Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 65 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by mprssdbyu on Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:58 pm

Me too! Its so old just about now.

mprssdbyu

Posts : 2213
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ladybug82 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I see an audition video for the next "Happily Ever After" starring Becca and Robert.

Oh please, no!  Between the idea of that and Jam getting a wedding special, I'm thinking I may have to completely give up on the show for good.  dizzy

Ladybug82
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 5049
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Sprite on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I see an audition video for the next "Happily Ever After" starring Becca and Robert.

Oh please, no!  Between the idea of that and Jam getting a wedding special, I'm thinking I may have to completely give up on the show for good.  dizzy

Yes, I can feel your pain. It would be one of those things that I half watch while doing a bunch of other stuff just so I can laugh and make fun of them.

Sprite

Posts : 5474
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am sorry am confused, so were they a couple or not when they were in greec and being filmed undercover?. But then at the iheartradio when Ben asked if she was in a relationship Becca said she was single. Weird. All seem rather calculated. Hope it's real though and it's her HEA

Exactly IA. During the Ben interview, there was someone who said single, whether it was her or not, why didn't she come right out and say it plain as day. If it was a twin that had to answer for her, that's also telling as well. She played her SM followers for a long time. Sleuthers figured it out long ago.

I've always like Robert. He wasn't always looked at in a positive light, starting with RS gossip.  IMO she should have been proud they were an item and posted her SM accordingly, rather than trying to hide it. Did she want to be sure the relationship was real, or was he acceptable to the public, or whatever her reason, IMO there's no reason at all to hide it. If they stay together, bonus, if they break up, whether it be in the coming months or a year from now, what's the reasoning for hiding it to begin with. IMO Becca is full of herself with the teasing, not just with Robert but also during the airing of CS season.

She likes the attention and baits others with her actions and SM posts IMHO.

Say what plain as day? Ben asked "who else here is single?" and Becca didn't say anything. I even came in this thread to note it at the time, since I found it interesting, but some people then claimed that she did whisper it, so I watched it again and still came to the conclusion that it was Haley, not Becca. Haley was talking about herself, not answering for Becca.

And what is this assumption that it was Becca who wanted to keep things secret? Not that she even did considering all the SM that made people speculate in the first place. I'd call it hiding in plain view, if anything. Maybe it's Robert who wasn't ready to make things official? Dating Becca would mean waiting until marriage (if she's still committed to that), which isn't every man's cup of tea, so maybe it was Robert who needed time to make up his mind? They were friends first so it's not necessarily that cut and dried. I like Becca and thus am more invested in her love life than the average person, yet I never felt like I was being teased or in desperate need of answers. She can share exactly what she wants on her own SM, nothing more, nothing less. I don't feel like I'm in a position to make demands just because she was on TV and is active on SM. Seems like her million followers are fine with her posting habits as well or they would've unfollowed her by now, so I don't really get these accusations about her "playing her followers". How has she done it by posting loads of lovey dovey pics and vids with Robert? It's only playing if there was never anything between them in the first place and now it's confirmed that there was and is, so essentially things are exactly as they seemed for the past few months. That is like the opposite of playing people IMO.

Plain as day as in if she wasn't teasing, re my opinion, then she should have just said, single, when asked the question, rather than turning her head and avoiding the question. I personally don't care if she has a trillion followers, it's my opinion that she is a tease and personally I don't like that she didn't acknowledge the relationship on SM like she does every other aspect of her life but rather chose to post pics continuously of them together, lots of them, and some very provocative and specifically stating they were friends, when clearly as you say, they weren't. She can share whatever she wants on SM, I'm stating my opinion on her timing of making an announcement that they are a couple when clearly we knew that ever since the post of her hand on his knee, what a year ago?

IMO it was her that waited to make it public, because she's the one that continuously posted pics of her and Robert together with comments that purposely didn't sound lovey dovey while he on the other hand always called her babe etc. Robert IMO could care less if she's a virgin. He's a nice guy, always has been IMO, he's the one who spent the night with Sarah Heron on BIP and was edited that he slept in his jeans. He's the one that took a lot of bashing for that epi. He has not been well like for a long time. I'm happy for him, and happy for them as a couple. He is the type of guy Becca needs IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can continue to like her, and I can continue to dislike her.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31186
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Sprite on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thumbsup

Sprite

Posts : 5474
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by mindless on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Say what plain as day? Ben asked "who else here is single?" and Becca didn't say anything. I even came in this thread to note it at the time, since I found it interesting, but some people then claimed that she did whisper it, so I watched it again and still came to the conclusion that it was Haley, not Becca. Haley was talking about herself, not answering for Becca.

And what is this assumption that it was Becca who wanted to keep things secret? Not that she even did considering all the SM that made people speculate in the first place. I'd call it hiding in plain view, if anything. Maybe it's Robert who wasn't ready to make things official? Dating Becca would mean waiting until marriage (if she's still committed to that), which isn't every man's cup of tea, so maybe it was Robert who needed time to make up his mind? They were friends first so it's not necessarily that cut and dried. I like Becca and thus am more invested in her love life than the average person, yet I never felt like I was being teased or in desperate need of answers. She can share exactly what she wants on her own SM, nothing more, nothing less. I don't feel like I'm in a position to make demands just because she was on TV and is active on SM. Seems like her million followers are fine with her posting habits as well or they would've unfollowed her by now, so I don't really get these accusations about her "playing her followers". How has she done it by posting loads of lovey dovey pics and vids with Robert? It's only playing if there was never anything between them in the first place and now it's confirmed that there was and is, so essentially things are exactly as they seemed for the past few months. That is like the opposite of playing people IMO.

Plain as day as in if she wasn't teasing, re my opinion, then she should have just said, single, when asked the question, rather than turning her head and avoiding the question. I personally don't care if she has a trillion followers, it's my opinion that she is a tease and personally I don't like that she didn't acknowledge the relationship on SM like she does every other aspect of her life but rather chose to post pics continuously of them together, lots of them, and some very provocative and specifically stating they were friends, when clearly as you say, they weren't. She can share whatever she wants on SM, I'm stating my opinion on her timing of making an announcement that they are a couple when clearly we knew that ever since the post of her hand on his knee, what a year ago?

IMO it was her that waited to make it public, because she's the one that continuously posted pics of her and Robert together with comments that purposely didn't sound lovey dovey while he on the other hand always called her babe etc. Robert IMO could care less if she's a virgin. He's a nice guy, always has been IMO, he's the one who spent the night with Sarah Heron on BIP and was edited that he slept in his jeans. He's the one that took a lot of bashing for that epi. He has not been well like for a long time. I'm happy for him, and happy for them as a couple. He is the type of guy Becca needs IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can continue to like her, and I can continue to dislike her.

You are free to dislike her, but I'm also free to question things that are stated as facts that simply aren't true. There is no way these two have been a couple for a year, at least continuously. The frequent pics and videos together only started some time this summer. There was also a period between the iHeartRadio festival in Las Vegas on Sep 24 and the NYC trip at the start of Nov when Becca didn't post any pics of them together, so I don't know if they were on a break or figuring things out or what. They weren't spending time together anyway. When they were in Las Vegas Becca posted this so maybe they were dating then, hence no reason to tell Ben she's single. The question was aimed at single people in the room, so Becca wasn't avoiding the question, she simply didn't have a reason to reply if she didn't consider herself single. Is "BAE" not as lovey dovey as babe BTW? What about saying he looks like a pretty princess? Or saying she loves him? Becca is the one who made things official to the world almost a week ago, Robert didn't post anything until yesterday. Becca's been posting about him loads since the "announcement" including this yesterday. Is that not being proud of your man? If her SM is anything to go by the official coupledom seems pretty recent, since she's posting stuff like this and this. That's classic early relationship insecurity. Her friend also commented this under the pic of shirtless Robert: "laurabwalton I think we can be outwardly excited now @nancytilley". IMO, whatever their cat and mouse game has been, the official coupledom is recent and it's Becca who seems to be bursting at the seams at the moment, so I just see no basis for many of the assumptions flying around.

I also don't see what makes Becca such an attention whore. She's been on two seasons of this show which is the same as everyone who's gone back as a contestant, gone on to be the lead or gone on BIP. She's always been active on SM, even before the show, now she just has lots of followers and thus an option to make a living out of blogging, modelling, representing and shilling. It's literally the same thing as most of the Bachelor contestants end up doing these days, even the popular ones, whose names I won't bother to mention here. I haven't seen a single interview to a magazine about this new relationship either, they've only shared it on their own SM that no one is forced to follow. Yet somehow there's an ulterior motive behind everything Becca does? I just don't get it, but I suppose I don't have to. I don't think I've seen a single negative comment under any of Becca's posts about Robert or anything else for that matter for a long time, so I can't really reconcile that with her supposedly being such a horrible tease who plays her followers. The only ones who seem to have a problem with her actions are the people who don't even like her in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, she's done nothing wrong. Rock on Becs!

mindless

Posts : 4671
Join date : 2014-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:35 am

I don't have a problem with Becca. She's just there. However, I do think she's a little manipulative. That being said, I don't hold it against her or frankly even care, because ALL these contestants are manipulative and opportunists in some way, shape or, form...otherwise they never would of been on a reality tv dating show to begin with. So essentially, tomato potato, whatever. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Posts : 3781
Join date : 2016-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:19 am

I agree Mindless. Well done.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Cocoasneeze on Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:28 am

They're cute. I don't see that video as any different, than the Snapchat or IG stories couples post. It's a nice gesture from Robert, and him so publicly adoring Becca. I'm happy for them.

Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 1864
Join date : 2016-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by peggy0221 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I agress every word you posted!
I too got a feeling that it was Robert being indecisive whether to go public about their relationship. And I don't see Becca doing anything more than other alum that made her more of a famewhore / manipulator.

And I like them together,and I think they simply want to share their happy news with the public in their own romantic way, and that was pretty cute, IMO.

peggy0221

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2014-07-16
Location : Hong Kong

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:33 pm

question things that are stated as facts that simply aren't true. There is no way these two have been a couple for a year, at least continuously. The frequent pics and videos together only started some time this summer.

These are the facts, these pics are well before the summer. As I said, a year ago? we've been seeing pics of them together actually more than a year. I couldn't be bothered going through her twitter and wasting time looking for the lame twitter posts to various lyrics of songs or for the SM pic that was posted with her at the movies with what looked like her hand on his lap. Someone posted it recently, but I don't recall the time frame.

In between this she wanted to get on Ben's season, clearly from her twitter post to Millsy, and various tweets about liquid diets, and asking for free clothes. This was after the fact that she stood Jared up after she was the one who contacted him and initiated the dinner arrangements. This I know for a fact. He flew out a day earlier to meet with her, and she didn't bother contacting him. Nov 22nd after filming Ben's season, we see another picture with Robert. Somewhere in between there we had a poster who claimed several times over they were friends. Maybe they were at that time, my point is this has been going on for quite sometime and in the meantime she's been teasing that there was a relationship and the pics got sexier, but not formally announcing it until recently as if she's a big star of some sort. If Robert was arranging secret vids of them together, IMO he was not the one who wanted to wait to announce they are an item.
I also don't see what makes Becca such an attention whore.
For the record, I didn't call her a fame whore, I don't ever call anyone a whore of any sort.

I haven't seen a single interview to a magazine about this new relationship either,they've only shared it on their own SM that no one is forced to follow
Check the fan thread for a magazine about their relationship. I don't follow her, only what I read here. @bachspoilersfan followers her for our forum.

The only ones who seem to have a problem with her actions are the people who don't even like her in the first place.
This is par for the course for a lot of SM comments that posts negative opinions on those that they do not care for.

78W May 31 2015
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

53W Nov 22 2015
beccatilleySo. Much. Fun. At the AMA's tonight! That one guy from Hunger Games was there too!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

51w Dec 5 2015

beccatilleyJust to clarify- this is @robertgraham24 ... Not the guy from hunger games... Lots of confusion on our last photo together. Sorry about that! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31186
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by bleuberry on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:43 pm

Dang. You guys brought receipts laugh out loud. Thanks! I agree with both 'sides' a little. I think Becca is proud and happy so natural she's happily posting. I don't think she's being manipulative in *this* instance though I still question her motives sometimes. Carry on. yes


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 6167
Join date : 2013-07-01
Location : The 6ix

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:19 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum