SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 Empty Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:20 pm

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Continue here. I brought a few pics over, feel free to bring more.

Maddy wrote:Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 CX626AQWYAEQ7eG
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC

Diana wrote:She is gorgeous and sure is glowing!

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 38vD4Ii
tnantz #teamlaurenb Unites in LA to watch and see if this mega babe gets a rose. #thebachelor #teamlauren #golauren

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 LrlIIez
kellycunderhill My honeys. #bachelor #teamlaurenb
Diana wrote:Her mom flew to LA to watch the premiere with her and her friends. How sweet. She posted this on her IG @lilkris4
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 NSn8aRR

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:14 pm

They showed her 7 times in the extended preview. That's a lot more than some of the other "top girls". And they show her face directly quite a few times. Don't they usually try to hide the final 1?

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Nice that her mom flew out. They're excited.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:38 pm

eversotrue wrote:They showed her 7 times in the extended preview. That's a lot more than some of the other "top girls". And they show her face directly quite a few times. Don't they usually try to hide the final 1?

I wonder if TPTB just doesn't care anymore. I definitely thought from all the drama in the previews that we would end up with a cliffhanger of "will Ben end up alone" like in previous seasons, but they actually showed him smiling at the FRC and VOs saying that he's in love and such. So I'm starting to wonder if TPTB is just going to show us a straightforward love story this season.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:44 pm

eversotrue wrote:They showed her 7 times in the extended preview. That's a lot more than some of the other "top girls". And they show her face directly quite a few times. Don't they usually try to hide the final 1?

They showed her in drama, not in PDA! A lot more Jojo, Amanda and Caila there! Litta has created SCs (https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3285p24-the-bachelor-20-ben-higgins-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers) we can have a better look Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:46 pm

No they don't, IMO. At least not in recent years and I am referring to sleuthing viewers here more than general audience.

To sleuthing viewers I think, after 20 seasons, the only way to "hide" anything is to pretty much eliminate the F1 story completely, imo, and for general viewers who are unaware of spoilers, even the most obvious of seasons most general viewers early F1 predictions are wrong or change throughout.

I just think that with the show being over-saturated with media, blogs (there are so many now), Social Media, etc, the show has morphed into being a Social Media/Audience Engaged show so nothing will really be hidden.

So I think for TPTB it is just a waste of their time to spend too much time trying to "trick" the audience. After all, if spoilers can fail to trick some audiences then a little editing here and there (especially towards the end) works just fine for them.

It's Reality TV after all - saving the $$$$ because people will keep tuning in, spoiled, obvious edit, what-have-you.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:03 pm

#TeamLauren all the way!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:17 pm

sophienette wrote:

They showed her in drama, not in PDA! A lot more Jojo, Amanda and Caila there! Litta has created SCs (https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3285p24-the-bachelor-20-ben-higgins-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers) we can have a better look Smiley
Those are caps from the beginning of episode, where she wasn't shown directly up close/or that much. I'm talking about the extended preview at the end of the episode. They show her crying, making a :O face, talking to Amanda about Olivia, kissing Ben in the water, in the airplane with him, Ben telling her he feels lucky everytime he's with her, and saying how she hopes he figures out Olivia sooner rather than later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:37 pm

wait, was it Lauren that Ben told he feels lucky everytime he's with her? heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Diana wrote:wait, was it Lauren that Ben told he feels lucky everytime he's with her? heartbeat
Yes. You can tell by the body (slim and tall) and hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:24 pm

Loved night one. I don't know the exact order of Lauren's entrance but to see the look on Ben's face was interesting. I also liked that Lauren was holding a glass of bubbly for Ben... that's another moment.

The little interplay between the two of them was quite flirtatious and sweet. Ben was seriously eyeballing her, her smile and his (sweet on each other).
Rose ceremony .... Lauren B

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:30 pm

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 2Y83fXR
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 61BfHzU
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan