SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:58 am

Count me in as one who would like to see her as the next lead.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

coffee - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:22 am

Me, too!
OT: but I don't know where else to really put it: I was watching Criminal Minds tonight. The woman (bad guy) reminded me so much in physical appearance, gestures and voice of Kaitlyn. Still chuckling to myself over that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:07 am

For me, none of the Bettes exuded sexiness. They seem to cast them as the cute girl next door type. Some are more attractive than others, but they all need to have a certain relatability for their mostly female audience. Even the one who was touted as gorgeous (not to me but the guys I round up to give me the male perspective)...Emily...had something that made her sympathetic to the audience.

I think Caila certainly falls in that bracket. She is attractive, cute and perky. She may not be the sexiest woman in the world, but there is no reason that some of the men would not be attracted to her. She is educated, well travelled and seems nice, fun and articulate. There has never been a season where everyone is gaga over the lead...no matter how gorgeous.

According to my male friends, Emily was the most attractive...even after I pointed out that much of her was shell we say...enhanced. Also, according to them Kaitlyn was the sexiest...mostly because she has no hesitation about "putting out" and getting naked. What can I say? Apparently their brain is in their pants. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:19 am

Totally agree Sprite! I didn't think any of the B'ettes exuded sexiness either. They're all definitely attractive in their own way, but sexy? Nah. I do think Emily was the most attractive even if she was artificial. Kaitlyn was just raunchy and sleazy to me, not sexy. Big difference. Sexiness is more about the subtle, not the overt. Any woman can just put out and take her clothes off. LOL.

Caila's not sexy but she's definitely attractive, intelligent and presents herself very well. She's very pleasant to watch and a breath of fresh air to me. coffee - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1f49b
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:20 am

I think if Caila is the B'ette, it would be a mix of Ash's & Des' season. She has Ash's energy and wit, also has Des' sweet and compassionate personlity.

I really like the dinner and dance time between her and Ben, she wants to know him more instead of only talking about herself. There is some softness in her that I really like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:23 am

ITA with Blu.  I want to see a lady for Ette too!!  It would be very refreshing to see an Ette with manners and an attitude of graciousness and appreciation.  I'll take attractive beauty over overt sexiness.  I like Caila because she seems very balanced.  Plus her smile is dynamite!!! Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:53 pm

I'm going to wait and see how the season plays out later and how Caila and the others are edited, to decide who I think should be the lead. I'm interested to see if she really gets a perfect edit. I'm curious why RS had her description what it was.... and if any of that is shown on the show. “Disney princess,” “weird,” “constantly on for the cameras”.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:55 pm

Duke702 wrote:I'm going to wait and see how the season plays out later and how Caila and the others are edited, to decide who I think should be the lead. I'm interested to see if she really gets a perfect edit. I'm curious why RS had her description what it was.... and if any of that is shown on the show. “Disney princess,” “weird,” “constantly on for the cameras”.
Ashley I said in her most recent blog that girls from this season had said Caila is a Disney princess, but it wasn't in a bad way.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:36 pm

Disney Princess may be in relation to her twirling/making sure her hair is over her shoulder just right.

I think it also plays into what she said about meeting her ex-bf on a plane and then again in the streets or something and thus believing in fate and so believing in fairy tales and head in the clouds type of thing when it comes to relationships. It does play into her seeing Ben on TV and believing she had to go meet him too and dump her bf. Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:15 pm

I don't care what RS reports about Caila. It's typical for him for to embellish and he clearly doesn't like this girl. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:16 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I don't care what RS reports about Caila. It's typical for him for to embellish and he clearly doesn't like this girl. Rolling Eyes
laugh out loud That's my sentiment regarding what RS reports/says about Becca.
It really is just different strokes for different folks sometimes. :Nod:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:23 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Duke702 wrote:I'm going to wait and see how the season plays out later and how Caila and the others are edited, to decide who I think should be the lead. I'm interested to see if she really gets a perfect edit. I'm curious why RS had her description what it was.... and if any of that is shown on the show. “Disney princess,” “weird,” “constantly on for the cameras”.
Ashley I said in her most recent blog that girls from this season had said Caila is a Disney princess, but it wasn't in a bad way.

I think Disney princess could just be referring to someone who is fun and positive...and likes pretty things. Considering the last two were the two most negative leads they've ever had, I could do with a fun and positive next Bette.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess