SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexicocity - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:09 pm

**edited** Anyone would be upset upon hearing that someone is talking about them behind their back. And not just talking to the other girls about you but to the man you're developing a relationship with! That would freak me out because in this stage in a relationship, you are wanting the other person to see all your good qualities and as less of the bad ones as possible.

She may be confident in what she has with Ben but she has no idea what his relationship is like with the others. I highly doubt that there has been any contestant on this show that is 100% confident the whole time they are there!

**edited**
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

mexicocity - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:17 pm

mexicocity - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 12628099_1497828530526232_780717990_n
theyearofelan hey why are you looking at this and not watching the bachelor I am SO mad at you right now
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:23 pm

Julie81 wrote:How can anyone take away from last night that Lauren B is phony? I don't get it? Anyone would be upset upon hearing that someone is talking about them behind their back. And not just talking to the other girls about you but to the man you're developing a relationship with! That would freak me out because in this stage in a relationship, you are wanting the other person to see all your good qualities and as less of the bad ones as possible.

She may be confident in what she has with Ben but she has no idea what his relationship is like with the others. I highly doubt that there has been any contestant on this show that is 100% confident the whole time they are there!

**edited**

I agree. He obviously listened to the girls re: Olivia, so it's not a stretch to think he might listen to Leah about Lauren. In the past, it's been pretty rare for a girl who's been talked about to the lead to win (probably just Vienna and Courtney), so I can she why she was feeling scared and betrayed. Plus, she probably had producers whispering to her "Ben is taking this really seriously, I honestly don't even know what he's going to do". It can get in your head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:27 pm

Not sure of the exact rose order but they showed Lauren's last just to drive home "that doubt" yet Ben was smiling when he asked her to accept his rose and then a long hug.

I'll say this, if Ben was feeling it for Lauren from the get go, it will explain all of the bells and whistles show call Olivia. Now in the same episode where Olivia is sent home, boom, let's create more drama by messing with Ben and Lauren adding the doubt for unloveable Ben and possibly Lauren who seemingly had or as shown control.
Lauren is now not too sure and Ben is confuse.

Lauren's appearance and demeanor can be termed as a cool beauty which at times come across as a bit reserved and uncaring. I think she's lnaturally lovely and is Classy and sweet

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:28 pm

harts05 wrote:
Diana wrote:I don't know I would feel nervous if I was her. He sent Olivia home after Emily said basically the same thing Leah did.

IMO, this was all producer drive because it's so obvious it's going to be Lauren. I am going to guess Lolo and Ben spent more time alone on that beach then we were shown to shake up the girls like that. It's a huge clue JoJo isn't F1. If she was, he wouldn't be acting like that with her on that date. It's pretty clear the spoilers about the girls seeing the writing on the wall and being upset about it.

that leads to my question of exactly WHY was JoJo SOOO upset that there wasn't a cocktail party?  I didn't really get that...it wasn't like they (she and Ben) were in a bad place or something bad had happened..any clues anyone? no idea

I think JoJo seems to almost be Ben's wingman, or wingwomen in this instance... like a friends with benefits thing where the physical is encouraged by the show and Ben's hormones.

I think JoJo cried most likely about Lauren B and realizing like all the girls who were saying that they saw that Ben was obvious about Lauren B.

I think they just didn't show JoJo saying anything because she is F2 so it would defeat the purpose to show JoJo talking about how obvious it is that Ben is into Lauren. TPTB have a "Mesnick" to fake after all :uptonogood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:32 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Julie81 wrote:How can anyone take away from last night that Lauren B is phony? I don't get it? Anyone would be upset upon hearing that someone is talking about them behind their back. And not just talking to the other girls about you but to the man you're developing a relationship with! That would freak me out because in this stage in a relationship, you are wanting the other person to see all your good qualities and as less of the bad ones as possible.

**edited** laugh out loud

I agree. He obviously listened to the girls re: Olivia, so it's not a stretch to think he might listen to Leah about Lauren. In the past, it's been pretty rare for a girl who's been talked about to the lead to win (probably just Vienna and Courtney), so I can she why she was feeling scared and betrayed. Plus, she probably had producers whispering to her "Ben is taking this really seriously, I honestly don't even know what he's going to do". It can get in your head.

Yes. I agree. I think the producers feed them crap the entire time, thus making them feel like Ben could send her home.

I don't know Lauren so I can't say one way or the other what kind of person she really is but her reaction to someone speaking negatively about her showed me that she's not phony or fake. She could have taken the news like Olivia did. She could have just not worried about it at all and used it to her advantage but no. It truly hurt her.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:37 pm

**edited**. mexicocity - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 3806527698
She came across phony to me, just like she came across sweet to most of you. I can't explain why I feel this way, it's mostly the vibe, and sometimes her almost "bitchy" smirk faces that made me not feel good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:41 pm

I get it. The reasons I like her are the reasons you don't. Different strokes for different folks I guess!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:53 pm

From Ben's blog it is quite obvious to me that he was 100% into Lauren B and had made it too obvious and all the other girls saw this and so he realized that he needed to play the Bachelor game and get his head back in the game of dating MANY women and having relationships with them.

That Lauren B likely ended up as his F1 shows me that from this point out... Ben was on Bachelor duty - doing whatever he could to get through the season and do his job of leading people on (when really, if they knew he was so into Lauren B... the girls knew they were being led on imo, and JoJo being mentioned by Ben being standoffish to him as well confirms for me that that was the reason she was sobbing in ITMs).

Ben Higgins' Bachelor Blog: Why This Week Made Me Feel Like I Had Ruined Everything

...everyone seemed so upset about me and Lauren B. … I don't know. I guess it's safe to say my mind was spinning at this point, and it really felt like I couldn't do anything right.

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20985843,00.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:55 pm

Lauren seems totally sweet and I thought she came across as incredibly genuine and authentic last night. I always see her pulled back during group date settings, which is respectful of other girls. She is not a showboat and I appreciate that about her.

While she is a very pretty woman, all the remaining women are gorgeous but Ben clearly is attracted to something else with Lauren ...her heart, her personality, her sense of humor, her spirit, ...who knows! But he is in deep and not sure in all my years of viewing that it has been so obvious this early on.

Producers therefore pulled out all the tricks to add some drama and confusion to both Ben and Lauren. It will be easier to keep Ben confused when everyone is separated and he is traveling nonstop thru multiple time zones.

But phony?? Nope, not at all from what they are showing us.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:48 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Lauren seems totally sweet and I thought she came across as incredibly genuine and authentic last night. I always see her pulled back during group date settings, which is respectful of other girls. She is not a showboat and I appreciate that about her.

While she is a very pretty woman, all the remaining women are gorgeous but Ben clearly is attracted to something else with Lauren ...her heart, her personality, her sense of humor, her spirit, ...who knows! But he is in deep and not sure in all my years of viewing that it has been so obvious this early on.

Producers therefore pulled out all the tricks to add some drama and confusion to both Ben and Lauren. It will be easier to keep Ben confused when everyone is separated and he is traveling nonstop thru multiple time zones.

:alltens: Good Post I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:11 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Lauren seems totally sweet and I thought she came across as incredibly genuine and authentic last night. I always see her pulled back during group date settings, which is respectful of other girls. She is not a showboat and I appreciate that about her.

:alltens: Good Post I agree

:yes: :claphands awwww

She is also one of the only girls in the F4 who hasnt had someone, anyone, say bad things about her IRL...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88