SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:16 pm

Well, she's hit the big time.  She made it onto TMZ in a bikini.  laugh out loud

Link
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:21 pm

Good description gentlemen vs. player -- and good feedback.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:23 pm

I see no problems with virgins showing cleavage/skin. If a man can't keep his hands, eyes, thoughts to himself..that's his problem. Girls shouldn't have to not dress sexy just because it might send the wrong impression. All women want to feel sexy and/or comfortable in their own skin. Sex and showing cleavage is not the same thing. Just because you're waiting for marriage/the right one doesn't mean you can't feel hot with your body/outfit choices.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:28 pm

^^Yep, strictly her choice what she wants to do with her own body.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I see no problems with virgins showing cleavage/skin. If a man can't keep his hands, eyes, thoughts to himself..that's his problem. Girls shouldn't have to not dress sexy just because it might send the wrong impression. All women want to feel sexy and/or comfortable in their own skin. Sex and showing cleavage is not the same thing. Just because you're waiting for marriage/the right one doesn't mean you can't feel hot with your body/outfit choices.

IMO.
Thank you. She's not in the Middle Ages, good for her imo. That said, I think it's high time for her to get a new title laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:56 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I see no problems with virgins showing cleavage/skin. If a man can't keep his hands, eyes, thoughts to himself..that's his problem. Girls shouldn't have to not dress sexy just because it might send the wrong impression. All women want to feel sexy and/or comfortable in their own skin. Sex and showing cleavage is not the same thing. Just because you're waiting for marriage/the right one doesn't mean you can't feel hot with your body/outfit choices.

IMO.
Thank you. She's not in the Middle Ages, good for her imo. That said, I think it's high time for her to get a new title laugh out loud
You're welcome laugh out loud This is the 2,000's. What Becca is wearing is NOTHING compared to what women (virgins, teenagers, mothers, cougar women, etc.) wear on a daily basis. Have y'all listened to what pop culture is all about in the media? I mean...Becca wearing a low cut romper is no biggie compared to all the crap out there. I just don't like the double standard where it's fine for men to walk around shirtless around the house, beach, anywhere. But if women walk around in a sports bra/bikini, they're "corrupting men" because their boobs are hanging out. Like..that's human anatomy! All that being said, she DOES need a new title. How about "Cleavage Virgin"? laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:16 pm

I think she almost always looks great. Society is far too sex obsessed. Whatever she is wearing, she is wearing it for her and shouldn't have to be worried about being seen as a "tease" because she won't go to bed with a man. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:26 pm

I always liked what I saw of Robert, but RS has lumped him in with the guys that troll all the fresh "meat" after each season.  He never came across that way to me on his Ette season or BIP though.  Either way, Becca wouldn't be an easy conquest so that wouldn't be what he was after. I'm thinking they probably just have a nice friendship but they would be cute together if they did start dating.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:31 pm

Becca was much more conservative while sleuthing during CS season. I don't care what she wears, but IMO she's over doing it because a lot of her choices simply don't look good IMO. It's as if she's going from one extreme to another.

Whether she's a virgin or not, and this goes for all the others as well, I personally wouldn't be wearing anything that requires tape from one end of my body to another. Her choice, not mine. I just feel it's unnecessary to let the girls all hang out, or skirts up the ying yang, what's the purpose. There are a lot of feminine outfits that you can look sexy in, if that's the goal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:38 pm

Is it common knowledge that she's still a virgin though? Maybe she isn't, IDk.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:40 pm

Duke702 wrote:Is it common knowledge that she's still a virgin though? Maybe she isn't, IDk.

She better be. I don't want to know that I had to listen to her saving herself for marriage a cuzzillion times and now she's not?

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:52 pm

It could have happened since then.
oops.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29