SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 Empty Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:45 pm

JoJo Thread 1 here

Continue thread 2 here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:46 pm

julychild wrote:Can't speak to what anyone of these people are in real life. From what I've seen, on the show, Jojo is kind and sensitive. Going by comments on SM, a lot of viewers are seeing the same thing. Most bloggers have also noticed this and written about same

Not saying the other casts aren't the same way, but we are speaking about Jojo here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Longhornfan Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
julychild wrote:Can't speak to what anyone of these people are in real life. From what I've seen, on the show, Jojo is kind and sensitive. Going by comments on SM, a lot of viewers are seeing the same thing. Most bloggers have also noticed this and written about same

Not saying the other casts aren't the same way, but we are speaking about Jojo here.

This is how I see JoJo too.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:24 pm

The group I watch this show with like Jojo though she's not my cup of tea. One of my friends thinks she's funny and spunky. The things he liked Kaitlyn for.

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:44 pm

I personally don't care for her.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

This is how I see JoJo too.
Me three!  Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:48 pm

From Jojo's Twitter . Cryptic?

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoelleFletcher/status/698251140870180864

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:20 pm

I have to quickly post this before I forget...AGAIN!

Jojo's birthday is actually Nov 1st and not the 25th as was reported. I keep forgetting to mention that I had seen a birthday post on her friend Kathryn's IG account, before she made it private.

As an aside, her HTD was also filmed Nov 1st, her birthday.

Just an update...Carry on.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:37 pm

How often is there a birthday during the HTDs? It seems like it happens a lot!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:34 pm

julychild wrote:I have to quickly post this before I forget...AGAIN!

Jojo's birthday is actually Nov 1st and not the 25th as was reported. I keep forgetting to mention that I had seen a birthday post on her friend Kathryn's IG account, before she made it private.

As an aside, her HTD was also filmed Nov 1st, her birthday.

Just an update...Carry on.

I live in the Dallas area, and the day of JoJo's hometown date it turned into a stormy mess here, with lots of flooding all around the area, so I am really curious to see where that date took place. If they tried to make the best of it and stayed in Dallas, then there couldn't have been much fun stuff for them to film, and it will probably the the worst hometown date out of the four that will be shown. I am betting that it will be cut short, and the average unspoiled viewer won't even know why.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:18 pm

What did the tweet say? It says "page doesn't exist".
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:27 pm

tennischick80 wrote:What did the tweet say? It says "page doesn't exist".

https://twitter.com/JoelleFletcher/status/698251140870180864
JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher  Feb 12
Be real, be yourself, be unique, be true, be honest, be humble, & be happy. Never lose your edge.    Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 1f64c

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 CbCvtctUUAAGFdi

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90