SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:39 pm

Hey, if some person/company wants to throw me a free party with free stuff at the bachelor mansion, I wouldn't say no.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:56 pm

I think the blog/launch parties are stupid too, but like Ash said, free stuff/party all about you/promo game/connections with ppl in industry..I don't think many ppl would turn that down. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:57 pm

Yeah, I think it's just an excuse to have a big party with some free stuff that also works as advertising for your blog, since the people who attend post about it on SM. So why not?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:47 pm

Duke702 wrote:Why do these Bachelor people keep having "blog launches" ??? It seems very self important to have a blog launch/youtube launch. Most successful youtubers/bloggers started out as unknowns, so wouldn't have this sort of "launch". She is not the first to have a youtube channel. Ashley I. already has one, Michelle Money has had one for years, and the twins also do. I think there are others too. scratch

IDK but isn't there food at these bashes that they need to go to Taco Bell after the party?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:25 pm

I suppose there was no sponsor for the food...so they all had to Taco Bell..laugh out loud laugh out loud

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 1f49b  Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:29 pm

I don't think there was a full blown dinner. There looked to be a lot of sweets. I did see some small appetizers. It all looked very nicely done.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:36 pm

umngirl wrote:The same holds true. Girlfriend isn't reinventing the wheel with her blog or YouTube channel. She's just another boring 20-something who thinks she has something interesting to offer with a blog/YouTube. Only she doesn't. Lol

JMO

I don't even know if it's that they think they have something interesting to offer - it's that they see these big-time fashion and lifestyle bloggers, like pink peonies, or Youtubers, like Zoella, who are rolling in it because of their blogs and YouTube channels and they think it's easy money and fame. Except that it's really not! And, none of them actually work hard on it! With the exception of sharleen and Ali, they produce incredibly generic and sporadic content for a couple of months and then just completely give up. They just don't have the work ethic or dedication needed, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:40 pm

Des and Jillian I believe are still putting out content going on a couple years now. But I agree that 90% of them don't keep up.

Seeing what people are making off IG shilling makes me get why they quit everything else. Literally just a simple post is all it takes. Copy caption, paste. laugh out loud

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:41 pm

IMO, I think bloggers/youtubers are successful because they are relateable. But Becca writes in her blog post about her "youtube launch" "Thanks to the collective efforts of my amazing team." THat's not relateable IMO. The girls I follow on YouTube started as regular girls, and built up after hard work. So it must be laughable IMO when these reality stars try to move into that territory. I'm interested to see what she actually does with it. Her blog is already just a bunch of professional photoshoots, and overpriced clothes a lot of people can't afford. To me that is boring, so I don't really care about reading it. SHe tries to be relateable by eating pizza, taco bell, and chick fila. It's weird that she says this is her youtube launch when she already has videos from 1 year and 3 months ago on her channel.
THen her video says "I want you to feel like you're going on these trips and living this amazing life with me, but I also eat Chik fil A so I'm relatabe" WOW that sounds so lame. All JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:52 pm

I don't think most successful bloggers are very relatable anymore. The earliest ones started out as amateurs, but they've moved towards a more editorial professional look as well over the years and are buying Chanel bags and whatnot. These "celeb" bloggers can just skip the awkward 'tripod in a bedroom' phase. But I agree that it takes a lot of work to make a real success of it and you need to post pretty much daily, not once in two weeks or a month, which is what these Bachelor contestants usually end up doing. People have very short attention spans these days and they'll forget about your blog unless you keep updating it often. The amount of money you can make out of it also depends on the number of views, and the more often you update it the more views you get.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:55 pm

Yeah, I agree - none of the big time youtubers or bloggers are relatable anymore. They're all making millions and are not afraid to show it off. I think it's partly that they started at the right time, when doing YouTube or fashion blogs was not very common and they were able to stand out. A lot of them also were very hard-working and had something unique to offer at the time. I find most of them insufferable now, but I understand their success. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:58 pm

Yea I know what you mean, once bloggers become rich/successful they do become less relatable when they are only wearing top designers. But I still follow blogs and youtubers that are not the top of the successful and I do find them relatable. Or I follow Youtubers that I started watching when they were not famous and over the last few years have reached a higher level. But most of these Bachelor blogs/channels are boring to me, because they just come in with pro photoshoot pics and expensive clothes. I used to like Michelle Money's YouTube channel, but she doesn't do it really anymore.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29