SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:24 pm

Caila is an accomplished young lady and doesn't need this show to validate her.  She comes from a well travelled, educated and professional family.  Her father is, and has been, an Executive at major companies which I am sure has afforded her a glimpse of a bigger world.  I don't see that as spoiled, I see that as good fortune.  I find it intriguing that she is currently travelling internationally and enjoying herself culturally.  She is one of the most interesting cast members this show has had and whether she is the next Bette, or not, I will be interested in learning what she is up to. yes
JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

setlife - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by julychild Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:31 pm

Don't know how she does it, but she's interesting and boring at the same time! If she'd stop trying to be "perfect " I suspect the real Caila would be easier to connect with.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:36 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:15 am

I am 100% on TeamCaila for next Bachelorette.  After watching every Bach/Ette season Caila stands out of the crowd in such a positive way.  She is articulate, well travelled, educated, beautiful, cultured and blessed with sunny disposition and gorgeous smile. Caila impresses me because of the experiences she experienced growing up. Because of moving so many times Caila has learned to adaptable as well accepting and embracing of numerous cultures and lifestyles.  She also has a love of art which is my passion as well.  

As someone who moved a lot and studied abroad as well I get Caila and I love her attitude and zest for life. I hope TPTB grab the brass ring and choose this diverse in every way gal as the next Bachelorette. I am ready for a Caila season filled with travel and culturally interesting dates.

FYI:  It is very easy to get from Europe to Los Angeles on a direct flight.  Depending on the city of departure travel time is 10 - 12 hours.  LA is PST so you are gaining back many hours on the westward flight.  I've done this numerous times so it would be easy for Caila to be in LA for filming of the WTA.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:59 am

^^^
THIS!

I also love that she expresses her thoughts differently that the same drivel bachelor speak we have heard other girls use in this franchise.
I am very interested in listening to her as a Lead!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:15 am

Did you know? WRA alumna @cailaquinn '10 is currently one of four final contestants on @bachelorabc. #TBT to when Caila attended WRA: she was field hockey captain; received our Head of School Award, awarded to seniors who display leadership, positive energy and selflessness; and even earned "Senior Superlatives" for Best Hair, Best Smile and Most Likely to Host Her Own Talk Show. Now that's fate. #TheBachelor #PioneerProud by @westernreserveacademy

Do it today. y̶e̶s̶t̶e̶r̶d̶a̶y̶... t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w̶... by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:37 am

https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/700489009177370624
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:45 am

Rdjbb wrote:https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/700489009177370624

Ben and Caila's HTD date at the Toy Factory - what a fun time.  Stealing a scene from "An Officer and a Gentleman".  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:19 am

bluwavz wrote:
Did you know? WRA alumna @cailaquinn '10 is currently one of four final contestants on @bachelorabc. #TBT to when Caila attended WRA: she was field hockey captain; received our Head of School Award, awarded to seniors who display leadership, positive energy and selflessness; and even earned "Senior Superlatives" for Best Hair, Best Smile and Most Likely to Host Her Own Talk Show. Now that's fate. #TheBachelor #PioneerProud by @westernreserveacademy

snipped
It doesn't matter to me how wealthy her family is, money doesn't buy those types of accomplishments and many more that we already know about Caila. IMO she's demonstrating what living life to the fullest means. She takes all opportunities and tries to do her very best.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:24 am

Caila's HTD date Preview
https://amp.twimg.com/v/3d17ed04-0515-4d0c-a09c-bcbc035a48a2

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:54 am

I am totally Team Caila!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:55 am

Their interaction seems forced to me. Her words also are generic as opposed to the descriptive way that she normally speaks on the show. She looks over it!

PINKHEART Caila though!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess