SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:16 am

Jake/Vienna: one of those things where you knew exactly where you were and what you were doing when that aired. laugh out loud FYI- As a gift from TPTB, they got a trip back to St Lucia!

blu you have me hooked on this smilie. cheeky

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

10 - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:21 am

Sprite wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Ugh what is with these people and TMI? Am I the only one who DOESN'T want to talk about my sex life? 10 - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 623245435

Nope. I have had perfect strangers tell me about their sex life...literally, I had never met them...on a bus!!! I was dumbfounded and so taken aback that I was at a loss for words....and let me tell you, that does not happen often!

Me too! Like what do you even say in that situation? All I could do was laugh uncomfortably. I'm always so shocked when these Bach folks want people to know they were dumped after sex. I'd NEVER admit that happened to me.

@GuardianAngel I love that smiley too. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:33 am

Ahhh, I totally remember that Trista moment. Then, Alex lied to her on their LCD and told her she was the one and she slept with him. And then he picked Amanda who he had basically been sleeping with since their first date. (That said, I liked Amanda more than Trista so I was happy with the ending laugh out loud).

She basically got the "Bachelorette" gig with all of her admissions and the way he dumped her. He was kind of a sleaze. But so was Aaron. I think Andy Firestone was pretty much the first Bachelor lead that was "likable." I think part of the reason they started going with re-treads were because so many of the randoms were duds (whereas the women, minus Jen Scheft) were much better.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:34 am

^ I once had neighbors who separated. I knew the wife casually only because our kids were in play group together. Never said more than hello to the husband. She initiated the separation and he wanted her back. I bumped into him in the street when he was in the neighborhood to visit the kids. He proceeded to tell me in graphic detail about difficulties in their sex life. He also told me something very personal about the wife that I know she did not share with others. Then he asked me how to get her back. I literally almost passed out. I am not a marriage counselor, I do NOT want to know details of people's sex life and I agonized over whether to tell the wife the "secret" he so blithely shared with a virtual stranger. Part of me felt she had the right to know he was blabbing, part of me just could not bring myself to bring up with her something she obviously wanted to be private. I never told her and 15 years later, I still sometimes wonder if I did the right thing.

I know I went way OT but I've been holding that in for 15 years and it felt good to let it out where the anonymity of the people involved is protected.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:35 am

That episode with Jake and Vienna was disturbing to re-watch.
Vienna is no piece of cake but Jake gives me controlling psycho issues :shocked!:

And just no to that FD confession. Eww and TMI!!!  speechless
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:52 am

KB_Mom wrote:^ I once had neighbors who separated.  I knew the wife casually only because our kids were in play group together.  Never said more than hello to the husband. She initiated the separation and he wanted her back.  I bumped into him in the street when he was in the neighborhood to visit the kids. He proceeded to tell me in graphic detail about difficulties in their sex life.  He also told me something very personal about the wife that I know she did not share with others. Then he asked me how to get her back.  I literally almost passed out. I am not a marriage counselor, I do NOT  want to know details of people's sex life and I agonized over whether to tell the wife the "secret" he so blithely shared with a virtual stranger. Part of me felt she had the right to know he was blabbing, part of me just could not bring myself to bring up with her something she obviously wanted to be private. I never told her and 15 years later, I still sometimes wonder if I did the right thing.

I know I went way OT but I've been holding that in for 15 years and it felt good to let it out where the anonymity of the people involved is protected.

I think you did the right thing. It could've turned into an ugly situation and you could've found yourself stuck in the middle of it had you told her.

This has nothing to do with anyone's sex life but I remember being at my job and a female client who came in who I had never seen before was telling my coworkers and me about how her husband tried to have her murdered and she talked about it so casually. I stood there stunned not knowing what to say.

Last edited by bluwavz on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled word)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:58 am

Thanks blu, I needed that. bestbud! It still bothers me to this day and even people I am close to in RL, I just never felt comfortable talking about it, even people that don't know the couple, because I would still have to say what the secret was. I feel lighter that I finally go to let it out.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:02 am

Why can't this show highlight 20 of the BEST moments from the past 20 seasons instead of the worst ones?

Ugh!

no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:That episode with Jake and Vienna was disturbing to re-watch.
Vienna is no piece of cake but Jake gives me controlling psycho issues :shocked!:

Ugh, Jake. I still think he was the worst and wasn't happy at all when he was picked to be the lead. Worse than Farmer Douche or the Little Prince or dull-as-dishwater Travis. I wish it had been Reid or Kip (I actually think Reid turned it down, but I could be remembering wrong).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Why can't this show highlight 20 of the BEST moments from the past 20 seasons instead of the worst ones?

Ugh!

no

Because this is the show. This is not the show based on what romantics want to see. This is the show Mike Fleiss created out of his creative juices with the help of a few other misogynistic cronies. This is how it is. They may throw a bone or two out to the unicorn and rainbow bunch, and if that is the case --hooray for that. I certainly would not expect it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:34 am

That clip is cringeworthy. Trying to decide if I want my faves to be featured or not laugh out loud. Suspect

10 - The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:43 am

Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Why can't this show highlight 20 of the BEST moments from the past 20 seasons instead of the worst ones?

Ugh!

no

Because this is the show. This is not the show based on what romantics want to see. This is the show Mike Fleiss created out of his creative juices with the help of a few other misogynistic cronies. This is how it is. They may throw a bone or two out to the unicorn and rainbow bunch, and if that is the case --hooray for that. I certainly would not expect it.

I guess at the end of the day MF glorifies and loves the breakups more than he does the successful couples.
No surprise there at all but it is the oddest way to "celebrate" 20 years. Suspect

But then again, you are absolutely correct Kasha, this is the show. :Nod:
It is about "The MOST DRAMATIC" blah blah blah and not the most romantic or whatever.

MF and co must be really gross people in real life that they celebrate their 20 seasons of the drama.
They're essentially celebrating the failures of the couples. no no

Hooray! Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy