SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 53 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:08 am

Episode 6 thread here

Discuss episode 7 here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:42 am

SYNOPSIS:

Ben’s hometown of Warsaw, IN will roll out the red carpet for him and the remaining six women. This visit will give the ladies a little insight into who Ben is and what a future with the Bachelor might be like. A special one-on-one date with Lauren B. is based at the youth center where Ben volunteered as a teenager. Surprise guests, including Indiana Pacers superstar George Paul,  make this a memorable date for the kids and the bachelorette.  Then, it’s off to Chicago with JoJo to legendary Wrigley Field, home of Ben’s favorite team, the Chicago Cubs, where the couple has the whole stadium to themselves. A high stakes group date pits three women against one another, with the rose winner automatically getting a hometown date. Emily gets a huge surprise when her date with Ben includes a visit to his parents. Ben faces his most difficult decision yet as he decides which bachelorettes’ hometowns he will visit.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2007-2/

Back to top Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:44 am

Full press release:

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2007-2/

The Bachelor: 2007 (2/15)
 SIX BACHELORETTES BATTLE TO GET FOUR HOMETOWN DATES, AS BEN WELCOMES  THEM TO HIS HOMETOWN OF WARSAW, INDIANA, AND CHICAGO, ON ABC’S “THE BACHELOR
“Episode 2007” –Ben’s hometown of Warsaw, IN will roll out the red carpet for him and the remaining six women. This visit will give the ladies a little insight into who Ben is and what a future with the Bachelor might be like. A special one-on-one date with Lauren B. is based at the youth center where Ben volunteered as a teenager. Surprise guests, including Indiana Pacers superstar George Paul,  make this a memorable date for the kids and the bachelorette.  Then, it’s off to Chicago with JoJo to legendary Wrigley Field, home of Ben’s favorite team, the Chicago Cubs, where the couple has the whole stadium to themselves. A high stakes group date pits three women against one another, with the rose winner automatically getting a hometown date. Emily gets a huge surprise when her date with Ben includes a visit to his parents. Ben faces his most difficult decision yet as he decides which bachelorettes’ hometowns he will visit, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network.
Lauren B. accompanies Ben to a local youth center where he spent a lot of time volunteering when he was younger. The couple shoots baskets with the kids, but when Indiana Pacers’ superstar George Paul and more of his popular teammates pay a surprise visit to the center to face off with the young hoopsters, they take the excitement to another level. Still Ben needs Lauren B. to answer some serious allegations that Leah shared with him. Will she be able to right the ship?
JoJo and Ben travel to Chicago for a wonderful day at famed Wrigley Field, the home of Ben’s beloved Chicago Cubs. A romantic dinner in the middle of center field enables JoJo to open up about her past relationships and her fear of being hurt again.
The one group date of the week produces the only date rose – and the only woman guaranteed a hometown date. Amanda, Becca and Caila spend a fun-filled day with Ben on a farm. After spending some quality time with each woman, Ben offers his rose, and that lucky lady is taken to a special surprise dinner, and later, to a carnival filled with local well-wishers.
Emily is simultaneously thrilled and nervous when she learns that she will meet Ben’s parents. The couple spends the afternoon with the two most important people in Ben’s life. Will Emily make a good first impression and will this give her an advantage over the other women?
In one of the most emotionally charged rose ceremonies of the season, Ben is faced with the toughest decision he has had to make so far.  The shocking results leave the four women who will move on to take Ben home to meet their families.
The six remaining women are:
Amanda, 25, esthetician, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Becca, 26, chiropractic assistant, San Diego, CA
Caila, 24, software sales representative, Hudson, OH
Emily, 23, twin, Las Vegas, NV
Joelle “Jo Jo,” 24, real estate developer, Dallas, TX
Lauren B., 25, flight attendant, Marina Del Rey, CA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:54 am

Pics are up too there: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2007-2/photos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:39 am

Wait. They didn't mention Rex's?? Are they not going to air that part...?

More JoJo talking about her past relationships...? Seriously?

Aww. Those pics are cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:27 am

Ben sure likes kissing Lauren infront of people. That pic with the kids made me laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:22 am

sorenseren wrote:Wait. They didn't mention Rex's?? Are they not going to air that part...?

I don't see pics of it either..

The night portion of their date looked cute. I can see how there'd be more footage from the Youth Center with the two basketball players & all the kids.. compared to Ben & Jojo alone throwing baseballs, but I hope they didn't cut it out.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:37 am

Wow, Ben and Lauren look like a real life couple. I noticed that in the preview for the rest of the season, Lauren was the only one who didn't say "I love you". Also, she was barely featured in comparison to other girls.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:50 am

megaa wrote:
sorenseren wrote:Wait. They didn't mention Rex's?? Are they not going to air that part...?

I don't see pics of it either..

The night portion of their date looked cute. I can see how there'd be more footage from the Youth Center with the two basketball players & all the kids.. compared to Ben & Jojo alone throwing baseballs, but I hope they didn't cut it out.
They showed that one scene from the night portion of the date where Ben is hugging her (wearing leather jackets) in the rest of the season preview, but no mention of the night part of the date in the description.. Aren't the descriptions exact insight into what will be shown in the episodes? I'd think they'd want to air her meeting his friends a la Whitney last season..

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:01 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Wow, Ben and Lauren look like a real life couple. I noticed that in the preview for the rest of the season, Lauren was the only one who didn't say "I love you". Also, she was barely featured in comparison to other girls.

I noticed that too! They look SO good together! and so natural...imo...

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:23 pm

I doubt they cut it. I am sure it's where they talk about what Leah said.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:09 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Wow, Ben and Lauren look like a real life couple. I noticed that in the preview for the rest of the season, Lauren was the only one who didn't say "I love you". Also, she was barely featured in comparison to other girls.

I also thought about that. They are trying not to make it so obvious

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 53 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen