SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 47 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 29 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:27 pm

freudian slip on the parents? laugh out loud He's a gonner, no doubt about it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:27 pm

These two are quite into each other. Just the fact that he shared that story about his dad, says he is more into her than any of the others so far.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:28 pm

Lauren just seems so confident and secure! I love it. Have we ever heard a girl say she's picky before on this show instead of immediately considering the bachelor her only chance at love?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:29 pm

I can't believe we are watching a love story on this crazy show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:29 pm

well that date was worth the wait.... my goodness i had tears in my eyes watching their dinner and after dinner date....

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:29 pm

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 CZC6UB2WsAAdIQn
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Game over! He just had his first date with the woman he wants to marry! awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1710264613
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:30 pm

Well, that was probably one of the best first dates I have ever seen on this show.

Can you say: GONER?!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:30 pm

All my unspoiled friends that Lauren is the next lead and JoJo is F1. Due to the fact JoJo is hidden

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:30 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Lauren just seems so confident and secure! I love it. Have we ever heard a girl say she's picky before on this show instead of immediately considering the bachelor her only chance at love?
I know, she's on planet earth. Very strange. I'm guessing she'll be a hot mess soon enough though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:31 pm

I have been a little skeptical of Ben and Lauren, but not anymore. Sold!!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenHiggins Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:31 pm

Aww Ben is so nervous around Lauren, it's adorable! awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 263a
LaurenHiggins
LaurenHiggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 47 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 29 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
dandelioninspring
Longhornfan
bleuberry
bilolo
Mommyof2