SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm

^^So it would seem, they got caught on camera and had to say something. IMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:37 pm

All the girls were being mean, so I don't think its gonna be something that continues to future episodes or something that anyone is gonna dwell on. They're all friends, but said some not so nice things for probably whatever different reasons. Jubilee has been defending all of them, even saying she's said things she's regretted and to be nice and etc. etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:39 pm

This season, there seems to be a lot more editing then normal, I've noticed. I really don't think there was THAT much drama, so TPTB had to get creative. Olivia and Jubilee were said to be friends with the girls during and after filming, so everything we're seeing is very chopped up..

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:10 pm

eversotrue wrote:This season, there seems to be a lot more editing then normal, I've noticed. I really don't think there was THAT much drama, so TPTB had to get creative. Olivia and Jubilee were said to be friends with the girls during and after filming, so everything we're seeing is very chopped up..

Regarding above ^, maybe it'sbecause most everyone was drinking water laugh out loud. Someone mentioned "what's with all the water" in their blog. Jillian's maybe. Yes, Jilly's giggling.

http://www.jillianharris.com/everyone-wants-know-bachelor-much-clothing-girls-given/
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:15 pm

rhondam wrote:
eversotrue wrote:This season, there seems to be a lot more editing then normal, I've noticed. I really don't think there was THAT much drama, so TPTB had to get creative. Olivia and Jubilee were said to be friends with the girls during and after filming, so everything we're seeing is very chopped up..

Regarding above ^, maybe it'sbecause most everyone was drinking water laugh out loud. Someone mentioned "what's with all the water" in their blog. Jillian's maybe. Yes, Jilly's  giggling.

http://www.jillianharris.com/everyone-wants-know-bachelor-much-clothing-girls-given/
Idk. But I think it's ironic how she's saying someone's not the sharpest tool in the shed when she's not the sharpest tool in the shed either. Her blogs are always written like a middle schooler put them together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:18 pm

rhondam wrote:JoJo, Jami and Becca weren't the only girls snarking about Jubilee after her date with Ben or about giving Ben a massage but they weren't as bad and/or not shown as much.

In the following clip at approx 1:40 Jen asks Jubilee what she's thinking and you can see Lauren in front of Jubilee but with her back to her kind of smile to I assume is Jen, in response to her response to Jubilee's answer about thinking about how to make Ben feel better, but she quickly puts her hand in front of her mouth and stops her smile. At approx 4:05 Shushanna shakes her head unimpressed by Jubilee massaging Ben as pointed out by JoJo, Jami and Becca. And at approx 4:12 you can hear Amanda quietly say, are you serious? to Jen in response to Jen saying, Jubes is giving him a massage on the table right now, like he's laying down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqSUfrQv0U8&index=14&list=PLdp5SNBhNKqzPwl1m6G-QZL2A3UI7IV_k

I think that those little clips were all edited together to look a lot more dramatic than they really were. For example, we never saw Shushana shake her head at jubilee, but it was assumed that's what happened. Lauren smiling could be in a response to anything. You can even see that scene is spliced together becuase jubes is sitting in front and a second later she's sitting in the back of the couch. I think they just took a bunch of RBF's and made them look worse than they really were. I'm not sure people were annoyed/weirded out by the massage, but I don't think most had this major reaction to it that TPTB tried to sell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:28 am

I always watch the first handful of episodes lightly, so I don't catch everything. Lauren and Ben seem to fit like a hand in a glove -- easy, natural, and close. I find Jubilee likeable, but I didn't think that she and Ben were the best fit. To me, the most telling, perceptive comment she made was when she noted that Ben has a "type," as do most people, and that he tends to go for pretty girls who are not too complex. Jubilee specifically mentioned Lauren and Caila as being his type. When Jubilee said that I was thinking, she called it right there, and it's only episode 3. If it was that easy for Jubilee to see so early on, then I wonder how easy it was for the other women to see as well.

I'm still favoring Caila for Bachelorette, but it's early days. Olivia is continuing to rub me the wrong way. I want to give angsty Lace a shake and tell her, girl, quit obsessing about yourself and just get to know the guy.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:46 am

Given that only 2 other girls (Lauren B and Caila) had had 1on1 dates I don't think it was Jubilee calling it right there other than stating the obvious based on who had had 1on1 dates and honestly I think his 'type" is pretty much JoJo and Lauren B, imo.

I actually think considering his ex, that Ben's type is JoJo regarding girls he has dated. And Lauren B is more like what Ben said his celebrity crush is - which is Blake Lively.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:18 am

Amethyst wrote:I always watch the first handful of episodes lightly, so I don't catch everything. Lauren and Ben seem to fit like a hand in a glove -- easy, natural, and close. I find Jubilee likeable, but I didn't think that she and Ben were the best fit. To me, the most telling, perceptive comment she made was when she noted that Ben has a "type," as do most people, and that he tends to go for pretty girls who are not too complex. Jubilee specifically mentioned Lauren and Caila as being his type. When Jubilee said that I was thinking, she called it right there, and it's only episode 3. If it was that easy for Jubilee to see so early on, then I wonder how easy it was for the other women to see as well.

I'm still favoring Caila for Bachelorette, but it's early days. Olivia is continuing to rub me the wrong way. I want to give angsty Lace a shake and tell her, girl, quit obsessing about yourself and just get to know the guy.

I think she nailed his type too. He does like girls that are sweet and simple and always appear happy, like Lauren and Caila. I think that's who he would have dated in real life too. I think that girls like Jojo and Olivia  only appealed to him in the bubble, because of their strong physical attraction. In real life, I think they would have been too high-Maintenance for him and wouldn't have wanted this quiet, simple, and private life he was offering. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
dandelioninspring
Longhornfan
bleuberry
bilolo
Mommyof2