SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:52 pm

Ali is on (with Kelly C from Big Bang Theory), announcing she is having a baby. Past the first trimester.

Tanner and Jade announcing a wedding date...will be on ABC. CH gets to officiate. They will be doing it in the next few weeks. Also stated they bought property to build a house.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

truelove - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:54 pm

When will AbC have time to air jade and tanner's wedding?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:56 pm

^^^I bet it will be like when they showed the Lacy and Marcus wedding. Just the "I do's." So happy for them! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:57 pm

Well I dont think it will the bachelorette past will be getting married on ABC, but I love it that Tanner wedding will be there though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:57 pm

The after show is only going then January right? so they could show it in February .JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:58 pm

I am so so excited for Tanner and Jade, one of my favorite Bach couples!!! :married :married :married :married

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:00 pm

Hotmomma wrote:The after show is only going then January right? so they could show it in February .JMO

This makes sense because they did say a "few weeks." That is pretty quick.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:00 pm

Jackie O Verified account @JackieOProblems #TheBachelor
Ben: Let's make your daughters barrettes.
Me:
truelove - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 CYfMc_EWQAAd8Q6
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:03 pm

How about that scene from next week? Olivia once again rubbing her status with Ben in the other girls faces when she is waving at them off the balcony. Ben did not look amused. I think this may be when the switch flips for her with him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:18 pm

truelove - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 CYfOL3FVAAA1-lo
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
#TheBachelor @benhiggi, @KrisJenner
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:31 pm

I was a little disappointed with the Ben an Lauren time tbh. She didn't seemed too excited or grateful to me at all. Maybe I should rewatch but that was my first impression. Also, he teared up on the live after show of the scene when LB left and said he had a fear he could really fall for someone and they could say they didn't fall for him back and the camera panned over Lauren B. I'm sure it's just editing but I hope she doesn't break his heart.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:34 pm

Even in the few seconds that they showed Ben with Lauren B. tonight I saw major sparks! His eyes sparkled when he offered her the rose.

I think Ben is very easy to read, and even though he is a complete gentleman and very considerate of feelings, I feel like it's really obvious when he's just not feeling it with the girls. This will probably turn out to be a very predictable season, but I love a good love story so I'm ready!!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
Stacia620
bilolo
ElonM
Luvstruck
mysthelma