SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:38 pm

crazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 CZC_ehBWsAATzEO
Chris Rackliffe ‏@crackliffe
Olivia looks natural in inmate stripes. #TheBachelor #OITNB #crazy
cantstopl crazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

crazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:39 pm

crazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 CZC_yw-WsAAFFrD
When bae can't stop looking at you. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:45 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm not seeing Amanda as in the mix for the Bachelorette yet. She's pretty much non-existant plus she's so quiet that when she talks, it's hard to hear what she's saying. I'm still seeing Caila as the one to beat. Not seeing how she's mean though. no idea

I don't know, I guess I thought the comments "I feel so sorry for Ben to have to sit in a helicopter with her", "I would be shocked if she got a rose", "I don't think Jubilee is going to make the best of her time with Ben", etc. all seemed pretty catty to me. JMO.

Everyone says things like that during their ITMs. If she said it to Jubilee, then I might think she was mean. Caila's the one that said that Amber and the others were wanting to attack Jubilee and not just talk to her. She and the others in that group thought it was wrong. If she were truly mean, she would have taken part imo.

Re: Jojo and Becca. I see Jojo as way more attractive than Becca but it's subjective. I don't mind her voice either.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:50 pm

albean99 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm not seeing Amanda as in the mix for the Bachelorette yet. She's pretty much non-existant plus she's so quiet that when she talks, it's hard to hear what she's saying. I'm still seeing Caila as the one to beat. Not seeing how she's mean though. no idea

I don't know, I guess I thought the comments "I feel so sorry for Ben to have to sit in a helicopter with her", "I would be shocked if she got a rose", "I don't think Jubilee is going to make the best of her time with Ben", etc. all seemed pretty catty to me. JMO.

Everyone says things like that during their ITMs. If she said it to Jubilee, then I might think she was mean. Caila's the one that said that Amber and the others were wanting to attack Jubilee and not just talk to her. She and the others in that group thought it was wrong. If she were truly mean, she would have taken part imo.

Re: Jojo and Becca. I see Jojo as way more attractive than Becca but it's subjective. I don't mind her voice either.

I just saw that as her being image-conscious, realizing how it would look if she attacked Jubilee in front of Ben, but still gossiping about her and bad-mouthing her behind her back. To me, it's no different than the girls saying that Olivia was smelly and had fat toes behind her back. I also don't believe that everyone says that in ITMs because Lauren B, Amanda, Rachel, etc. didn't. Like Maybe I'll change my mind after seeing more of her, but she just came off as very fake and mean to me personally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:55 pm

crazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 CZDD1XRWcAA10c9

crazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 CZDD1XYWEAAw5qU

crazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 CZDD1XXWkAAtVpI
And now there's... toe drama? #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:59 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
albean99 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

I just saw that as her being image-conscious, realizing how it would look if she attacked Jubilee in front of Ben, but still gossiping about her and bad-mouthing her behind her back. To me, it's no different than the girls saying that Olivia was smelly and had fat toes behind her back.  I also don't believe that everyone says that in ITMs because Lauren B, Amanda, Rachel, etc. didn't. Like Maybe I'll change my mind after seeing more of her, but she just came off as very fake and mean to me personally.

I don't see where Caila is anywhere near as bad as some of the others but everyone has their own opinion. I like her and don't find her fake. I don't think anyone is perfect and some of my favorites have been considered catty and sarcastic so guess it's par for the course.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:59 pm

Perception is everything. Bottom line, Jubilee WAS off putting in her comments to Ben and the girls before the date. I don't think Caila or anyone else was in the wrong for vocalizing that during an ITM. The other girls do not know her backstory or realize it is a defense mechanism. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:03 am

Soaring California #thebachelor edition. by @lindsayliles

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  crazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 1f49c

crazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 8367-910 crazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 I_got_13 crazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 E5kqdm15 crazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:04 am

Yeah, I didn't think Caila was great either (and I generally like Caila), although I think what JoJo did was worse the way she walked away like that.  Neither of the potential 'ettes had good edits tonight IMO.  Obviously Amber was by far the worst, and Jami, Becca and others were pretty obnoxious too.

I don't think the twins were particularly nice either, since one of them said mean things about Olivia's breath and was part of the "cankles" discussion (which was rude), and either the same one (or the other one) wasn't saying nice things about Jubilee in the ITMs.

From what I saw only, Rachel, Lauren B. and Amanda seemed to stay out of it or tried to do the right thing.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:07 am

BlackHalo wrote:Perception is everything. Bottom line, Jubilee WAS off putting in her comments to Ben and the girls before the date. I don't think Caila or anyone else was in the wrong for vocalizing that during an ITM. The other girls do not know her backstory or realize it is a defense mechanism. JMO.

I don't have that kind of backstory or have any defense mechanisms, but I would have made the same joke. I think 95% of the viewing audience realized that was sarcasm/humor, so I don't see why the girls wouldn't. I think Mulaney nailed it on the after show, when he said this was a great MLK day lesson abut how if someone is different than you, you should obviously treat them like crap. It seemed like classism and racism to me, TBH.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:08 am

crazy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 CZDGAq-WYAAO9tD
Robyn Ross ‏@RobynRossTV
When Jubilee says she’s obsessed with hot dogs #thebachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:11 am

nothatgirl wrote:
albean99 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

I just saw that as her being image-conscious, realizing how it would look if she attacked Jubilee in front of Ben, but still gossiping about her and bad-mouthing her behind her back. To me, it's no different than the girls saying that Olivia was smelly and had fat toes behind her back.  I also don't believe that everyone says that in ITMs because Lauren B, Amanda, Rachel, etc. didn't. Like Maybe I'll change my mind after seeing more of her, but she just came off as very fake and mean to me personally.

Caila didn't say that she thought the others were attacking Jubilee in front of Ben. She was talking to some of the other women at the time and Ben wasn't anywhere that I could see.

As to the other women not saying that in their ITM's, just because we didn't see it, doesn't mean it wasn't said and left on the cutting room floor. I doubt that they would show Lauren B saying it as she is the F1, but Amanda and Rachel have barely said a word the past three episodes. They usually show more of the contenders in the ITM's...unless the others have some really memorable quotes...and neither Amanda or Rachel seem to.

I have really been trying to pay attention to Caila as it seems likely that she may be the next bette and I wondered about her being so young. Thus far, I haven't seen anything that really concerns me. Much of what she is saying and doing is the typical stuff that producers make them sprout off. I was actually impressed when she said that about Amber attacking Jubilee. Sounded much more mature than Amber who is 6 years older.

For me, this is actually the cattiest cast that I recall in all the years I have watched this show. I have never seen so many talking smack about one another. Not liking it at all. I wish they would just stick to showing us more of the dates and leave out all of this BS.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
dandelioninspring
Longhornfan
bleuberry
bilolo
Mommyof2