SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 61 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:47 am

Discuss epi 5 here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:13 pm

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2005-2/#

The first international stop of the season finds Ben and the 11 remaining bachelorettes traveling to Mexico City, one of the largest metropolitan areas in the world. Amanda has a thrillingly romantic one-on-one date with Ben, soaring over ancient ruins in a hot-air balloon. The women will attempt to learn Spanish with Ben but they immediately need to use their new-found knowledge to go shopping for a cooking competition. Lauren H. has a spring in her step as she and Ben walk the runway with top models during for Mexico City’s Fashion Week. One heart-wrenching confrontation between Ben and one unhappy bachelorette changes the course of Ben’s journey to find love. The women decide to take matters into their own hands and corner Ben about Olivia’s bad behavior. Will the Bachelor decide it is time for her to pack her bags?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:29 pm

One heart-wrenching confrontation between Ben and one unhappy bachelorette changes the course of Ben’s journey to find love.

Does this refer to what happens with Jubilee?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:31 pm

Norcalgal wrote:One heart-wrenching confrontation between Ben and one unhappy bachelorette changes the course of Ben’s journey to find love.

Does this refer to what happens with Jubilee?
I think so for sure. If she definitely gets eliminated next episode then it's definitely Jubilee.
Based on the previews it looks like it is her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:20 am

Does Olivia go too?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:06 am

hdman wrote:Does Olivia go too?

Not till the next episode. She has a 2 : 1 with Emily and is let go then.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:35 am

Olivia gets the group date rose right? I wonder if it's before or after Amanda's talk with Ben.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:38 am

And yet, in previews, he interrupts RC to talk to her IIRC, and I guess she worked her magic to reassure him and he kept her one more week.Suspect

OR, with a stun gun carefully positioned on Ben so we don't see it, TPTB don't think they've milked this drama enough yet, and insisted on one more week. They probably liked the idea of him dumping her on the dreaded 2 on 1, and I suspect we'll see a lot of griping that she still hasn't gotten 1 on 1 and gets dreaded 2 on 1.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:59 am

There are some videos up here:

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/

The second one was pretty funny. "At 4.30, we had a lovely wake-up call in our face from our boyfriend, Ben." "I had just been dreaming of him." laugh out loud

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:05 am

Went back to check spoilers. Epi 5- Woman are paired off in teams of two for competition. There is an uneven number of women so Olivia is teamed with Ben for competition (Sure that was a coincidence Suspect) Lauren B and Jubilee win competition but Olivia gets GDR.

So now I'm confused re when Ben interrupts RC to talk to Olivia during RC. Next week she is safe with GDR. Epi 6, she shouldn't be at RC because she was let go on 2 on 1. no idea scratch

Could it be in epi 5 Ben thinks about taking GDR back or warns her she's safe for this RC but he's catching on to her and she better cut it out?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:13 am

Funny videos. I love Ben picking up the weave and asking whose it is?

And Caila seems to speak Spanish? or she just picked it up fast?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:09 pm

Nice videos!!  Mexico City is so beautiful.  

Funny snippets to me were Who's weave? and Ben saying "It's okay I wear a retainer at night too!!

Caila's quick grasp of Spanish....thumbs up!!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 61 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Jolena
Carolinagirl1864
Longhornfan
Jeepers
mysthelma