SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:24 pm

No discussion thread for SM Vids Media etc.

AllAboutLove wrote:Based on Martin's IG it looks like he was responding to the article that came out in Stuff that he is the bachelor.

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  JpcE3ldL

Stuff article (@Katiebelle originally posted in other thread) about Martin being Bachelor
Could this be our next Bachelor New Zealand?
Last updated 14:36, January 27 2016

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  1453858577556

Martin Colenbrander is a rumoured potential Bachelor for season 2.

Grab your popcorn folks, we may have another hot television Bachelor on our hands.

Rumours are swirling that Aucklander Martin Colenbrander, 27, could be the next man looking for love on The Bachelor New Zealand, the popular TV3 series that made stars of Art Green and Matilda Rice.

Colenbrander, a model and tennis player, recently split from long-term girlfriend Storm Bellamy, a tea entrepreneur.

A spokesperson for MediaWorks said that they were "unable to comment at this stage" on any programming plans or casting for the show: "It's top secret."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/76297475/could-this-be-our-next-bachelor-new-zealand
Katiebelle wrote:Just spotted on the Tv3 website that the show is definitely starting in March- didn't have a date though. So it's not starting late because of productions problems.

BTW - I took TV3s quiz on far I'd go on the show- I got to ATFR!

Now... What to do with my husband and 3 children... question giggling

Katiebelle wrote:Yippee yippee yippee!  cheerleader

The first trailer for Bach NZ 2 is here. Still no announcement of a start date yet.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/THE-BACHELOR-NZ-EXCLUSIVE-First-Peek-at-The-Bachelor-New-Zealand-2016/tabid/5061/articleID/123439/MCat/4352/Default.aspx

I'm so excited! High clap :bigsmile: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  1710264613 :cutesmile!:

It definitely could be Martin - the colouring is right. What does everyone else think?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:11 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Starting date is Monday 7 March! So not long to go.

Here's a link to another article by the NZ Hearald about the other rumoured Bachelor.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11591521

There hasn't been any other rumors floating around so I guess we will all have to wait until March 7.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:16 pm

TV3 announcement for Jordan Mauger as official BachNZ S2

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Bachelor-banner

JORDAN MAUGER
CITY: AUCKLAND AND CHRISTCHURCH

Where is he from
Jordan grew up in Christchurch with two younger siblings. His father owns and runs a large contracting company that his grandfather set up and his mother is a dental nurse in Kapiti. Jordan divides his time between his houses in Grey Lynn and Christchurch.

What does he do?
Jordan works in the film industry. He works as a 2nd Assistant Director and he has dabbled in acting, but believes his calling lies more in the craft of film production. When he is in between film jobs, he loves nothing more than to head back to Christchurch to drive a digger for his father and ‘lean on a shovel’.

Favourite things?
He loves travelling, art, movies, playing guitar and collecting cars; he has a ’65 Mustang and an 81 DeLorean.

His friends would describe him as:
Fun, expressive, the social-event-liaison-guy, passionate about what he commits to, spontaneous and confident.

His ideal woman is:
Charismatic, athletic, striking and someone who has a good sense of humour.

Ideal first date:
He loves taking a woman to karaoke to see how she can perform.

What made you want to be The Bachelor NZ?
I was trying to renew my car rego and filled out the wrong form. Ha!

To any person outside The Bachelor it must seem like a crazy task to take on. But to be honest meeting someone and the dating scene these days is crazy too. For me, it was great to be able to set aside some time to focus on meeting someone. The girls who fly under these circumstances will be the stand outs. What a unique and special way to meet a girl, who in turn will be unique and special to me.”

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Jordan-Mauger/tabid/5058/articleID/123693/Default.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Facts-article

1 His favourite place in the whole world is Abel Tasman, NZ

2 He helmed a ship on both the Suez and Panama Canals.

3 His favourite food ever is pepperoni pizza

4 When he was younger he wanted to be an archaeologist

5 His first job was working as a night porter in a hotel

6 He is the oldest of 3 children

7 He dislikes folding clothes

8 The first car he owned was a '94 Mazda familia

9 He was 11 when he had his first kiss

10 He has appeared in ads for Air New Zealand and Whitakers peanut slab

http://www.tv3.co.nz/10-facts-we-bet-you-didnt-know-about-Jordan/tabid/5076/articleID/123789/Default.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:22 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, Meet Jordan Mauger!
http://www.tv3.co.nz/Ladies-and-gentlemen-Meet-Jordan-Mauger/tabid/5076/articleID/123752/Default.aspx

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  The-Bachelor-27_PREPPED

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  The-Bachelor-250_PREPPED
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:24 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  12742174_1684402495133080_7034481021583470632_n

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:31 pm

Bach NZ S2 Promo video

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-first-look-at-season-two-of-The-Bachelor-NZ/tabid/3538/articleID/11482/Default.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:36 pm

NZ's new Bachelor announced
Sunday Feb 28, 2016

The worst-kept secret in town has been confirmed -- actor and model Jordan Mauger will star in series two of The Bachelor New Zealand. MediaWorks made the announcement this morning, more than a week after Mauger was outed by his distinctive chin in a promo video.

Mauger, 32, hails from Christchurch and works in the film industry as a second assistant director.

The show will follow him as he embarks on a quest to find love with the woman of his dreams through ultimate romantic adventures here in New Zealand and overseas.

In every episode there will be single and group dates, the famous cocktail party and the rose ceremony, where the Bachelorettes may or may not receive a rose.

"To any person outside The Bachelor it must seem like a crazy task to take on," Mauger was quoted as saying in a press release. "But to be honest, meeting someone and the dating scene these days is crazy, too.

"For me, it was great to be able to set aside some time to focus on meeting someone. What a unique and special way to meet a girl, who in turn will be unique and special to me."

The Bachelor New Zealand launches on Monday March 7 & 8 at 7.30pm on TV3.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11596925
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:42 pm

According to this article (Scout is in with the show):
- Total number of women = 23
- Filming taking place this week somewhere other than New Zealand (possibly FDs)
- Described as "Dashing, cocky and not particularly tall."

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Bachelor_Thumb

EXCLUSIVE: Former actor Jordan Mauger takes on his biggest role to date – The Bachelor
Tuesday 01 March, 2016

Christchurch born and raised Jordan Mauger, a former TV actor, says his new day job, to wine and dine 23 women all vying for his love and attention in the public eye, is far removed from his usual vocation behind the scenes in the TV and film industry.

In an exclusive interview with SCOUT, the 32-year-old second assistant director with the piercing blue eyes insists he won’t be using his thespian skills as the star of TV3’s highly-anticipated second series of The Bachelor NZ.

The former luvvie, who had roles on Westside, Hope and Wire and The Brokenwood Mysteries, reckons he wouldn’t impersonate a singleton. His search for love is real.

“I won’t be playing a role. You’re going to be found out pretty quick. I can’t afford to be false or pretend, because I want the girls to know me. I won’t be wearing a mask, I won’t be playing a character,” Mauger said in a phone interview with SCOUT this week, while filming the show overseas at an undisclosed location.

Mauger is untypically self-aware for an actor, with a wry sense of humour. At a top secret photoshoot some weeks ago undertaken at this writer’s home (to avoid any unwarranted attention in the public domain, it is explained by network PR reps, who insist on a code name, “Hamish”) he is a curious mix of confidence and nervousness.

“You have to be self-confident about this,” he said. “But there are waves of feelings where it’s just overwhelming. Sometimes I feel like a little school kid on a first date; all childish nerves.”  

He is prepared for the fame he knows the show will bring. Jordan had social media accounts set up in anticipation, and as an actor, becoming a household name was a dream. But becoming the most famous single guy in the country? Well, that wasn’t entirely planned.

“I was working behind the camera on a production and a friend put me forward for the show,” he said. “So, I had an interview and I thought it was just an interesting opportunity. Then I got called back, and I thought I must have been the most left field candidate. I didn’t think I was the main contender! I never dreamt that I’d be the Bachelor! When I got the call I was honestly really surprised and flattered."

Mauger, whose last vocation was as assistant director on the set of Taika Waititi’s movie Hunt for the Wilderpeople, says he grabbed the opportunity. He knew the upsides and the downsides, and had talked at length to his brother and sister before signing up.

“I didn’t commit until they agreed. My family are my rock, and it [the exposure] will affect them too. I was surprised they agreed, to be honest.”    

Mauger has three white anchors etched on his knuckles. “They represent me, and my brother and sister,” he explains. He doesn’t elaborate on their significance.  

The Bachelor, he reckons, could be his one shot at love.

“I’ve tried to find love but I haven’t been lucky,” he said. “I’m looking for someone to introduce me into their lives and them into mine. I didn’t want to be a passenger in life any more. I want to be a pilot, with her sitting next to me flying the plane.”  

The flying analogy is apt. He has an air of a young Tom Cruise circa Top Gun. Dashing, cocky and not particularly tall.

Deal-breakers, Jordan says, are dishonesty and unfaithfulness. He won’t cheat on a woman and he won’t tolerate philandering. “I’ve seen how unfaithfulness can be destructive on a relationship,” he said citing a friend’s damaged marriage. He wants a woman who is “loving, supportive and charitable,” and also, “not critical of others or bullying”.

But can you really find love on a scripted reality TV show with contrived dating scenarios and production crews filming your every flirty glance and eye-rolling wince?    

Mauger does not share my cynicism.

“I am open-minded about finding romance on the show. I am going in with my eyes open and I hope to fall in love. I’m looking for a positive, strong experience that will help me find the One.”

As to his dating past, his exes, he says, are still friendly with him and there’s no bad blood. “Some still invite me to parties, or out for a drink and a laugh. I’m friends with all my ex-girlfriends. The breakups have been mutual.”

He says he has been a “lone ranger for the last few years”. Three years, in fact. “I’ve been selfish because I’ve done the things I’ve wanted to do, I looked out for me. But I’m looking for a partnership now. I want to share my experiences.”

So, what does Jordan bring to the table besides a wilted rose and a teeth-whitened smile? “I love to cook souvlakis,” he says. Read: he’s handy on the bbq.  I’m bit of a film fiend and I love singing in the shower. Crooning songs, the old classics.” Translation: Sinatra will drive you mad each morning. I'm sorta scared of heights, spiders, snakes, the normal stuff," he says.

Phew. Crazy adventure challenges will be off the cards for dates. Unless, of course, a director says: "Action!"
http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-Former-actor-Jordan-Mauger-takes-on-his-biggest-role-to-date--The-Bachelor/tabid/511/articleID/11692/Default.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:50 pm

Some pics of Jordan

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  TheBachelor-11-web

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  TheBachelor-01-web

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  TheBachelor-15-web

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  TheBachelor-24-web

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  TheBachelor-38-web

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  TheBachelor-28-web

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  TheBachelor-36-web

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-Former-actor-Jordan-Mauger-takes-on-his-biggest-role-to-date--The-Bachelor/tabid/511/articleID/11692/Default.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:03 pm

Article with host of Bach NZ, Mike, talking about  season 2.

The Bachelor NZ host Mike Puru dishes dirt on new series
Sunday Feb 28, 2016

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Mikebachelor_620x311

Roses are ready for the taking, but will we see love in a new series of The Bachelor NZ? host Mike Puru seems to think so.

Today actor and model Jordan Mauger was officially announced as the new bach -taking over from last year's adonis Art Green.

The new lad in town is said to be smart, successful and more of a manly man than his predecessor.

"Art is a sensitive new age guy - the new bachelor is a lads lad but also sensitive," Puru said.

"He's a rural Kiwi bloke but with smoking eyes and he tells some great yarns too."

Mauger certainly has the credentials to woo 23 bachelorettes having worked on superyachts, as a personal trainer, behind bars and in popular TV shows such as Westside and The Brokenwood Mysteries.

Love was definitely in the air when the 32-year-old hunk was introduced to his bevvy of beauties for the first time.

"The ladies were very impressed when they met him and they all are in the mindset of capturing the heart of this playful bachelor."

A second series of the much loved international franchise will bring more surprises, drama and of course heartbreak.

Puru said everything has changed for 2016, bar his role as host.

"I think it's quite clear that the girls watched last years show so they seem a bit more sassy on how to 'play the game' so to speak and there are quite a few new unique locations which will provide some stunning dates. "

As for whether there will be another "big" personality like Chrystal Chenery - who appeared last season and reportedly dated Mauger for a short while - only time will tell.

"The girls are always nice to me so it's hard to tell but there's definitely a few who know what they want," Puru added.

"We loved having Chrystal on last season and you'll know pretty fast who has a similar approach."

Already one bachelorette is tipped to win the hearts of Kiwi viewers, while another could make for awkward viewing.

"One has gone through a lot to get to this point but she's very sweet and I think NZ is going to fall for her," Puru said.

"I've noticed one girl who is a little inexperienced in courting and her approach will leave you shaking your head."

With Green and his bubbly blonde girlfriend Matilda Rice still going strong and very much in love one year on - expectations among the contestants are high.

"It's pretty clear from the first cocktail party that these girls know what they want. Most of them watched Art and Matilda begin their romance so they are off to an explosive start!"
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11597017
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:41 am

He is a little more mature looking but hoping for the best. I think I will miss the youthful exuberance of Art and his girls.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Katiebelle
robinvi
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum