SELECT CONTENT

Black Love - FYI - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Love - FYI - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Black Love - FYI - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:23 pm

The original link to the premier info on Black Love. Discuss here!

Monet Bell To Topline #BlackLove Reality Series On FYI

FYI has greenlighted 10 hourlong episodes of new original series #BlackLove, featuring Married At First Sight’s Monet Bell. The series, which follows five black women from New York City as they try to uncover what they’re doing wrong when it comes to finding love, is set for premiere at 10:15 PM ET Tuesday, December 8.

deadline.com

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Black Love - FYI - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Black Love - FYI - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:55 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Black Love - FYI - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Black Love - FYI - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:36 pm

I LOVE this Show. Check out the episodes on FYI, see link below:
http://www.fyi.tv/shows/blacklove . Lots to discuss on message board. :yes:

2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:36 pm

Btw, Happy New Year everyone!!!
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:28 pm

Wow, I guess no one else is watching this Show. : hissyfit
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Sorry, I'm not watching. I don't even know if it's airing in my area.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:01 pm

2observe wrote:Wow, I guess no one else is watching this Show. : hissyfit

I'm watching it via amazon and loving it. Monet is really putting the work in. I really like the other girls as well. They all have their baggage, but their willingness to work on it is great. The 2 "experts" should have been involved in Mafs! I think they are giving really good advice.

The latest episode with the massage thing happening with the male model was sooo much fun. cantstopl I really think this show should get more attention, it's worth it.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:37 pm

theKeptGrits wrote:

I'm watching it via amazon and loving it. Monet is really putting the work in. I really like the other girls as well. They all have their baggage, but their willingness to work on it is great. The 2 "experts" should have been involved in Mafs! I think they are giving really good advice.

The latest episode with the massage thing happening with the male model was sooo much fun. cantstopl I really think this show should get more attention, it's worth it.
I'm so glad I'm not alone watching this Show, and you are spot on about the experts. When the male expert (can't recall his name) told Monet that she was wearing a sign saying "desperate" on her forehead, I laughed sooo hard at the expression on her face that I almost pee'd on my self. It was priceless. cantstopl rofl
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:07 pm

2observe wrote:
theKeptGrits wrote:

I'm so glad I'm not alone watching this Show, and you are spot on about the experts.  When the male expert (can't recall his name) told Monet that she was wearing a sign saying "desperate" on her forehead, I laughed sooo hard at the expression on her face that I almost pee'd on my self.  It was priceless. cantstopl rofl

cantstopl I agree. The expert's name is Jack A. Daniels. I think he really nailed it with these gals.
I liked Monet's growth during the show. This Kyle guy seems like a good fit that may work out. Taking as long as he did to contact her for the third date, proves he was thinking more long term.
tenesha and Errol are just soo cute together and yet very mature.
I hope La continues to work on thing with Karl. He is in it with his whole heart.
Jae and the other girl were definitely going good directions as well.
I really wish the show would have lasted longer. What a refreshing change from Married at First Sight or The Bachelor franchise. There's actual love stories and romance.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:15 pm

TheKeptGrits, ITA with everything you posted. I hope the Show was picked up for a second season. Also, I hope that there will be a Reunion Show to see where they are now.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:40 pm

@2observe
I would like to see an all guy season. Tackle some of their issues too.
be equal about it and alternate the genders each season.

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:16 pm

theKeptGrits wrote:@2observe
I would like to see an all guy season. Tackle some of their issues too.
be equal about it and alternate the genders each season.
That would be great.  Maybe TPTB will read our message board and take the hint. LOL Black Love - FYI - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 3806527698
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Black Love - FYI - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum