SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

producer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:38 pm

Ben's childhood home on the lake would make me want to marry him! producer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 1710264613
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

producer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:39 pm

I love that his mom was so overcome with this amazing young lady that her son chose to bring home she started to cry. She probably thinks this is the embodiment of her failures as a parent and he's an only kid so it was her one chance to get it right.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:That was painful.....
That was like beyond painful like

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:40 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm dying laughing at this date. Is Emily 12 years old? Poor Mr. and Mrs. Higgins, thinking this is the herd he's choosing from.

You can just see how horrified his mother is listening to Emily prattling on about her dreams of being a young mom and an NFL cheerleader. I don't think those goals go well together.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:40 pm

I somehow think it was tptb idea that Emily meet the parents so it will come as a shock when he sends her home
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:40 pm

Alanna wrote:I love that his mom was so overcome with this amazing young lady that her son chose to bring home she started to cry. She probably thinks this is the embodiment of her failures as a parent and he's an only kid so it was her one chance to get it right.

producer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 2292733854 Ben's mom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:40 pm

If Ben thinks he has a future with Emily at this point, then I can see why he was so confused in the end!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:41 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Ben's childhood home on the lake would make me want to marry him!  producer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 1710264613

Right?! His home is amazing!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:42 pm

Aww, I have a soft spot for Emily. She reminds me of my ex-flatmate who was 7 years younger than me. Just so young. At least she likes ducks!

Ben's mom was panicking. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:42 pm

I know what I don't want = you Emily.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:42 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Since when do contestants meet parents before MTP?

Jade got to meet Chris's parents last year too on her 1-on-1.

This was strange to me, though, as it seems obvious he was always planning on dumping Emily.

I know that's what I meant, it started with CS season, weird.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:43 pm

mindless wrote:Aww, I have a soft spot for Emily. She reminds me of my ex-flatmate who was 7 years younger than me. Just so young. At least she likes ducks!

Ben's mom was panicking. laugh out loud
She likes ducks!! laugh out loud laugh out loud Perfect.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen