqgE&ei=GuLcVq8e5faOBID-r0g#imgrc=ARC82wBPIsWeQM%3A

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:06 pm

Damn, I knew Lauren's hair was due for a touch up but I didn't think it looked that bad.
I zoomed in and that reflection changed in color and tone. The gloss on the limo trunk is high and I can see what appears to be part of someone's body.

We don't get to see them but they are lots of people on set, i.e. Cameramen etc

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:07 pm

It does look like a groundhog . Does that mean Ben has to live another day to get it right? giggling Is that like foreshadowing?

Last edited by ForeverLove on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:16 pm

Idlemess wrote:Damn, I knew Lauren's hair was due for a touch up but I didn't think it looked that bad.
I zoomed in and that reflection changed in color and tone. The gloss on the limo trunk is high and I can see what appears to be part of someone's body.

We don't get to see them but they are lots of people on set, i.e. Cameramen etc

I think it's the reflection of someone on the crew. I really don't think we can see through that window and the entire car is being reflected on.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:19 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:What do we think this is? The back of the limo seat, or hair?
Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 L8_cop10
(my own SC: from preview at the end of episode 6)
This is after Ben closes the limo door and walks away.

I think it's the groundhog from "Groundhog Day" (I don't see Bill Murray, though) cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Groundhog-day

https://www.google.com/search?q=groundhog+day+movie&rlz=1C1CHUA_enUS531US531&espv=2&biw=1242&bih=606&tbm=isch&imgil=ARC82wBPIsWeQM%253A%253BAa9bdnV3yinkhM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.independent.co.uk%25252Farts-entertainment%25252Ffilms%25252Fsky-is-showing-a-24-hour-groundhog-day-marathon-to-celebrate-groundhog-day-a6846576.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=ARC82wBPIsWeQM%253A%252CAa9bdnV3yinkhM%252C_&usg=__lM3fWgGJi6zGGzR2oWCnk4MVEA0%3D&ved=0ahUKEwivk6XIvq3LAhVlu4MKHQD_CwkQyjcIqgE&ei=GuLcVq8e5faOBID-r0g#imgrc=ARC82wBPIsWeQM%3A

PLEASE! My hubby already thinks I'm crazy being glued to my two iPads. While one is charging I use the other. And now I am ROLFLMAO!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:07 pm

First a pale dress, now blonde hair. JoJo and Lauren are both in the limo. Ben sent both of them packing! Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra