SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:04 pm

She seemed fine to me. She's scared of heights, so that's why she wasn't jumping up and down. Neither was Lauren, for the record, when she got the picture and no one accused her of "not making the most of her time".

OT, but when will these girls learn? Never write down your true fears on the questionnaire! Just go with "champagne and yachts" and you'll be golden.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:06 pm

You can be scared of heights without turning your nose up and asking the other girls if they'd like to take your place instead.  I can understand why the other girls reacted the way they did. They are in this bubble where they are all desperate to get 1-on-1 time.

But hey, good on Jubilee for keeping it real I guess.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:08 pm

I don't see either attitude as being wrong.
One POV is from a woman who apparently is ghastly afraid of heights. It's well known the producers pick those kind of dates on purpose for potentiating fears. Personally, I don't know how I would react if faced with doing something I was horribly afraid of. I would probably refuse.
The other POV is from someone who apparently values time with Ben very much. Maybe that person is not afraid of heights and so that there is nothing to waiver over.
Each POV is valid coming from each, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:08 pm

nothatgirl wrote:She seemed fine to me. She's scared of heights, so that's why she wasn't jumping up and down. Neither was Lauren, for the record, when she got the picture and no one accused her of "not making the most of her time".

Exactly. Plus in that clip with Lauren she tells Ben to take her back to the mansion and drop her off and he said no.
Lauren was joking then and Ben got it. Good grief if the other girls had accused Lauren of not wanting to be with Ben and not making the most of her time.  Rolling Eyes

I thought it was a catty thing to say by Caila and not kindness to say about Jubilee who expressed her fear of heights and use humor to try to deal with it like many normal people do.  :Nod: She could have put herself in Jubilee's shoes instead. And it's not like Jubilee didn't go or wasted her time on her date. She did go... she just expressed her fear.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't see either attitude as being wrong.
One POV is from a woman who apparently is ghastly afraid of heights. It's well known the producers pick those kind of dates on purpose for potentiating fears. Personally, I don't know how I would react if faced with doing something I was horribly afraid of. I would probably refuse.
The other POV is from someone who apparently values time with Ben very much. Maybe that person is not afraid of heights and so that there is nothing to waiver over.
Each POV is valid coming from each, IMO.
Completely agree.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:She seemed fine to me. She's scared of heights, so that's why she wasn't jumping up and down. Neither was Lauren, for the record, when she got the picture and no one accused her of "not making the most of her time".

Exactly. Plus in that clip with Lauren she tells Ben to take her back to the mansion and drop her off and he said no.
Lauren was joking then and Ben got it. Good grief if the other girls had accused Lauren of not wanting to be with Ben and not making the most of her time.  Rolling Eyes

I thought it was a catty thing to say by Caila and not kindness to say about Jubilee who expressed their fear of heights and use humor to try to deal with it like many normal people do.  :Nod: She could have put herself in Jubilee's shoes and expressed how she did it. And it's not like Jubilee didn't go or wasted her time on her date. She did go... she just expressed her fear.

Exactly. And, the fact that she went despite being terrified just shows how much she did like Ben and wanted to spend time with him. My biggest fear is being stuck in a room with rats and if someone told me I had to do that to go on a date with Ben, I'd be outta there in a split second.

Whenever any of these contestants get so caught up in the "bubble" that they forget to have normal human emotions, like empathy, I just can't deal with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:20 pm

Jubilee is apparently going to get the brunt this episode. With the flying issue, the massage she gives Ben, and whatever drama happens where she starts to cry or whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:22 pm

Well I don't think its fair to blame it all on Caila either, as it looks like Leah, Jami, and a couple of the others were mad too.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:23 pm

eversotrue wrote:Well I don't think its fair to blame it all on Caila either, as it looks like Leah, Jami, and a couple of the others were mad too.
Yeah, they were all upset...

This is going to be long season of my defending Caila.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:26 pm

eversotrue wrote:Well I don't think its fair to blame it all on Caila either, as it looks like Leah, Jami, and a couple of the others were mad too.

Oh, i know! I did say "these girls" in my original post. They were all being ridiculous. Especially whoever said "that was like offensive to hear"Rolling Eyes I just pointed out Caila because I was starting to like her and then she gave that ITM. I never really had any opinions towards the other girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:29 pm

nothatgirl wrote:

Oh, i know! I did say "these girls" in my original post. They were all being ridiculous. Especially whoever said "that was like offensive to hear"Rolling Eyes  I just pointed out Caila because I was starting to like her and then she gave that ITM. I never really had any opinions towards the other girls.
I wasn't even thinking of you when I made that comment. giggling But yeah, that was Jami who said that "offensive" comment.

You probably don't have an opinion on the other girls because they're irrelevant. AKA: Jami, Amber (still irrelevant no matter how much screen time they give her), and Leah (who they're slowly but surely starting to show.)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:36 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I thought it was a catty thing to say by Caila and not kindness to say about Jubilee who expressed their fear of heights and use humor to try to deal with it like many normal people do.  :Nod: She could have put herself in Jubilee's shoes and expressed how she did it. And it's not like Jubilee didn't go or wasted her time on her date. She did go... she just expressed her fear.

Exactly. And, the fact that she went despite being terrified just shows how much she did like Ben and wanted to spend time with him. My biggest fear is being stuck in a room with rats and if someone told me I had to do that to go on a date with Ben, I'd be outta there in a split second.

Whenever any of these contestants get so caught up in the "bubble" that they forget to have normal human emotions, like empathy, I just can't deal with them.
Yup. Not to mention, Caila just had had a 1on1. Completely unnecessary to go on about time and all that when she had spent the most with him already. Rolling Eyes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
dandelioninspring
Longhornfan
bleuberry
bilolo
Mommyof2