SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:24 am

It was clearly Lauren from her one on one on. He is busy pursuing her while the rest of the girls go insane over him giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:27 am

Diana wrote:It was clearly Lauren from her one on one on. laugh out loud he is busy pursuing her while the rest of the girls go insane over him laugh out loud

Wondered where you were!! Did you love the Ben\Lauren talk at cocktail party after GD as much as I did? PINKHEART
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:29 am

KB_Mom wrote:
Diana wrote:It was clearly Lauren from her one on one on. laugh out loud he is busy pursuing her while the rest of the girls go insane over him laugh out loud

Wondered where you were!! Did you love the Ben\Lauren talk at cocktail party after GD as much as I did? PINKHEART
I was watching it with friends and she didn't have internet. Boo no no yes. I died. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:53 am

Diana wrote:It was clearly Lauren from her one on one on. He is busy pursuing her while the rest of the girls go insane over him giggling
ITA! No one else came close, imo, other than Ben just exploring physically because I don't seem him invested emotionally with anyone other than Lauren.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:09 am

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 CZndgdUWEAAD8qk
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
#TheBachelor BTS
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:11 am

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 CZnfF6VWQAAOzc_
#TheBachelor LIVE @benhiggi, @chrisbharrison, @michcoll
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:14 am

I keep waiting for Ben to do something that will make me stop liking him but he just keeps getting better with each episode.  And it's not just the edit, he's adorable on Bachelor Live too.  Easily my favorite Bachelor to date!

I love how he genuinely is trying for a connection with each girl. But one thing he is not is a good actor. It's all about Lauren B. with just a little JoJo and Caila on the side.  I like Becca but he just wasn't feeling it.  She on the other hand :fanningfan

Last edited by Beach Lover on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:15 am

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 CZnhH2fWkAIKuZY
Babes! #TheBachelor Hayley, Allison Williams, @chrisbharrison, @michcoll
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 am

Sean Lowe Verified account  ‏@SeanLowe09
This will be my only non-jokey tweet tonight. Props to Becca for standing up for her faith. It ain't always easy. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:23 am

Jade Elizabeth Roper ‏@jadelizroper
It's one thing to be the front runner, it's another to constantly refer to yourself as the front runner. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:25 am

A few observations:

There is only Lauren B for Ben.  awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1f60d  No one else even compares.

Caila is really good on tv - expressive, beautiful, a good ITMer and her hair is  awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1f481  to die for.  I can see her being the Bachelorette despite her age.  

Too much Olivia.  She's gorgeous and entertaining but they're overdoing it. deadhorse  Kinda feel bad for the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:26 am

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 CZnioGdWAAAWy98
elan gale Verified account  ‏@theyearofelan
Don't forget to watch #TheBachelor tonight

elan gale Verified account  ‏@theyearofelan · 26m26 minutes ago
We broke one of the twin's thumbs because we couldn't tell them apart #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Longhornfan
bronco18
jojo47
FLChica
Amethyst