SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Titanic - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:33 am

Titanic - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 CavUWVjUEAA8olb
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
"It's a beautiful day in the Bahamas." - @BenHiggi, proba... wait, he said that? Oh.
@BachelorABC #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Titanic - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by timfan Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:33 am

Tptb do this every year to get people talking jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:33 am

sorry duplicate

Last edited by sophienette on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:34 am

Seabear wrote:What a crazy preview.  Any way you slice it the ending is a train wreck for one of the women.  Sad. sad

And after watching the season air.....maybe both of them. Upset Upset

Ben comes across as so insecure and confused in this episode and preview.  He certainly does not appear ready to propose.  Hopefully that is slice and dice edit and not reality at the FRC. Titanic - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 2292733854

Actually there are a couple of scenes, among the less sliced and diced, where he looks ecstatic, relived, happy...

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:35 am

bleuberry wrote:Man, only in Fleiss' dreams would he have a Mesnick 2.0.

Totes, after that preview (much to Fleiss' chagrin), I'm even more sure it's LB!!!! I bet next week she completely slaps any doubts away. I like Jojo, but they seem like total friends (with benefits). When he's with LB, he has a different voice, look, everything!! You can't fake that. Even if it is infatuation right now, it has a lot of potential to be something way more.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:36 am

Sssoooo... this season will be a repeat of Jason Mesnick's after all?

The key difference is that he dumps his F1 and retrieves his F2 as she is leaving in the limo, instead of waiting for the After the Final Rose show like Jason did. There is no balcony for Ben to cry over... but he will still sob about making a mistake.

"Oh Jo-Jo.. *sniff sniff*... I can't stop thinking about the one who left a half hour before you arrived... I gotta see Mister Harrison!!!! *sniff sniff*"

Naughty Leah...

... planting the seeds of doubt...

Oh well... at least this season is different and Chris Harrison can genuinely make it as a "finale you won't see coming".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:37 am

The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
The moment you've been waiting for all season... #TheBachelor
Titanic - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 CavWnBiWwAAg5qH

:Nod: Yes!!! Cannot see Olivia show anymore, want to know more about other girls!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:39 am

The editing of Ben at FRC is very, very choppy.
When we hear him say "I shouldn't have let her go...", I bet he actually says that when he's sitting on the steps with Harrison , Chris says "that will change everything"
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:39 am

OK, I really need to go to bed! hissyfit :angryemotion Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:41 am

Titanic - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 CavFXm1WEAUEnts
Samantha Highfill ‏@samhighfill
The new #Titanic, amirite? #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:42 am

I think something happens but it's not as dramatic as they are trying to make it appear, but I will need to rewatch the preview.

Was Des' season the last time they showed the extended preview this early in the season?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:44 am

Titanic - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 CavKMHlXIAAqLPe
Samantha Highfill ‏@samhighfill  
The new #LordOfTheFlies, amirite? #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3