SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:35 pm

He looked really cheerful during the wedding though. Everyone around him looks equally serious and pensive. IMO.

When CH interviewed him, and brought up the in love with 2 women stuff, he looked a bit taken back IMO. I don't think he expected to be on promo duty that night.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:49 pm

He also said while being interviewed "....and that's something I'm excited in finding...love that can last forever."
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:27 pm

Ben is well tuned to the fact that he needs to stay in character .. Especially at the wedding .. So "in finding" would be in respect to where his story line was .. At that moment in time
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:48 am

Clare Crawley@Clare_Crawley
People ask why in the world we go on "these shows". If you saw #bachelor20, THAT was the reason. The family. The friends. The love!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:32 am

Oh please, Clare. You can find all of that off TV. Just ask us commoners.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:20 am

The 15 minutes of fame! Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:24 am

Laughable. They probably all fake love each other too laugh out loud.

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:56 am

Just think what she'd find if she became a prison/jail groupie.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Clare has always been annoying. Nothing new there.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:54 pm

Ok Miss F2 who wanted to be F1 and threw a hissy fit when you weren't even though that's the last person you would marry. I don't think you have that much love for him. laugh out loud

The two of them, her and MM, reminded me of older women gossiping at an Italian wedding.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:40 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:He looked really cheerful during the wedding though. Everyone around him looks equally serious and pensive. IMO.

When CH interviewed him, and brought up the in love with 2 women stuff, he looked a bit taken back IMO. I don't think he expected to be on promo duty that night.

or it is just still a very sensitive matter to him. Regarding he genuinely love jojo, and love lauren.. hometown is when it truly became serious for all parties IMO

At this point, he loves both women for different reason but it is hard for him to say which one. Yes the show and RS tell us that it was lauren all along but in truth I think his feelings were more complicated and it was clearer only toward the end when he asked himself: who is the one I just cannot let go and at this point it is I love you both but I am in love with one

So CH talking about it for him is not good memories and who knows... jojo may have contacted him after the finale or lauren is not so sweet after all or as I think Ben truly cares about jojo and hurting a woman he cares/loves by rubbing public's nose in the "soooooo Ben, you are a complete a$$, you love 2 women... blah blah blah ... when the purpose of the event is celebration and wedding... was not expected and bittersweet.

Yes, we could have a meswick change of mind but I do not think so. I think he is a sweet guy and if he could have kept both girls at the end and explore both relationship simultaneously for a while, he would have.... or he may have thought that it was very brutal and considering he liked/loved jojo very much, he felt guilty and uneasy etc.

Just my opinion, like everything I write as usual.

I am not truly invested with Ben Season. The done deal Lauren kinda spoiled me. I think it is quite boring. I do not think Olivia was such a villain and it went over the top showing how the show manipulated her during the show. I think she was very naive. She stepped on lot of toes with her conceited attitude but I think she was not mean. Anyhow, I did not like her edits.

becca and Cailin, even emily... sweet girl but the only problem for them is that they fell for what looks like a decent guy.

Manipulation as usual, but I have no doubt that all will find soon a guy.

Next bachelorette? I think Becca. She has the edits of the poor virgin princess hurt, never finding love. I would have loved Jojo but #2 is rarely bachelorette so unless we see a huge change of heart, considering the edits and probably reality showed a broken devastated woman, it does not make sense that at the finale jojo is announced next bachelorette.... but may be invited in the next bachelor like nick? why not? but I do not think jojo will accept that deal, too burnt IMO

so happy show to you all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:23 pm

"Yes, we could have a meswick change of mind but I do not think so. I think he is a sweet guy and if he could have kept both girls at the end and explore both relationship simultaneously for a while, he would have.... or he may have thought that it was very brutal and considering he liked/loved jojo very much, he felt guilty and uneasy etc."

HEA I think if Ben could have had his way...forget the format of the show...I think he would have gotten rid of everyone but Lauren. When a man cries like he did last night just talking about a woman...he is a goner. When he was with JoJo and her family, it just wasn't anywhere near the same level of emotion. If anything, it looked to me as if he couldn't get away fast enough. Unfortunately for Ben, there is still a show to produce.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy