SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 56 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:39 am

No surprise at the number one spot :yes: It was my favorite. Loved the LCD telling De: tomorrow will be a good day for you. Great wtf moment.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:06 am

I wouldn't want to marry Deanna either, but I still think Brad should've never ever been the lead, let alone twice. Something not right with that man. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:48 am

OH man that was tough to watch that again. Poor Brad, he was such a gentleman and took so much flak for not choosing anyone. Thanks ntg for posting.

For a show that apparently is encouraged to find love, the top moment was no love for anyone. laugh out loud Geesh!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:51 am

Didn't Brad get tons of hate when he chose no one? Which makes no sense, was he supposed to just fake it and then dump the girl right after AFTR?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:OH man that was tough to watch that again. Poor Brad, he was such a gentleman and took so much flak for not choosing anyone. Thanks ntg for posting.

For a show that apparently is encouraged to find love, the top moment was no love for anyone. laugh out loud Geesh!

That was tough to watch.  I still love Brad and had to change my avi today.  Of all the guys, I wish he was one that found true love IRL.    sign heart
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:07 am

Fun times sleuthing Brad's seasons. Both of them! Choosing no one wasn't an option back then. Then it started to become a reality. affraid

Watching Ellens studio cam because sleuthers knew the new Bachelor was going to be on Ellen, pre taped before he was announced. And then we saw him walk on stage! And who could forget fridge gate. I think for me that was one of the best sleuthing moments. An innocent drawing on the fridge in the distance, of something, a child's drawing, zoomed a cuzzilion times, to reveal a kite, matching it to the colours of the real kite on his date with Emily and Ricki.

I too wish he finds his special love and hope we get to see a wedding. He's so handsome IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:OH man that was tough to watch that again. Poor Brad, he was such a gentleman and took so much flak for not choosing anyone. Thanks ntg for posting.

It's not a surprise for me. MF labeled the show early on in an interview as being a sociological dating experiment. I will try to look for the interview, but those words stuck in my head/mind.  onesource
He did not label it as a romance or love show. With that being said, I think that is one reason we get so much over the top, ridiculous stuff. That is MF. We don't get the box of chocolates unless some of them are snarky and filled with joke filings, the kind that would stimulate a gag reflex.
If we go over the top list, how many included marriage proposals, ceremonies CH officiated weddings, babies being born etc? Those are not the things MF wants highlighted in the past 20 seasons. I'm sure they are sprinkles on his cupcakes, but I think he likes the mold and stinkiness better.  He wants the breakdowns, the hissy fits, the tears, the drama, sex gone bad and sex gone good.

Here is another interesting article I've read many times showing MF's mindset. http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-creator-mike-fleiss-there-is-sex-during-show-10599.php

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:39 am

mindless wrote:I wouldn't want to marry Deanna either, but I still think Brad should've never ever been the lead, let alone twice. Something not right with that man. JMO.

I've never seen a Brad season and he seems like a genuine guy...but I kind of agree. I remember that interview that his ex, Laurel, did with US back then and how similar her comments about their tumultuous were with Emily said about Brad at the ATFR. The guy seems to have major anger and jealousy issues. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:01 pm

Seeing that scene brings back soooo many memories.  Poor Brad.  He was such a good guy and the hate and backlash that he endured for his honesty was staggering.Upset   I remember hearing he wanted the final shot as the cameras rolled away to be of him alone sitting on a couch watching sports on TV with a beer.  I wish they had done that.  I always have that image in my head when I think of his 1st show.laugh out loud laugh out loud

On a super positive note....I went on a scavenger hunt yesterday to find all 3 magazines Bachelor related because of all the discussion on the forum.  In the People Bachelor Collectors Addition my absolute favorite part were the sections devoted to Brad and his comments about how he felt back on his seasons and most importantly what he learned about himself and what and how he is doing and feeling today.  I loved his answers so much.  He was so gracious as usual and most importantly he is very happy right now. Hugesmile beatingheart
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:12 pm

Is there a link to watch previous bachelor or bachelorette seasons, i started with Jilian's ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:19 pm

MD, love your avi!  And agree, he's one that I wish would find that true lasting love, IRL.  

Seabear, thanks for the update!  I hope he truly is happy, whether that be in a relationship or not.

Brad had his issues, but IMO, Emily, AshLee, Laurel, etc.  had just as many or more than him!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:24 pm

bilolo wrote:Is there a link to watch previous bachelor or bachelorette seasons, i started with Jilian's ?

Check http://www.watchseries.li/
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 56 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy