SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionphotographer - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by FLChica Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:31 pm

Seabear wrote:ITA with Blu.  I want to see a lady for Ette too!!  It would be very refreshing to see an Ette with manners and an attitude of graciousness and appreciation.  I'll take attractive beauty over overt sexiness.  I like Caila because she seems very balanced.  Plus her smile is dynamite!!! Hugesmile

I also like what I've seen of Caila on the show and what I've read about her from posters on this board. She was very upfront with Ben about ending her previous relationship prior to coming on the show. I take that to mean she is capable of having an adult relationship and is capable of ending it when it isn't what she wants.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

fashionphotographer - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:47 pm

FLChica wrote:
I also like what I've seen of Caila on the show and what I've read about her from posters on this board. She was very upfront with Ben about ending her previous relationship prior to coming on the show. I take that to mean she is capable of having an adult relationship and is capable of ending it when it isn't what she wants.
Funny how she ended it when she saw Ben on TV. She definitely goes after what she wants giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I don't care what RS reports about Caila. It's typical for him for to embellish and he clearly doesn't like this girl. Rolling Eyes
laugh out loud That's my sentiment regarding what RS reports/says about Becca.
It really is just different strokes for different folks sometimes.  :Nod:

That is my sentiment when RS says anything. Regardless if I like the person or not.

I wonder why none of the other negative emails he received about the contestants were published? He says that he has them but he chose to single out Caila. He's ridiculous.  Rolling Eyes

It could be RS tried to contact her family or friends(which is something he does) and they shot him down. Hell hath no fury like a blogger boy scorned.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:38 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I don't care what RS reports about Caila. It's typical for him for to embellish and he clearly doesn't like this girl. Rolling Eyes
laugh out loud That's my sentiment regarding what RS reports/says about Becca.
It really is just different strokes for different folks sometimes.  :Nod:

That is my sentiment when RS says anything. Regardless if I like the person or not.

I wonder why none of the other negative emails he received about the contestants were published? He says that he has them but he chose to single out Caila. He's ridiculous.  Rolling Eyes

Yup my sentiment too. RS is ridiculous and singled out Becca too so I don't listen to what he said and what came from him/his site.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:43 pm

@cailaquinn wearing @naadamcashmere cashmere coat. #Newport #naadam #cashmere #ocean #seaside #mrshiggins #teamcaila #thebachelor #fashionphotographer #azurmele @bachelorabc by @azurmele
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:50 pm

Yup, the fashion blogging/shilling commences at Episode 2 as expected. giggling
I guess her "real" job is not enough and shilling is the name of the game for most of these contestants.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:41 pm

Caila's "real" employer is using her as their shill at an upcoming retail show in New York City. It's in their December newsletter: http://www.reflexisinc.com/news-events/newsletter/. IMO She won't be there long. My money is on her quitting her job at Reflexis by Feb. 1 to move on to bigger and better reality/modeling/fame-acquiring opportunities (Bachelorette or not).
I can't find the photo of her in the Nadaam cashmere coat. Where is that?
And I have to say, if this girl is only interested in butterflies gauging the success or depth of a relationship then IMO she's in for a lot of failed relationships and a lot of disappointment.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:51 pm

Well kudos to her for going back to work.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:01 pm

giggling

I fully expect Caila to be in the blogging/shilling department and pull a kaitlyn with her own website ready to go.  :yes:

Real jobs? BC degree? What's that?  fashionphotographer - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 3806527698

Shilling is the way now and who cares... throw away private ed HS and BC degree for the "Reality-TV world"   Hugesmile  

It's why I look at those who are seen as so "accomplished" and yet shilling with more side-eye than those who have no real degree or career (for which shilling makes sense given they don't have "real" jobs and are not as "accomplished"). :Nod: Rolling Eyes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:59 pm

^^^ I have to laugh at the "accomplished" label since it always reminds me of Pride and Prejudice and what was once considered "accomplished" for the genteel lady of the time.

Miss Bingley starts it off, followed by Darcy and of course, Miss Elizabeth Bennett finishes it off as only she can:

No one can be really esteemed accomplished who does not greatly surpass what is usually met with.  A woman must have a thorough knowledge of music, singing, drawing, dancing, all the modern languages, to deserve the word; and besides all this, she must possess a certain something in her air and manner of walking, the tone of her voice, her address and expressions, or the word will be but half deserved.”

“All this she must possess,” added Darcy, “and to all this she must yet add something more substantial, in the improvement of her mind by extensive reading.”

“I am no longer surprised at your knowing only six accomplished women.  I rather wonder now at your knowing any.”

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:01 pm

fashionphotographer - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 3806527698 Love it!

One is never fully accomplished until one has been a contestant on the Bachelor.
Degrees and the like, be darned.  Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:46 am

BlackHalo wrote:

It could be RS tried to contact her family or friends(which is something he does) and they shot him down. Hell hath no fury like a blogger boy scorned.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is what happened. Smiley

I hope Caila takes advantage of whatever opportunities she is offered. There are countless former contestant who have websites and model clothing for exposure or promote products on SM, why shouldn't she have the same chances? IMO she's pretty, she has a great outgoing personality, she's young and has a lot of years ahead of her. She appears to be well spoken and very confident. She has the world at her fingertips right now, I say go for it.

Being the next 'ette will be icing on the cake for her. With her looks and her personality, she'll be IMO another Jillian Harris. A smart business women who is successfull in everything she does, because she made smart choices with her experience on being the bachelorette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess