SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:46 pm

Her intro video still looks like a parody to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:01 pm

What an accomplished 23 yr old woman. SO glad she left this franchise behind!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:18 pm

Sigh, it's not that I feel bad for her. I think she's better off & has a sweet life and a nice personality... I just think the SM negativity was ridiculous. And TPTB filmed in her hometown publicly to add fuel to the fire. Ah well, still love Caila.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:21 pm

Yeah Caila is better off without the show. I hope she gives a hard pass on BIP too.

She's the only contestant from this season I follow on social media. The others are just blah. I'll stick around to follow her travels especially if she keeps visiting places I want to go.

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 87b72b10 Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 86669110 Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:30 pm

limoncello wrote:I was rewatching the first episodes and Caila at the beginning was so much different from Caila the confuser. She seemed so witty, bright and fun to be around. I wonder what happened that her edit took that unfortunate route for her, but I thought it was a pity we couldn't see more of that true bubbly side. I believe it was exactly herself at the beginning, unbiased and uninfluenced by the environment. she was quite a popular pick back then. well I really wish her to be happy with whatever the future holds for her.

I'm thinking that possibly her edit changed when the producers realized that one of the final 2 girls had a far better potential of drawing in the fans as the next bachelorette. I think Caila was used as a cover until either Lauren or Jojo could safely be revealed.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:32 pm

megaa wrote:Sigh, it's not that I feel bad for her. I think she's better off & has a sweet life and a nice personality... I just think the SM negativity was ridiculous. And TPTB filmed in her hometown publicly to add fuel to the fire. Ah well, still love Caila.
I agree. 
I don't want to get on a soapbox, but I will. cantstopl
There is something wrong with a society that holds so much power in sm. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot wrong with society and I am quite sure I fall in there somewhere with my own negative contribution.  My personal belief is sm should be dealt with very carefully.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:48 pm

I dont really think they changed her edit, I think she just ended up saying some odd confusing things, and it didn't come across well to Ben or some viewers .

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:15 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess