SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:24 am

Now watch Becca post in this thread being all defensive about her actions and this relationship...just like she did before going on Ben's season. Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698 laugh out loud

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 1f49b  Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:24 am

nothatgirl wrote:I love how much passion becca inspires! Personally, I would rather watch paint dry than follow her "love story" or try to make sense of anything she does. Her popularity will never cease to amaze me.

As far as the Jared thing goes, I think it happened too since you have GA's sources, RS, and all of jared's guy friends from the franchise expressing their dislike on SM. It is weird to me that Ashley I still is such good friends with becca, though, as she was close to murdering Caila for not being THAT into him. Becca legit leads him on and ghosts him and she finds it no NBD? Weird. IMO.

Well it's not much leading on if they never even met. Maybe it was Ashley who told her to stay away from him like she did Caila? In any case, she was probably happy rather than pissed. More likely Becca just learned she could go on Ben's season and didn't know how to blow off Jared. Oh well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:50 am

@mindless There is far too much in your last post, that I feel is a direct attack to me, I'm not going to have to explain myself at this point in time. I'm not bothered by negative opinions of contestants of any franchise whether I care for them or not. My life doesn’t revolve around sticking up for anyone, I post opinions.

Also, if anyone shares information with me, I put it out there, I don't set up interviews to determine whether the info is accurate or not. I rely on our excellent sleuthers to determine the validity of such information. Everyone has a choice to believe it or not, just like you have the right to not believe the info I posted about Jared, your choice. I did not post that the bogus info was accurate, I did not post that I believed it, or confirm that the source was credible. I shared it, because I was told to. I appreciate anyone that comes forward with any information, they are all welcome and we are happy that they chose our forum to share it with, unless it’s done to purposely mislead us.

The bogus info was done purposely, and it was me who determined later that it was, and where it came from. This information will be shared when the time is right. If you choose to throw that in my face, that I posted bogus info, it’s your prerogative but I can assure you, it doesn’t affect me one bit.

To all the posters after me, IA with you all, although you all said it much better than I could have. She’s annoying in many ways, that’s my opinion of her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:43 am

nothatgirl wrote:I love how much passion becca inspires! Personally, I would rather watch paint dry than follow her "love story" or try to make sense of anything she does. Her popularity will never cease to amaze me.

I don't even like Becca laugh out loud she annoys me, and whenever she's around Jojo and Jordan internally I'm screaming 'GO AWAY!' I mostly ignore her except to check this thread every once in a while, but I think she gets a lot more criticism than she deserves for things I don't agree with.

Yeah, she loves attention but so does everyone who comes on this show with the exception of a VERY SMALL few so ...

I really hate the narrative of her being a tease because she's a virgin and she dresses a certain way or takes pictures people feel are suggestive because none of that matters IMO. I'm a virgin and I'll dress how I want, I'll pose however I want, I'll take suggestive pictures or make innuendos if I want to, me being a virgin is common knowledge to those around me, I'm not ashamed and if anyone ever gets the wrong impression then that's on them, not me. Personally if anyone ever tried to police me about it the way I think people do with Becca I'd tell them about themselves, so that bugs me whenever the discussion comes up.

Also this whole thing with Robert, she's somehow the bad guy automatically and I'm just confused like H O W?

None of this is a criticism to anyone, just my feelings on the matter.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:24 am

I must be deluded in thinking well of her I guess. She strikes me as wholesome, sweet and loving who lives out loud. She has never done a single thing to me personally, so would never take offense. That said, I don't like to peruse her social media often as I don't have the same interests as her. We don't have a lot in common but I am not the measure she should use on how to live. JMO

peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:29 am

ReneeM wrote:

I don't even like Becca laugh out loud she annoys me, and whenever she's around Jojo and Jordan internally I'm screaming 'GO AWAY!' I mostly ignore her except to check this thread every once in a while, but I think she gets a lot more criticism than she deserves for things I don't agree with.

Yeah, she loves attention but so does everyone who comes on this show with the exception of a VERY SMALL few so ...

I really hate the narrative of her being a tease because she's a virgin and she dresses a certain way or takes pictures people feel are suggestive because none of that matters IMO. I'm a virgin and I'll dress how I want, I'll pose however I want, I'll take suggestive pictures or make innuendos if I want to, me being a virgin is common knowledge to those around me, I'm not ashamed and if anyone ever gets the wrong impression then that's on them, not me. Personally if anyone ever tried to police me about it the way I think people do with Becca I'd tell them about themselves, so that bugs me whenever the discussion comes up.

Also this whole thing with Robert, she's somehow the bad guy automatically and I'm just confused like H O W?

I'm a virgin too (TMI? haha) and I totally agree. It's completely unfair that she's held to different standards because she's still holding on to her v-card. If a guy expects sex just because I wear a short dress or whatever, there's something wrong with him, not me.

She annoys me because I just find her kind of calculated and inauthentic, but it's a totally separate issue from her virginity. I don't think any of us can really know the details of her relationship and how it progressed and who was relunctant to commit or whatever. SM tells us a lot, but it's never the whole story. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:29 am

ReneeM wrote:

Ditto to ALL of this. Especially to the idea that she's being a tease by dressing a certain way since she's a virgin. I can't even emphasis how much I hate that. I literally feel like I'm going to combust every.single.time. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:02 am

^^ YES!! Seriously, why wasn't anyone calling Sean Lowe a tease when he was filming scenes where he was naked in the shower or running shirtless in the beach?

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:04 am

The double standard is still alive and well.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:08 am

Personally, I don't think Becca is a tease for how she poses, dresses, etc.

IMO, she's a tease in how she plays to her followers in a deliberate way. Sure others may do this, but on the few occasions I've visited her page, I always got that feeling. It really became noticeable with the Robert situation and basically encouraging the "Are they or aren't they" for months. Perhaps that's what others in this thread were saying when calling her a tease.

And Sean wasn't called a tease because he wasn't a virgin and it wasn't a storyline during the season. It was something that came put after the season finished filming.

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 87b72b10 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 86669110 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:09 am

I don't think there's anything wrong with the way she dresses, or behaves. Just because one has made the decision to save themselves for marriage, or just hasn't had sexual relations, doesn't mean they are suppose to dress or act a certain way, that's insane IMO.

The only time I roll my eyes at the way people dress is when a 65 yr old dresses like a 15 yr old. (I work with one of those)

Other than that, IMO anyone should dress the way they want if they are themselves comfortable and makes them feel good. Even the 65 yr old, she obviously likes it, and that's all that matters.

ETA: @umngirl Yes, speaking for myself, that's what I'm referring to when I say tease.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@mindless There is far too much in your last post, that I feel is a direct attack to me, I'm not going to have to explain myself at this point in time. I'm not bothered by negative opinions of contestants of any franchise whether I care for them or not. My life doesn’t revolve around sticking up for anyone, I post opinions.

Also, if anyone shares information with me, I put it out there, I don't set up interviews to determine whether the info is accurate or not. I rely on our excellent sleuthers to determine the validity of such information. Everyone has a choice to believe it or not, just like you have the right to not believe the info I posted about Jared, your choice. I did not post that the bogus info was accurate, I did not post that I believed it, or confirm that the source was credible. I shared it, because I was told to. I appreciate anyone that comes forward with any information, they are all welcome and we are happy that they chose our forum to share it with, unless it’s done to purposely mislead us.

The bogus info was done purposely, and it was me who determined later that it was, and where it came from. This information will be shared when the time is right. If you choose to throw that in my face, that I posted bogus info, it’s your prerogative but I can assure you, it doesn’t affect me one bit.

To all the posters after me, IA with you all, although you all said it much better than I could have. She’s annoying in many ways, that’s my opinion of her.

I did not mean to attack you and I'm sorry if you feel that way. It was the, what I consider, misrepresentation of facts that I took, and take, issue with. I do not blame you or any mod in any way for sharing information that you are given, whether true or not, and I know enough to take it all with a grain of salt unless proof is presented. I only brought up the false spoiler situation to illustrate the fact that the info shared is not always true and shouldn't be claimed as such without some serious proof. I'm not saying that you claimed those spoilers were accurate, I was only pointing out the fact that all kinds of info is shared, true, false and everything in between. If you choose to believe all the details about the Jared situation yourself then feel free, but that is still just your opinion. In your post you said

This was after the fact that she stood Jared up after she was the one who contacted him and initiated the dinner arrangements. This I know for a fact.

If that's not claiming info as accurate, I don't know what is, and I take issue with it. At least with spoilers we eventually find out if they're true or not, since the show airs, but when it comes to a private situation between two people, we won't ever find out unless one of them talks and even then it's only their side of the story. Since I highly doubt this story came from Becca's camp, it's at best Jared's side of the story via someone who's pissed on his behalf. I don't feel it's fair to speak of it as if it's the whole truth and nothing but the truth. JMOAA.

On the whole, I think being careful with facts while posting would be of benefit to all, since it would save all kinds of useless back and forth about what, when and how. I'm not even particularly invested in any of these people, I just feel the need to correct facts I consider false.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29