SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:55 pm

Ahoyyyyy!!! Thanks for having us aboard @yachtprince!! And thank you @kivotosmykonos for letting us hang at your gorgeous hotel! 09.05.2016 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 2764 #kivotosmykonos #robertdroppedmygopro #otherwiseidpostacoolerphoto #itsfine by @beccatilley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:34 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:How do we know he even wants a relationship or likes her romantically? Has he (or she) said anything? How is she stringing him along?

I don't know the answer to either of those questions, however viewing the IG's they both enjoy sharing, it puts doubt in my mind that they are just friends. This was discussed awhile back when pics surfaced of them together. Going through each of their IG's most of the pics of them together, they have their arms around each other's waist and in some, Becca has her other arm around the front of his waist, so both arms. In this pic, if you enlarge it, you can see he has his arm underneath her and around her waist. She is laying on her side. IMO you don't get into those poses with your friends. Maybe they are modelling IDK, but what about the rest of the pics together.

IG
robertgraham24 @cavotagoomykonos is making it very easy to do absolutely nothing.
Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 14134771_1045873255533359_844686951_n[/quote]

Do friends snuggle up to their face like this? Or in the IG where they both look like they either just woke up, or had too much to drink, they look pretty cozy there as well. Not to mention all the other pics. I think once Becca has enough positive responses on IG, that they should date, then she will be more comfortable making an official announcement. JMO she needs her fans to love her and her decisions. We have seen outbursts from her due to negativity. If SM gives her the Ok to date Robert, then we'll hear about it soon IMHO. Maybe they were friends, and it has turned into a relationship. I'm not sure why either one of them would put themselves in a situation where they are together all the time, which leaves the possibility of others not being interested and under the impression they are an item.

IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJyCgFjAKIo/?taken-by=beccatilley&hl=en
Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 14099395_208139359600726_1988544898_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:06 pm

Tripadvisor did their job - I want to go there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:33 pm

The Becca /Robert thing has been going on a while. I remember seeing them hang out right when she got back from filming Ben's season. Their relationship is odd. They act like they are in a relationship in their pics/snaps etc. IMO people who are platonic don't get that close. He posts pics/snaps with the other girls who works with them, who are gorg/models and he doesn't seem as close to them. IDK though.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Erin Newmeyer ‏@ErinNewmeyer 16m16 minutes ago
@RealitySteve it is no secret they are together. @beccatilley5 & @RobertGraham24 are in Morgantown, WV. #TheBachelor
Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 CrxF53PWEAQMMGW
https://twitter.com/ErinNewmeyer/status/773570104827207680
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:53 pm

I'm happy for her! They always seem happy together, playing and teasing each other on snap. So does this mean the v card is now turned in to the authorities finally???

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:54 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm happy for her! They always seem happy together, playing and teasing each other on snap. So does this mean the v card is now turned in to the authorities finally???
She's waiting for marriage.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm happy for her! They always seem happy together, playing and teasing each other on snap. So does this mean the v card is now turned in to the authorities finally???
She's waiting for marriage.
Ahh I didn't realize that. Whatever floats her (now their Smiley) boat.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:07 pm

How do we know if they're definitely dating? Sorry if I missed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:26 pm

Becca posted some snap the other day of herself, Robert and some other guy having a meal and she was teasing Robert about using the word 'I' instead of 'we' while telling the other guy what they'd been doing. She also said something about Robert being ashamed of her. That made me think they must be dating, but then again knowing Becca's sense of humour it's hard to say anything for definite.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:51 pm

They are gorgeous together, maybe Robert's intelligence can balance her Beccaness. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:56 pm

I don't get what the big secret is. This has been going on for awhile now. If they are dating, why not share your joy. If you don't want to make it official, then stop teasing their fans with pics that just friends don't take.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29