SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:09 pm

mindless wrote:Well he certainly is a good friend. giggling Happy for them!

ETA: Kaitlyn left a comment:

kaitlynbristowe Enjoy the honey moon phase.. Shawn didn't even save me leftovers

Gosh, I have such a snide comeback for that one. Shawn got the leftover. Sorry. :uptonogood

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:22 pm

This doesn't belong here but wasn't Kaitlyn out of town for Thanksgiving? Weird comment for her to make when she chose to be away from Shawn in the first place.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:03 pm

There were three of those cry-laugh emojis after the comment, they just disappeared after posting, so I don't think it was that serious.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:14 pm

Oh yes I agree she was trying to be funny and no doubt Shawn left piles of leftovers it just seems an odd thing to be funny about when the reason she didn't get any is because she wasn't there of her own volition. Why joke about it? Anyway, I'm sure it hardly matters I just don't like that the honeymoon is over because of Shawn not saving her leftovers not because she chose not to be with him on a holiday. All my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:25 pm

mindless wrote:Well he certainly is a good friend. giggling Happy for them!

ETA: Kaitlyn left a comment:

kaitlynbristowe Enjoy the honey moon phase.. Shawn didn't even save me leftovers

me too!

im so happy for Becca..i always kinda knew, she is more of friend-turn-to lover kind of girl. I mean...it took several years and the whole childhood for her to be GF-BF with Dez Duron. And now with Robert, i believe he said he has known Becca for a couple of years?... .

I also always thought if Chris Soules had chosen her (as i believe watching his season, in the end his heart was with Becca, but she was not ready for a proposal) , they would be a happy couple by now. Its so funny..because later turned out CS was mostly hanging out in LA post-show ( and did the DWTS and all! laugh out loud ), where Becca lives now, as opposed to what he said, finding a wifey to be isolated in the cold Iowa (ohhh..the beauty of this scripted show)  cantstopl . I saw several signs from him openly on SM,  trying to get back to Becca post his separation from Whitney..im so so glad she had so much pride to shut him off!  laugh out loud. JMO.

i guess everything happens for a reason. Being on the show has led her to Robert. Whether it leads to a marriage still remains to be seen. I am just glad that she apparently is IN LOVE now..one thing she proclaimed hasn't experienced it before beatingheart . I just thought wow..Robert must be a strong-willed guy to be with her...a lot of cold shower indeed Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 3806527698 as we know*IMO* Becca is being openly pretty adamant to wait for marriage to loose her V card,  one of many things i admire about this girl yes .
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:35 pm

I honestly don't believe a single thing that she posts on sm. She's just a big ole attention wh*re in my opinion and her sm has become nothing more than a marketing plan to score free vacations. It's her meal ticket. If they are really in a relationship, then good for her, I hope she gets her happily ever after and finally fades away. Her 15 minutes ended long ago. If they aren't, then I can only hope that milking things only goes on for so long before she loses relevancy.

Last edited by hae1001 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It could be he is networking to bring in business. Doesn't he help brand? Maybe that's the angle besides friendship?

You're probably right, Kasha. I was just remembering people calling him the hound dog--always on the trail. I forgot about his branding business.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:04 am

Probably the only thing I believe about him is that he is serious about his business. So that's what came to my mind first.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:40 am

Yeah, Vampped deals in talent management and celebrity bookings among other things and uses "influencers" (like Becca), so reaching out to photogenic potential fan favs as soon as possible is just good business.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:11 am

I think these two are so cute together! The videos are originally from Becca's Snapchat.

The new couple alert is happy together. @beccatilley found a new boyfriend name @robertgraham . #thebachelor #thebachelorette #bachelorinparadise #followforfollow #likesforlikes #realitystars #newcouplealert #inrelationship #kissing #together #happytime by @allaboutbachelor.bachelorette

Ayeeee!!! Tell them the truth how you felt about me ? #thebachelor #thebachelorette # followforfollow #likesforlikes #realitystars #dating #inrelationship #happytimes #beccatilley #kissing #laughing #company #newcouplealert #newcouple by @allaboutbachelor.bachelorette
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:20 am

Oh, Robert posted a longer version of the video with an explanation. I knew he was behind it!

I had this video secretly made while we were in Greece (wink) Becca didn't know I was doing it, and I'm pretty sure was annoyed with me 20-60% of the time I asked her to go to random places with me while @joonaskent (sort of) undercover filmed us.... worth it @beccatilley by @robertgraham

Becca also posted a shirtless pic of Robert and her best friend Laura is talking about their future kids already in the comments and tagged Becca's mom. laugh out loud

Last edited by mindless on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:32 am

Adorable together!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29