SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:16 pm

Now that's what I call a view, from that vacation rental. Lucky peeps.

I hope they are dating and just keeping it on the down-low(ish).
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

wta - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:11 pm

mindless wrote:Now that's what I call a view, from that vacation rental. Lucky peeps.

Hehe "down-low(ish)" idk why that's funny to me, but it is laugh out loud Cause they're not REALLY being on the "down-low" They've been hanging out since at least November of last year, I think.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:13 pm

Does anyone know how Trip Adviser works? Do they give you a free vacation, just cause? Or if you make plans, you have to ask them for the free vaca with some promo on the side?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:36 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Does anyone know how Trip Adviser works? Do they give you a free vacation, just cause? Or if you make plans, you have to ask them for the free vaca with some promo on the side?

They are in Greece and Andi with Kelly were there as well. Must be a discount/promotional clause imo

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:50 am

dont know how to post picture from robert instagram from today of him and becca laying next to him in swimsuit relaxing.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:14 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
mindless wrote:Now that's what I call a view, from that vacation rental. Lucky peeps.

Hehe "down-low(ish)" idk why that's funny to me, but it is laugh out loud Cause they're not REALLY being on the "down-low" They've been hanging out since at least November of last year, I think.

Haha, that's why I added the (ish). It seems like they've been together 24/7 for the past few months, yet neither is willing to confirm they're more than friends, so I guess it's sort of on the down-low, if they are dating that is.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:40 am

Do people from this franchise ever hook up with/date regular people? Lol. She just HAD to go on the Bachelor a second time, and Robert has apparently been around the block quite a few times with girls from the franchise, and now they might be hooking up or even dating.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:47 am

fabgirl wrote:dont know how to post picture from robert instagram from today of him and becca laying next to him in swimsuit relaxing.

IG
robertgraham24 @cavotagoomykonos is making it very easy to do absolutely nothing.
wta - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 14134771_1045873255533359_844686951_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

wta - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by california90 Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:59 am

md23682 wrote:Do people from this franchise ever hook up with/date regular people? Lol. She just HAD to go on the Bachelor a second time, and Robert has apparently been around the block quite a few times with girls from the franchise, and now they might be hooking up or even dating.

At some point..when they realize the bachelor pool sucks laugh out loud.

His old BFF Zack should have hooked him though! His gf is a babe model. Very cute together.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:49 pm

I'm not sure why Robert get's a bad rap, but I liked him on BIP and The Bachelorette. He seemed genuine with Sarah Herron. I know he seemed to hang out at every function but IMO I think he's an ok guy.

Nothing happened in the FS with Sarah, I remember reading somewhere, because he felt it wasn't the right time for him, and yet he gets trashed and accused of being gay for "sleeping with his jeans on" which was an edit trick. I've never heard anything negative about him other than he's been around the block or sleeps with everyone but I've never seen him with anyone?

I think he's a nice guy. Maybe they (Becca) is taking things slow but I'm sure it has to be at least a year now that we first saw them sitting together at a concert? when we started speculating.

However, I don't care for the teasing pics if that's what they are doing. If they are just friends, and Becca is being so lovey dovey with him and has no problem posting SM, IMO that's just wrong. I'm pretty sure Robert is feeling more than just friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:53 pm

IMO, Becca has shown that she is good at being a tease or teasing in her pics; probably fancy herself at being SM savvy. It's all about generating interest and a buzz

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:54 pm

GA, I think Becca loves the attention and probably Robert's resources. JMO, he is good enough for fun and friendship and whatever, but she doesn't want him in the way should something better come along. But then again, I don't have a very good opinion of Becca so I am probably biased.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29