SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:28 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I should have figured they would include this since they showed it in the bachelor live show. It just doesn't seem as dramatic with all the crazy that's happened since! Did either of those girls go far?

#9 - Jesse Palmer fumbles a name
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-best-moments-jesse-palmer-wrong-name-130958725.html

Katie week 3, Karen week 4.

wiki

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Thanks, GA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:09 pm

sdmom wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:My guess for the rest of the top 10 (not in any particular order):

1. Jason tells Melissa he has feelings for Molly
2. Brad dumps both his F2
3. Nick asks Andi why she made love to him
4. Nick and Kaitlyn have sex
5. Brooks leaves Des
6. Emily tells Kalon to get the F out
7. Tierra's "I can't control my eyebrow"
8. Ben/Courtney go skinny dipping
9. Andi calls out Juan Pablo after their FS
10. Jillian's suprise proposal from Reid or Ed leaving/returning  

Scored one for you! clapping!

Got one more!

#8 - desiree's brutal breakup with Brooks

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/top-20-39-bachelor-39-moments-desiree-39-s-1359993834455094.html

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:16 pm

That was a pretty crazy episode, she was crying before he could even say it laugh out loud.

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:29 pm

I forgot how cringey that was. I'm so glad everything turned out for the best!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:38 pm

Gosh, that's still a punch to the gut even after being edited further! It was so sad to see beautiful Des cry.

It's great, though, that everyone is happy now.

notthatgirl, you're on a roll, girl!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:10 pm

I think I've gained more appreciations for all three involved. Kudos to Brooks, who was honest and true to his heart, didn't want to drag the drama further, to Chris, who was confident of himself, unconditional in his love for Des, to Des, who truly was genuine and sincere in finding the love of her life. So glad it turned out to be the way it is today.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:15 pm

sdmom wrote:I think I've gained more appreciations for all three involved. Kudos to Brooks, who was honest and true to his heart, didn't want to drag the drama further, to Chris, who was confident of himself, unconditional in his love for Des, to Des, who truly was genuine and sincere in finding the love of her life. So glad it turned out to be the way it is today.

Well said yes
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:51 pm

Awww Ben and Ashley I were dancing together at the wedding via sneak peek from the long preview. And it was definitely her as she faved a tweet about it. They're cute lil friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:53 pm

But why was Ashley I crying at the end of that preview? question :crazed

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 1f49b  The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:19 pm

I'm surprised they didn't just focus on Bachelor stuff since it is the Bachelors 20th anni and keep the B'ette stuff for next year when it is the Bachelorette's special anniversary.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:14 pm

mysthelma wrote:But why was Ashley I crying at the end of that preview? question :crazed

Because she can.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy