SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
bronco18 wrote:IA that Jojo doesn't seem like Ben's type. She doesn't seem like the type of girl that would devote much of her life to charity work. I think Jojo is too "spicy" for Ben. JMO

Totally agree! When you see what Ben's close buddies are doing abroad in third world countries , I don't see Jojo there with them. Jmo. At least Emily tried though I think it was also a marketing ploy by Jef.

Emily didn't even try other than get off the plane and stay in her dwelling/tent the entire time she was not being photographed. She did a lot of complaining, too. This was what I heard. no idea

Since it relates, Lauren's brothers appear to have done some charity work abroad as well and in itself seems remarkable because they are quite young.
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:06 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

Totally agree! When you see what Ben's close buddies are doing abroad in third world countries , I don't see Jojo there with them. Jmo. At least Emily tried though I think it was also a marketing ploy by Jef.

Emily didn't even try other than get off the plane and stay in her dwelling/tent the entire time she was not being photographed. She did a lot of complaining, too. This was what I heard. no idea

Since it relates, Lauren's brothers appear to have done some charity work abroad as well and in itself seems remarkable because they are quite young.

Just another check in the box how these two were meant to find each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:44 pm

Dog&pheonix wrote:
seton wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Twitter is blowing up with #BeccaforBachelorette.  Just sayin'.  Hugesmile

Did she someone Becca knows start it?

clapping! Noooooooooo! What? You mean to tell me that you think sweet little becky would do something as desperate as posting posing as a fan, while shamelessly promoting herself -oops, I mean BECCA!!-on twitter, instagram, message boards, etc... ? I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT ! cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

I think it's pretty safe to say that Becca has a large fan following, that she wouldn't need to someone to start showing support on her behalf. She has enough support from those who really admire her and would love for her to be the 'ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen