SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:37 pm

Mindless didn't say there were no pictures though, she specifically said that the frequent pictures didn't start until over the summer. For a long time there were only those 3 pictures (the ones GA posted) of them together on Becca's IG at public events events (iHeart, ama's, and jingle ball) that both of them could just have happened to be at and there were gaps in between. 78w then the two at 53w and 51w, same with robert, then after that nothing up until 20w ago, which is when they started appearing pretty frequently on each others pages. So definitely not a full year together. I think they were dating non exclusively up until recently and I've always gotten the feeling that Robert was the one holding back.

I also think something went down the night of the iHeart festival because Becca was OTT flirting with other guys and Robert posted this video https://www.instagram.com/p/BKv81iDjwgd/?taken-by=robertgraham with another girl, note the caption. I also thought it was weird when Becca was throwing up it was Jordan and Jojo helping her and Robert was nowhere to be found and we know they were together earlier that night. That was 9w ago and after that night there was a gap in pics, the largest since they started frequenting each others pages 20w ago. In that time he went on vacation without her, and she spent time dallas including her birthday in dallas with Jordan and Jojo, where on snapchat both her and Jojo kept mentioning the fact that she was single. He posted a picture for her birthday 4w ago (late I might add) which is when I think they finally sorted the relationship out and became official, and they did what I thought was a late birthday/new official couple celebration in New York. All their IG posts together from then on were very intimate and the captions stopped being coy.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:52 pm

Yes @ReneeM, I think you've totally nailed it all starting with Iheartradio. Something def went down that night which is why she got sooo wasted IMO and he was nowhere to be seen when Jo was taking care of her. She's been "single" ever since until they sorted out their relationship with the trip to NYC and made things official. Gawd I love sm stalking!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:05 pm

I have forgotten how old she is--but I know it's closer to 30 than 25. I hope she matures and starts to outgrow her high school level antics. JMOAA It's so mind boggling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
question things that are stated as facts that simply aren't true. There is no way these two have been a couple for a year, at least continuously. The frequent pics and videos together only started some time this summer.

These are the facts, these pics are well before the summer. As I said, a year ago? we've been seeing pics of them together actually more than a year. I couldn't be bothered going through her twitter and wasting time looking for the lame twitter posts to various lyrics of songs or for the SM pic that was posted with her at the movies with what looked like her hand on his lap. Someone posted it recently, but I don't recall the time frame.

I never said there haven't been pics of them before summer, they were just few a far between, and considering how active Becca is on SM, there would've been a lot more had they been an item. They were obviously friends, not even particularly close ones until this year. I don't see how a pic of two people from the franchise together means they are dating, since everyone from the franchise posts such pics with various people. And the pic of Becca and Robert seemingly holding hands at the movies with other Bachelor peeps was AFTER she was back from Ben's filming. I dug it up specifically to show you that and you're still claiming it was before she went on Ben's season. This is what I mean about things stated as facts that simply aren't true. I feel the need to respond. And again, that pic was posted by Kiptyn, not Becca, so you wouldn't have found it on her SM even if you had bothered to look.

GuardianAngel wrote:In between this she wanted to get on Ben's season, clearly from her twitter post to Millsy, and various tweets about liquid diets, and asking for free clothes. This was after the fact that she stood Jared up after she was the one who contacted him and initiated the dinner arrangements. This I know for a fact. He flew out a day earlier to meet with her, and she didn't bother contacting him. Nov 22nd after filming Ben's season, we see another picture with Robert. Somewhere in between there we had a poster who claimed several times over they were friends. Maybe they were at that time, my point is this has been going on for quite sometime and in the meantime she's been teasing that there was a relationship and the pics got sexier, but not formally announcing it until recently as if she's a big star of some sort. If Robert was arranging secret vids of them together, IMO he was not the one who wanted to wait to announce they are an item.
I also don't see what makes Becca such an attention whore.
For the record, I didn't call her a fame whore, I don't ever call anyone a whore of any sort.

How do you know the Jared situation for a fact? Unless it came out of Jared's mouth or Becca's, there's no way of knowing whether it's a fact or not. You were just given misleading spoilers a few weeks ago, so it's pretty clear that sources can't be trusted. They might be telling the truth or they might not. It might be a half the truth, a biased interpretation of the truth or a total lie. We don't know unless it comes from the people involved themselves. If you consider what you heard about Jared and Becca the truth, then I don't see why you'd doubt the poster who kept saying Becca and Robert are just friends, considering she's the one who confirmed Becca was going on Ben's season, and showed me the proof, a day or two before RS. Obviously she had a connection of some sort to Becca since she knew about the clothing line sponsorship before anyone else.

As for Robert wanting to announce the relationship before Becca, we just don't know, so I wouldn't assume. All I know is that she "announced" it 5 days before he said anything. Considering he's already known as the guy who strung along the disabled woman, whether fair or not, maybe he doesn't want to risk being known as the guy who strung along the virgin as well, hence taking things slow.

GuardianAngel wrote:
I haven't seen a single interview to a magazine about this new relationship either,they've only shared it on their own SM that no one is forced to follow
Check the fan thread for a magazine about their relationship. I don't follow her, only what I read here. @bachspoilersfan followers her for our forum.

That was not a magazine, it was Wetpaint and the article was based on their SM with no additional input from either of them. I could've written that article.

GuardianAngel wrote:
The only ones who seem to have a problem with her actions are the people who don't even like her in the first place.
This is par for the course for a lot of SM comments that posts negative opinions on those that they do not care for.

*snip*

Yes, it's just a bit strange when someone is criticised for misleading and teasing their followers when the followers themselves don't seem bothered in any way and are nothing but happy for the person they're following. Everyone is free to feel whatever way they wish when it comes to her actions as long as they speak for themselves only. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:43 pm

@mindless
How do you know the Jared situation for a fact? Unless it came out of Jared's mouth or Becca's, there's no way of knowing whether it's a fact or not. You were just given misleading spoilers a few weeks ago, so it's pretty clear that sources can't be trusted. They might be telling the truth or they might not. It might be a half the truth, a biased interpretation of the truth or a total lie. We don't know unless it comes from the people involved themselves. If you consider what you heard about Jared and Becca the truth, then I don't see why you'd doubt the poster who kept saying Becca and Robert are just friends, considering she's the one who confirmed Becca was going on Ben's season, and showed me the proof, a day or two before RS. Obviously she had a connection of some sort to Becca since she knew about the clothing line sponsorship before anyone else.

I am not GA(obviously).
If I were a betting person, I would take the bolded to the bank. Easy money on my end. Enough said.  I have implicit faith of it's veracity.
Now I will address the rest: There is a ton of stuff involved in being an administrator or mod that the rest of this forum is not privy to, as it should be. A L O T
One of those things is sourcing, scoops and membership. There are reasons we have the rules in place as we do. If this seems nebulous, I apologize, but please refer to the rules.
What is a source for item A, may not be a source for items B-M.  Item D's source could be a bogus source, this does not discredit item's A source. Follow?
A lot of vetting goes on when sources come out. Sometimes it works and sometimes things get through the cracks. That does not discredit the other things that don't fall through the cracks.
I will for a FACT- come out and say that during the height of much of Becca's two season's there was a very credible  source that confided and was thoroughly vetted. Her info proved to be correct. She reached out to me as there was another member here spewing very believable non-truths along with a smattering of truths.
The only reason I bring this forefront is neither party is currently a member of this forum. Otherwise, I would remain silent. I was able to vet that the other party was totally bogus and basically a Becca wannabe friend, acquaintance or at the worst part of the spectrum, a stalker.  
The forum gets sincere, honest sources and gets it's looney tunes. What can I say? That's life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:06 pm

I don't doubt that something happened between Becca and Jared, since JJ tweeted some shade towards her during Ben's season and Jared liked it, which is uncharacteristic of him. However, I still fail to see how anyone apart from those two themselves know what precisely went on, let alone would be able to prove it. They'd need screenshots of text messages or something. The timing of the exact weekend of this occurrence has already been stated incorrectly in the past, which is one of the reasons I question the other details as well. In any case, Becca dodged a bullet there. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:21 pm

I love how much passion becca inspires! Personally, I would rather watch paint dry than follow her "love story" or try to make sense of anything she does. Her popularity will never cease to amaze me.

As far as the Jared thing goes, I think it happened too since you have GA's sources, RS, and all of jared's guy friends from the franchise expressing their dislike on SM. It is weird to me that Ashley I still is such good friends with becca, though, as she was close to murdering Caila for not being THAT into him. Becca legit leads him on and ghosts him and she finds it no NBD? Weird. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:32 pm

I will never understand the Becca hype. Lol

Good luck to her and Robert. I'm not placing money on them lasting. Once the novelty and increase in likes disappears so will the relationship is my gues. JMO

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 87b72b10 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 86669110 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:39 pm

Becca was in the YouTube video posted from toneitup.com , for their "WineNotWednesday". She also filmed some workouts with them a couple months ago, I think for their next challenge that starts in Jan. I've said it before that it's really weird to me that Becca is associated with ToneItUp at all. She even says in todays video, when asked what she does to work out, "I walk...." , and she talks about how she doesn't eat well. Katrina asks her hows she looks so good, and Becca just says it's her momma and dad. I just don't get why she was a good person to have. I'm sure all the women who do ToneItUp who are trying to lose weight really want to see gorgeous Becca who says she does nothing to stay in shape/be healthy. Weird. jmo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7uHJnE-MYU

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:50 pm

It is weird definitely. Tenley has done numerous things with ToneItUp and it makes perfect sense given her career and her exercise habits.

Becca telling people it's basically just good genes would piss me off if I was watching and wanted healthy eating and workout tips.

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 87b72b10 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 86669110 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:00 pm

Yea, not sure why you'd want someone whose diet consists of large amounts of Taco Bell and Dr. Pepper and does little to no exercise featured in videos for healthy eating and workout tips.  laugh out loud

I certainly wouldn't want to watch and hear her saying that while I was working out or trying to eat healthy.  Seems counter productive to me.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:04 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I love how much passion becca inspires! Personally, I would rather watch paint dry than follow her "love story" or try to make sense of anything she does. Her popularity will never cease to amaze me.

As far as the Jared thing goes, I think it happened too since you have GA's sources, RS, and all of jared's guy friends from the franchise expressing their dislike on SM. It is weird to me that Ashley I still is such good friends with becca, though, as she was close to murdering Caila for not being THAT into him. Becca legit leads him on and ghosts him and she finds it no NBD? Weird. IMO.

laugh out loud Couldn't agree more! I don't understand how Becca creates so many strong opinions either way! To me she's about as fascinating as your average infomercial. I don't dislike her, I'm sure she's fine, just blahhhhhhhh. And maybe she's immature, idk. I don't follow her. But to me she's probably a lot like Ashley I. She hasn't likely had a lot of intimacy or life experiences in that way to help her mature.

Good luck to her and what's his name. laugh out loud  He is equally zzzzzzz.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29