SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl November 29th 2016, 4:50 pm

When you look directly at the camera, it's not secret filming. Lol

The filmmaker guy does some cool work though.

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 87b72b10 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 86669110 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 November 29th 2016, 4:56 pm

When you don't have the ABC/TheBachelor to film your relationship,, you hire someone else I guess. It's kind of a cool video, but too commercial. Coming from these Bachelor people, just seems like another ad.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva November 29th 2016, 5:08 pm

Remember the books and movie Stepford Wives? These wives were totally 2 dimensional robot housewives.
Some of these ex-cons remind me of this only instead of being wives they are "on camera" all day 24/7.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless November 29th 2016, 5:14 pm

It was filmed during a Vampped tour where there were other people as well and plenty of filming, so it's not like it was really undercover apart from a couple of bits maybe. I think it was the putting it together part that was undercover. I find it a romantic gesture. Robert is scoring points all over the place.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma November 29th 2016, 7:09 pm

I am sorry am confused, so were they a couple or not when they were in greec and being filmed undercover?. But then at the iheartradio when Ben asked if she was in a relationship Becca said she was single. Weird. All seem rather calculated. Hope it's real though and it's her HEA

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 1f49b  Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless November 29th 2016, 7:27 pm

mysthelma wrote:I am sorry am confused, so were they a couple or not when they were in greec and being filmed undercover?. But then at the iheartradio when Ben asked if she was in a relationship Becca said she was single. Weird. All seem rather calculated. Hope it's real though and it's her HEA

Becca didn't say she was single. I watched that video like 5 times to figure out if it was Becca or Haley and I still think it was Haley who whispered she's single because Ben then asked her what she's looking for in a man. I don't know if they were officially a couple in September though, but it did seem like it while they were in Greece. I remember some snap of Becca and Robert having dinner with Joonas, the film director, and Becca was teasing Robert about telling Joonas what he'd done rather than what they'd done (or something like that). Made it sound like they were an item of some sort. I don't really see what it matters though how they ended up where they're at, it's their business. They seem happy now and both their friends are commenting on their SM about how happy they are for them, plus they were on dates both Friday and Sunday night judging by Becca's snaps, so I don't think there's anything unclear about their status. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry November 29th 2016, 7:38 pm

Idc how cute they are together (and they are IMO) but it's still so very obnoxious to me. If it wasn't filmed did it really happen?! laugh out loud

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva November 29th 2016, 7:47 pm

@bleuberry If it was filmed, but no one views it, did it really happen?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel November 29th 2016, 8:03 pm

mysthelma wrote:I am sorry am confused, so were they a couple or not when they were in greec and being filmed undercover?. But then at the iheartradio when Ben asked if she was in a relationship Becca said she was single. Weird. All seem rather calculated. Hope it's real though and it's her HEA

Exactly IA. During the Ben interview, there was someone who said single, whether it was her or not, why didn't she come right out and say it plain as day. If it was a twin that had to answer for her, that's also telling as well. She played her SM followers for a long time. Sleuthers figured it out long ago.

I've always like Robert. He wasn't always looked at in a positive light, starting with RS gossip.  IMO she should have been proud they were an item and posted her SM accordingly, rather than trying to hide it. Did she want to be sure the relationship was real, or was he acceptable to the public, or whatever her reason, IMO there's no reason at all to hide it. If they stay together, bonus, if they break up, whether it be in the coming months or a year from now, what's the reasoning for hiding it to begin with. IMO Becca is full of herself with the teasing, not just with Robert but also during the airing of CS season.

She likes the attention and baits others with her actions and SM posts IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom November 29th 2016, 8:19 pm

Won't take up thread space with the quote and will just say I agree with every word of GA's post above.

IMO this whole romance with all of the teasing and now going public with a choreographed video (which I do not believe for one second was "undercover") is a storyboard written by Becca who imo has a really, really unhealthy need for attention.

When she's no longer relevant (please be soon!) Fleiss should hire her as a storyboard writer\editor. She'd excel at it since she imo has been writing the storyboard of her life\image on sm from the moment she first appeared post filming of CS season.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless November 29th 2016, 8:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Exactly IA. During the Ben interview, there was someone who said single, whether it was her or not, why didn't she come right out and say it plain as day. If it was a twin that had to answer for her, that's also telling as well. She played her SM followers for a long time. Sleuthers figured it out long ago.

I've always like Robert. He wasn't always looked at in a positive light, starting with RS gossip.  IMO she should have been proud they were an item and posted her SM accordingly, rather than trying to hide it. Did she want to be sure the relationship was real, or was he acceptable to the public, or whatever her reason, IMO there's no reason at all to hide it. If they stay together, bonus, if they break up, whether it be in the coming months or a year from now, what's the reasoning for hiding it to begin with. IMO Becca is full of herself with the teasing, not just with Robert but also during the airing of CS season.

Say what plain as day? Ben asked "who else here is single?" and Becca didn't say anything. I even came in this thread to note it at the time, since I found it interesting, but some people then claimed that she did whisper it, so I watched it again and still came to the conclusion that it was Haley, not Becca. Haley was talking about herself, not answering for Becca.

And what is this assumption that it was Becca who wanted to keep things secret? Not that she even did considering all the SM that made people speculate in the first place. I'd call it hiding in plain view, if anything. Maybe it's Robert who wasn't ready to make things official? Dating Becca would mean waiting until marriage (if she's still committed to that), which isn't every man's cup of tea, so maybe it was Robert who needed time to make up his mind? They were friends first so it's not necessarily that cut and dried. I like Becca and thus am more invested in her love life than the average person, yet I never felt like I was being teased or in desperate need of answers. She can share exactly what she wants on her own SM, nothing more, nothing less. I don't feel like I'm in a position to make demands just because she was on TV and is active on SM. Seems like her million followers are fine with her posting habits as well or they would've unfollowed her by now, so I don't really get these accusations about her "playing her followers". How has she done it by posting loads of lovey dovey pics and vids with Robert? It's only playing if there was never anything between them in the first place and now it's confirmed that there was and is, so essentially things are exactly as they seemed for the past few months. That is like the opposite of playing people IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite November 29th 2016, 10:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I see an audition video for the next "Happily Ever After" starring Becca and Robert.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29