SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:11 pm

I think she just wanted to go as far as possible to increase her chances of getting the 'ette gig. She had to know she wasn't Ben's favorite or even top two or three girl. She had only gotten one 1-on-1, while every other girl there, besides Emily, had gotten a second 1-on-1, GDRs, and/or SQT in his hometown. I do believe that she was probably genuinely blindsided though, since they convinced her family she was definitely getting a HTD. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:33 pm

They all try to go as far for whatever opportunities so I really don't care about that. I also don't think one will ever know were was Ben's favorites regardless of F-status and it doesn't matter because they all are not F1.

Anyway for a second time being on this show Becca is still one of the fan favorites and all the girls from both seasons like her and have great things to say about her as a person including Ben who said she was sincere and someone who is a special person and that it's undeniable when one meets her. That's wonderful and high praise from those who have met her in person.

Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:36 pm

I thought it was a bit painful/awkward to watch when she said "You seem to be paying a lot of attention to lauren B. , But I still really like you" or something. It just seemed like she was basically saying, the girls are annoyed and we all know you just like Lauren B., but keep me around a little longer thanks. Nothing against her, I mean at this point she didn't really have a choice.

I think when I first heard Becca was going on the show again, I thought it would be a little more dramatic. It seems like she just stayed in the background for the sake of being on the show longer. I do think she liked Ben. I just wish that she would have only stuck around ONLY long enough to see if he really liked her, and then left. It would have been way cooler of her if she was like "Look Ben , do you see me as being the one? If not I'm leaving" I just don't see why she needed to put herself through a whole second season, for a guy who was into others more. I wish she would have left on her own after a few episodes. She is basically another default girl like Leah.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:43 pm

They're all default girls when they're not F1. Some just go further for being the token this or that or to fulfill a role. It's not her fault Ben was already decided and based on his blog it seemed like he tried to do damage control and convince her he was still interested in her enough to make out with her. If Becca should have left then so should have the others who didn't think it was going to be them as F1. Based on Ben it seemed a lot of them did. At least she didn't tell him she thought that SHE would hurt Ben and played that crazy card. Ben sent her home because I think he didn't want to hurt her by dragging her back to HTD/FD, IMO. So I think she left at the perfectly time.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:56 pm

AAL, I love how you continue to defend Becca! clapping!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:04 pm

Becca is boring, nice or not, IMO.  Ben is not that into her otherwise she would be his F1 and I believe he didn't want her to come back in the first place. as has been speculated.  She voluntarily came back and stayed as long as she could, knowing Ben was not that into her. She admits that Ben has a stronger connection with Lauren B.  I believe Becca is drawn to the opportunity (publicity/travel) and went along for the ride as long as she could.  Time for her to go home and never return to TB.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:38 pm

Yea, just being her second time around, IMO she didn't need to stick around as a default girl. I don't think they are all default girls, I think he likes JoJo a lot too. As a returnee, it should have been go big or go home with her.

Unless Becca is oblivious and actually thought she had a chance, she stuck around for the sake of staying longer. Even Leah freaked out because she was a default girl. I remember back during filming, Becca seemed pissed when she was let go because she was tweeting stuff that made it seem that way. I guess we will see next week. I just don't see how she could be blindsided when even she said it's obvious he's really into Lauren.

I wonder how her exit will be. I can't see her being anything other than agreeable with Ben though. Which is weird because she seemed so mad in her tweets right after filming.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:55 pm

IMO any "blindside" of Becca, and her SM anger after being let go, is she was promised\misled\lied to that she was being considered for next lead, and was expecting to get HTD and finish in coveted (for next lead) F3 position or at least F4. Whatever happened that her HTD was cancelled (I do believe what Kasha has shared that Becca\family was told HTD was a definite), Becca knows F5 finish does not bode well for next lead consideration, and was pissed that she misled to believe she was in contention for next lead. All JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:56 pm

Duke702 wrote:Yea, just being her second time around, IMO she didn't need to stick around as a default girl. I don't think they are all default girls, I think he likes JoJo a lot too. As a returnee, it should have been go big or go home with her.

Unless Becca is oblivious and actually thought she had a chance, she stuck around for the sake of staying longer. Even Leah freaked out because she was a default girl. I remember back during filming, Becca seemed pissed when she was let go because she was tweeting stuff that made it seem that way. I guess we will see next week. I just don't see how she could be blindsided when even she said it's obvious he's really into Lauren.

I wonder how her exit will be. I can't see her being anything other than agreeable with Ben though. Which is weird because she seemed so mad in her tweets right after filming.

I've touched on this briefly before, I think there's a very good chance that some people who questioned her sincerity will think differently when she gets eliminated. I get that sense from conversations with people that would know, in addition to my stance that she was genuine, which I've always said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:58 pm

Duke702 wrote:Yea, just being her second time around, IMO she didn't need to stick around as a default girl. I don't think they are all default girls, I think he likes JoJo a lot too. As a returnee, it should have been go big or go home with her.

I agree that they're not all default girls. Plus, Becca and her loved ones made such a big deal about the fact that she only went on for true love! She would have never done it if it hadn't been Ben and if she didn't think that there was a real possibility there. Well, she definitely realized by last week's episode she wasn't the one, but she still stayed for the opportunities. I don't have a problem with Amanda, Caila, and Emily staying because they never pretended that they they were only there for Ben and nothing else. They were just normal first-time contestants who were there for the travel, opportunities, adventure, etc. Becca is the only one who comes across as a liar and hypocrite to me. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:08 pm

What did Becca lie about? Just curious.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:12 pm

I don't see how she's anywhere near the Leah department. She got a 1on1. Only Caila was on her second round of 1on1's in the Bahamas and she'd had the first date of the season. Becca was in the same category as everyone else as far as dates, and the only thing that really tipped her off that she wasn't his top pick was seeing him with Lauren on the last GD. All the other women were equally bothered by that though, so I don't see why Becca should've left and the others stayed. At least she hasn't been actively ignored, then given a pity rose when another woman walked out, like a certain other returnee this season. Amber was still bawling her eyes out when let go. Now that's ridiculous. Becca might as well enjoy her free vacation for one more week.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29