SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:38 pm

limoncello wrote:I think it's too much reading into a snap, I agree it was just a "hey look at my sis on this magazine cover" moment, nothing more or less
jmo

I agree. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Raggy 43 Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:40 pm

sophienette wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Why people sign up for this show with the delusional thinking of "it's not going to happen to me, " is beyond me.  no no
Crap happens. It's nice to think that people can keep things calm, collected and under control and not let emotions and impulses spontaneously combust. IMO things happen in the heat of the moment whether it be impulse sex or impulse buying or impulse eating.  How many commercials are based on impulse--You can't eat just one etc?
TPTB pride themselves on keeping the cast off guard and doubting what is real and what isn't. They push buttons. They are the ones holding the cards, not the cast. The leads reality is based on not only the interactions between himself and cast, but more on what tptb feed him about what went on with the cast.
The cast may be ones making the final decisions on their actions, but they are generally acting on false information fed by TPTB based on very few private minutes with other cast.  
So yeah, cast are responsible for their actions each and every time, but they aren't dealing with a real situation. They're dealing with a stacked deck and a reality based bubble.  

I just had to say this was an awesome post!

Seconded.

Just a Thought !
What if it was Really Obvious Who Ben was interested in= Lauren - by this time of Filming even the other women were publicly talking about it !

So TPTB Really  has to ramp up their usually switch-a roo! mis-direction etc to save the Show - Cue the Max Drama please

So ``I have told 2 women I love them ``= What if True= but 1 was his Mum - on the call home !

Build up F2 scenarios & throw in a`` He slept with everyone !``IMO - there is very little connection between F3 & him - from both sides ... so -

More  Miss  direction - throw in a few Bikinis & High Heat scenes - and Voila - Both Ben``s are  Confused &  Lost !

I think that while Ben really likes F2 - he is too far gone on Lauren & he likely has been very much concerned with screwing that up & being able to SkeeDaddle outta there with Her &  preserve their sanity

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:44 pm

Cute video with Ben from Ashley I's instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB0zKXSDri_/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:10 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Cute video with Ben from Ashley I's instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB0zKXSDri_/

It looks like it was a really fun wedding reception
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:37 pm

Thanks AmoreBella for bringing that over. That was cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:16 pm

Chris Harrison's
It’s not longer a matter of whether Ben enjoys being around someone anymore. It’s gotten much more serious than that, and Ben needed to start making decisions about which of these women he could really see as his wife — and the women in turn, need to decide if they can see Ben as their husband.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-39-the-bachelor-1365941243510838.html

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:51 pm

From People, "The Bachelor's Chris Harrison Answers Our Biggest Burning Question of the Season"

He reconfirms the Ben is "in love with 2 women" party line and further states that it leads to heartache for one or both.

Then he is asked:
We task the Rose Master to describe Ben, 27, in one word – and he couldn't choose "unlovable." The answer? Well, it might just give you a hint about the upcoming fantasy suite dates.

He says that Ben is a "gentleman" but when asked by Robyn Ross if that is a clue about the FS..CH says "not gentleman enough" and further states "a gentleman can still be a generous lover."  Hopefully, he was speaking generally and has no inside knowledge of the extent of such talents re: Ben.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:11 pm

Re FD sex. IMH(and probably unpopular)O it takes two to tango. The girls know there are 2 others still. To me if they do it, its like at the beginning of a relationship prior to becoming exclusive. You might be sleeping with someone while they or you are sleeping with more than one person until you become exclusive. IMHO until they are "engaged" they are not exclusive and what happens between two consenting adults behind closed doors is between them.

To me the "engagement" is when they become exclusive and when they really start planning a wedding if that ever happens is when they are really engaged.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:19 pm

I'm  sorry but IMO it's borderline creepy for CH to give interviews about wether Ben sleeps with and how many women. Just NO!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:24 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I'm  sorry but IMO it's borderline creepy for CH to give interviews about wether Ben sleeps with and how many women. Just NO!!

Agreed!
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:27 pm

Definitely creepy. Since he always has an agenda in these interviews, his gleeful delight in the whole thing does make one wonder about what "messiness" they may air down the road, i.e. something from the FS or possibly, a more revealing than usual confrontation at the FRC.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:30 pm

This is worse than creepy. Slimy? Worse.  I can visualize CM getting off on all this innuendo. Sick fork. Sick bassstid.
For all we know it could have meant Ben was generous with kissing in CM's reference to generous. I tend to doubt that, but that titilative convo with CM makes me want to hurl. He ties "disgusting" with MF.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55