SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 29 of 62 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Katiebelle February 10th 2016, 11:01 pm

So I have had a chance to go back and watch that preview for the rest of the season again. And something is very fishy indeed! It's like they have cut and pasted all over the place to make it look like one thing when it's another. It doesn't flow, if that makes sense?

Also I know that are trying to make us think that he is calling the f2 to get her back but I listened to that voice saying hello over and over and it just does not sound like any of the girls. To me it sounds like an older woman - maybe his mother or the girls' mother to get her approval for her daughter's hand in marriage?

What does everyone else think?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel February 10th 2016, 11:07 pm

That voice didn't sound like a younger voice to me either. Besides if it was the F2 to get her back, I would think the voice would be more emotional? Good point on the mother of the F1! I thought maybe his mother.

The preview is so cut up, it's hard to piece it together and we can IMO only speculate.

The part when he says "I've known I've been in love with you as well" paraphrasing, but the "as well" part sounds like someone has told him they love him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits February 11th 2016, 5:19 pm

Well, the fishwives tale continues. Choppy and deceiving editing seems to be the flavor of the season. I should probably state that's IMO, but I think it's shared by a lot of posters here.

@katiebelle @guardianangel
I went back to listen to the voice on the phone. I think it's either Ben getting last ditch advice from Mom, or F1 or F2 Mom. I will be listening closely to voices during the hometown visits for a clue. At this point my odds are on it being his Mom.

In trying to seek for info on Leah's shiner, I stumbled upon a spoiler of whom he supposedly chooses. IMO unless those bloggers are actually on the payroll of the show, they are probably guessing. So I'm sticking with MY F1 - F4. Besides, that same blogger said Jubilee played a harp in Vegas. Since when does a Cello and a Harp look alike???? duh Here's how impressed I am The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 29 623245435

BTW, no one seems to know anything about the shiner, other then it was on the teaser for an early episode. I thought there was a rule that physical confrontation meant elimination.

Will someone PLEASE pm me the answer if they genuinely know? I really want to know who belted her and why.  question  :angryemotion

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 11th 2016, 6:33 pm

Let me know if no one answers you

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits February 11th 2016, 6:39 pm

@sophienette

Pm me if you know. I am very curious as to why a cat fight was not used as drama material.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 11th 2016, 6:52 pm

PM out... Prepare to be shocked! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle February 11th 2016, 10:44 pm

sophienette wrote:PM out... Prepare to be shocked! giggling

I go out for a few hours and this is what happens!

It's like waving Lindt chilli chocolate under my nose and then snatching it away!

What's the story with Leah's black eye? It must be juicy! Is it still to happen? Does she come back? Does it affect the F1?

I'm dying here!  :thud

I think I need to be PM'd as well as I'm too scared to go searching for the answer in case I see something I shouldn't.

@theKeptGrits  - is it The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 29 297491761 ?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits February 12th 2016, 1:05 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
sophienette wrote:PM out... Prepare to be shocked! giggling

I go out for a few hours and this is what happens!

It's like waving Lindt chilli chocolate under my nose and then snatching it away!

What's the story with Leah's black eye? It must be juicy! Is it still to happen? Does she come back? Does it affect the F1?

I'm dying here!  :thud

I think I need to be PM'd as well as I'm too scared to go searching for the answer in case I see something I shouldn't.

@theKeptGrits  - is it The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 29 297491761 ?

@katiebelle
It will be sent to you. Not OMG at all.

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 12th 2016, 1:53 pm

I have sent DM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle February 12th 2016, 3:56 pm

Well... all I can say is ....

Those sneaky :angryemotion PTB!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits February 16th 2016, 3:34 pm

What I got from the latest ep is basically all the girls were in meltdown.
What really stood out was Becca not wanting to be blindsided. Then she was. Well that IS how this show works. Then afterwards her statement that she didn't why she put herself in that position. Well sweetie, you keep trying to date guys on tv. IMO you sort of have a sign across your forehead that says one word "Desperate!".
Besides that taking the girls to Ben's home town was a smart move. That is a beautiful part of the state. It gave the girls a feel for where he came from and the folks he grew up with. Now they are better informed. Well done.
Emily being sent home was not a surprise. The writing has been on the wall for her. I thought he handled it well, said all the right things. I also sensed that she made Ben's Mom cringe a bit.
Would have really liked to have been a fly on the wall for the entirety of his conversation with CH before the rose ceremony.
The previews for next ep. Have me wondering how he does things next week.  
I think his conversation with his parents may have given us an indication of how Amanda's hometown will go. I hate to say it, but I don't think Amanda will get another rose. He's not really ready to face instant fatherhood. That's not a negative reflection on him. IMO it just is what it is. Crying babies can be overwhelming even to biological parents.
Jojo's brothers seem like possible jerks. Apparently don't know enough about tv shows to understand that brainwashing is done by producers, not bachelors. Looked like shades of Des' season when her bro called Sean out.
It looks like some tough questions are asked. That's a good thing and the job of a parent. Been there, done that.
Congrats on less "like" abuse.

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle February 16th 2016, 6:53 pm

Ok- so here we are again. I'm about to watch the latest episode. I have to admit that this is the first episode I am really excited about. I think we are going to have RL dates and not all these weird over the top fantasy dates and fingers crossed, please, please, please no more crying.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 62 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18