SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:07 am

Bachelor Jordan Mauger slams troll who tweets 'kill yourself'

Last updated 11:40, March 23 2016

The Bachelor NZ is a hot topic on Twitter but not all of the feedback is positive.

On March 22, one Twitter user implied this season's bachelor, 32-year-old Jordan Mauger should "just kill himself".

"Imagine if ur life's experience in the film industry amounted to u workin on The Bachelor NZ. Surely you'd just kill urself?" the user tweeted.

Imagine if ur life's experience in the film industry amounted to u workin on The Bachelor NZ. Surely you'd just kill urself? #thebachelornz
   — Lola Street (@lolastreettweet) 22 March 2016

Mauger, who has maintained a relatively low profile on social media since the show began in early March, fired back at the troll, urging them to "get a life".

Despite encouragement to "ignore the comments" Mauger told MediaWork's Scout that "he was concerned for future generations" prompting him to defend himself.

"I expected rough comments and opinions through social media for being on the show," Mauger said.

Imagine if ur life experience was to tell people to kill themselves via tweet? Surely you'd just get a life! https://t.co/xUn4ZtniKr
   — Jordan Mauger (@jordypordypudd) 22 March 2016

"I was encouraged not to read any of it and ignore it, because it can get harsh. I'm concerned for the younger generations growing up exposed to this."

"My siblings and friends are starting young families of their own and I hope they will not have to deal with this faceless hatred," he said.

"No one of any age should."

Mauger's response quickly gained support from other Kiwi television personalities, including journalist Ruth Wynn-Williams.

The Bachelor isn't the only one to be on the receiving end of some cruel social media taunts, after former broadcaster Kate Hawkesby was accused of  'body-shaming' bachelorette Naz on Twitter during last week's episode.

Episode 5 spoiler alert; Naz agrees to stop narking & offers to get boob reduction surgery & implants moved to butt instead. #thebachelornz
   — KATE HAWKESBY (@KATEHAWKESBY) 15 March 2016

"Episode 5 spoiler alert; Naz agrees to stop narking & offers to get boob reduction surgery & implants moved to butt instead," Hawkesby tweeted to her sizeable Twitter following.

Can't live tweet the Bachelor coz I'm out (not coz a gossip columnist with an agenda invented a "cyber bulling" headline) #WhatACrock
   — KATE HAWKESBY (@KATEHAWKESBY) 21 March 2016

Unlike Mauger, the bachelorette refused to bite back, but later asked: "Who is Kate Hawkesby?"

Hawkesby was branded a "cyber troll" by fellow Twitter users, prompting the media personality to defend herself on social media.

Hawkesby's comments followed a segment earlier last week about cyber bullying on TVNZ's Seven Sharp, fronted by the former broadcaster's husband, Mike Hosking.

When asked by co-host Toni Street how Hosking dealt with the online bullies and maintained a "thick skin" the broadcaster responded: "I couldn't care less, a bunch of losers."

- Stuff

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:25 am

Episode 13 (April 18) embedded
Note: If watching on a laptop/computer make sure to have adblocker installed and just click play. For phones/ipad/etc, click the "x" and then click play.

Episode 13 http://www.primewire.ag/tv-2759737-The-Bachelor-New-Zealand/season-2-episode-13

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:53 pm

The Bachelor NZ: 'I think I need someone a little bit younger and a little bit taller' - Ceri

NICOLE LAWTON
Last updated 10:57, April 19 2016

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79068126/the-bachelor-nz-i-think-i-need-someone-a-little-bit-younger-and-a-little-bit-taller--ceri

Bachelorette Ceri McVinnie says it's a relief she can now tell some home truths having been dumped from The Bachelor - and get back on the market for love.

The Bachelor NZ season 2 viewers watched in dismay as long time favourite, Ceri with a 'C' failed to receive a rose on Monday night's final episode in sunny Brisbane.

"It's nice that it's all out in the open, I am single, I'm on the market, hey, hey guys," McVinnie said with a laugh on Tuesday morning.

McVinnie is now looking forward to calling the shots on her own love life - having already downloaded dating app Tinder - and suggesting Bachelor Jordan Mauger was too old and short for her taste.

"I think I need someone a little bit younger and a little bit taller," McVinnie joked.

I feel like tinder should list guys heights
— Ceri McVinnie (@Cerijuice) April 18, 2016

"I downloaded Tinder last night - I don't quite know how to work it - someone needs to give me some lessons, I keep accidently swiping the wrong way."

In a not entirely unexpected twist of fate - you could see this one coming from a mile away - the beauty queen was sent packing after what was portrayed as a particularly bland date.

The date started with a drive along the 'sunshine' coast in a classic convertible - with the top down - about half way it started to pour, but the only thing flatter than Ceri's damp hair was the one-on-one time that followed.

After a quick blow dry and a dash indoors, Mauger grilled McVinnie on her plans for the future, asking her if she wanted kids.

Obviously uncomfortable, the teacher-in-training laughed it off and later revealed: "I'm 24 years old, the biological clock is NOT ticking."

"I don't think the 'children conversation' was the reason Jordan sent me home, I think overall we didn't have as strong a connection as [he did with] the other girls."

McVinnie came away from the date rose-less and unkissed, a fact she's OK with.

"I just don't think Jordan and I were at the stage where we wanted to kiss each other."

Preferring to take things slow when it comes to relationships, McVinnie said Mauger had faster connections with other girls on the show.

"I definitely feel like Jordan really likes Gab and Fleur... he definitely gravitated to those two more, I think, than the others."

Despite being slow to make that vital 'connection', McVinnie said she would be open to the idea of being the first New Zealand Bachelorette - The Bachelor's sister show.

"I would definitely do it again, I wouldn't mind being 'The Bachelorette' - if anyone's listening," said McVinnie.

"I think it would be hilarious, like seeing a whole group of Kiwi guys at once would be such a funny show."

- Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:11 am

Bachelorette Gabrielle Davenport shares her fashion and beauty secrets

Last updated 12:42, April 19 2016

Have you ever worn so many cocktail dresses in your life?
Never have I worn so many cocktail dresses, or sequins for that matter. It was definitely fun being able to wear things I would never usually wear myself.

What's your usual fashion style?
Monday – Friday I'm smart casual for work, but always topped with a bright lipstick. Weekends I would say I fit under 'sports luxe' unless I'm heading out at night and I'll throw on black jeans, silk singlet, jacket and heels or boots.

Do you have to wear a different outfit for every scene, or can you repeat things?
I like a new outfit for a new occasion but I definitely have items in my wardrobe that I LOVE and will wear time and time again.

What beauty or fashion tricks have you picked up from the show's stylists?
Matte foundation is the way to go – no shine is a good time! Oh, and a great primer and setting spray are must-haves.

What must-have fashion and beauty items did you pack for the show?
I take my lipstick purse filled with a rainbow of MAC lipsticks everywhere I go. If I'm too lazy to do hair/makeup I just resort to a topknot, a bright lip and voila!

Before coming to the house, did you get any special beauty treatments done?
I did have my teeth whitened but I don't think it made too much of a difference as my teeth were already quite white.

Given that you have to wear lipstick on screen – and possibly do some pashing – how do you keep your lippy from smearing?
Good question, I actually didn't really think about this. I guess when you're in that moment smeared lippy is not really the first thing on your mind.

Do the girls get spray tans whilst in the house?
We spent so much time in the sun so most of the girls got a pretty good tan!

What's the biggest beauty challenge of filming the show?
Maintenance. Being away for such a long time meant we weren't able to get to any routine appointments – I managed to quickly get my brows done when we were waiting at the airport on the way to Queensland!

So many of the dates seem to involve the ocean – do you have any waterproof makeup tips?
Does anyone look good after swimming? I would say waterproof mascara is great; a setting spray is amazing for holding makeup in place but perhaps not entirely waterproof! And hair, well I usually just throw it all up in a topknot.

Does getting ready for a cocktail party feel a bit like prepping for a beauty contest?
I think I would liken it to getting ready for a school ball but being older, and the looks are much more glamorous. The glam team did such an amazing job every cocktail party of pulling all the looks together and making us feel pretty.

Who's the most low-maintenance of the bachelorettes? The most high-maintenance?
I don't think there was anyone that was either low-maintenance or high-maintenance. We all did our own makeup every day (except for the cocktail parties) so getting up and doing hair/makeup kind of just became second nature.

Can you tell what kind of aftershave Jordan wears?
Oh it had to be Old Spice!

Do you prefer Jordan cleanly shaven or his stubbled look?
Jordan could pull off both, but I do quite like a bit of the 5 O'clock shadow.

How would you describe Jordan's fashion sense?
I think Jordan always dressed for the occasion on the dates, he always looked good. Although for this year's Christmas present I'll be sure to get him a new striped singlet just to mix it up!

- Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:24 am

The Bachelor's Gab's flatmate has X-Factor

Last updated 12:49, April 18 2016

A Bachelor NZ season two contestant was recently spotted with a reality television heartthrob.

One of the show's remaining seven bachelorettes, Gabrielle Davenport aka Gab, posted a selfie of herself and X Factor NZ contestant Steve Broad on a Sunday drive.

The photo, in which a grinning Davenport sits up-front, with Broad giving the camera thumbs up, was posted with the caption "Saturday hangs with @stevebroad #saturdayfunday #matakana (we failed and missed the markets - but lunch was delish)."

It also featured "boy" and "girl" emojis and an "Okay" hand gesture symbol.

The snap caused some intrigue, with one Instagram follower expressing their disappointment that Davenport "didn't end up with Jordan".

Davenport responded to set the record straight, commenting that the two were flatmates.

Broad, who came 5th on the second season of The X Factor, and third on series two of NZ Idol, has also posted photos with ex-Bachelor contestant and fellow South Islander Alysha Brown.

The two were recently photographed with Crystal Chenery at Dani Robinson's leaving party, who has since relocated to London.

- Stuff

Gabs Instagram

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:15 am

Another rejected Bachelorette turns to Tinder

4:01 PM Tuesday Apr 19, 2016

After just two dates with The Bachelor NZ's Jordan Mauger, Ceri McVinnie didn't feel she was ready to commit to a future family with the Bach.

Not unreasonable, you might think. But Mauger disagreed, sending McVinnie home from Australia on last night's episode.

"I wasn't quite ready to get that serious," McVinnie explains, "I'm only 24!"

But it's onwards and upwards for the blonde former beauty pageant queen. Just hours after the show aired last night, McVinnie was spotted on Tinder.

"I think a few of the girls are back on Tinder so I'm taking a page from their book and giving it a go," she told the Herald.

She's picking Gabs and Fleur to go the distance and battle it out for the final rose, although she hasn't discounted Naz.

"Watching the show now, I didn't realise the connection Naz had with Jordan. She might surprise me."

McVinnie says everyone has been portrayed accurately throughout the series but admits that she still hasn't got a handle on Naz.

"Naz is the one that's a little bit confusing. She's so different in different situations. I don't know who the real Naz is."

- nzherald.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:46 pm

Naz and Jordan 'the most suited'

Wednesday, 20 April 2016

She was shipped out of the Bay of Islands after revealing she wasn't ready to introduce The Bachelor to her family, but evicted contestant Storm says she was ready to go home.

"Around Hawaii, things started changing for me. I wasn't feeling like Jordan and I were perfect together so I was quite interested to hear how the other girls were feeling," she explains.

Realising that she wasn't comfortable with the idea of introducing Jordan Mauger to her family, Storm says she knew things weren't right.

"I feel like it would have been awkward. I would have been finding out more things about him as my parents asked questions and I wouldn't even know the answers."

Now she's picking Naz to win The Bachelor's final rose - andsays editing made the Persian contestant come across more catty than she is. [/color]

"Naz wasn't like that at all around us. I was a little bit surprised.

"I'm glad that she's being portrayed a little bit differently now because she is a great girl and I could relate to her quite a lot."

Storm says she never felt tension in person with Naz and was surprised by some of the comments made behind-the-scenes.

"I didn't feel like there was tension [at the time]."

And as we see a different side of Naz onscreen, Storm says she's reviewed who she thinks will win.

"When I was part of the show, I felt like it was always going to be Fleur. But now that I'm out and I can see the dates, I feel like Naz might be the one in the end.

"I feel like they could be the most suited to one another."

- nzherald.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:49 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Storm’s struggle with the show she found ‘shallow’

12:03pm Wednesday 20 April, 2016

Forget heartbreak and rejection - Storm Halkett is just happy to be free of The Bachelor mansion.

The eliminated bachelorette, who is living in Auckland and dating again, told Scout she was conflicted and felt the show was a shallow environment to build a relationship.

She said: “Every day for me was a struggle,” as she came to terms with her feelings – or rather lack of feelings for Jordan.

The 24-year-old travel consultant was an early favourite in the TV show competition, landing the first real kiss aboard a superyacht in Auckland.

But the brunette admits her initial chemistry with Jordan was quick to wear off, and she was left hoping their connection would grow into something more.

She said she didn’t “feel comfortable” around Jordan Mauger - eight years her senior. “He just wasn’t the right guy.”

The Fairlie native was hesitant to introduce her family to Jordan after “just two dates”. Outside of the world of The Bachelor she’d never consider such a thing.

“My family are quite quiet people and I didn’t want to put them through that, when I didn’t feel comfortable around Jordan.”

Storm - who was once engaged to lingerie and glamour photographer Rocky Batchelor - told Scout she had only ever bought two men home to meet mum and dad.

Hardly surprising, perhaps, when her father, Senior Constable Russell Halkett, is Fairlie’s top police officer.

“I figured out that I wasn’t into him and I couldn’t see myself in a relationship with him long-term,” she told Scout.

“We just didn’t have that very easy, laid-back, fun relationship that maybe I was hoping would form.”

Storm said she wanted to find someone “quite committed” who, like her, was in it for the long run. Jordan, she reckons, is not that guy.

So, why didn’t she choose to leave the mansion, like Metz and Nicole?

“Every day for me was a struggle,” Storm said, “[where I was] feeling like I could have just left and been happy with it. But I feel like you do get caught up in this environment, where you are expected to kind of gush over someone.”

The show and the environment is not conducive to building a relationship, she said. “It is quite a shallow way to start dating someone when you’re not really getting to know them.”

Storm, who shed a number of tears throughout her time on the show, was caught up in the competition. “It’s important to take a step back and ask, ‘Do I really like this person?’”, she explained.

Unfortunately for Jordan, Storm’s answer was no.

Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:57 pm

The Bachelor NZ: 'I'm a wolf, not a sheep' - Naz

Last updated 13:09, April 14 2016

The Bachelor NZ's Naz Khanjani hasn't had the easiest ride on national television.

The Christchurch-based body builder, landscaper and this season's "villain" quickly became the reality show's most polarising contestant.

Between her 'hit-list', clever editing and the horror movie sound-effects whenever she gets the screen time, the country refused to hold back when it came to 'nasty' Naz.

"It doesn't faze me one bit," said Naz of the public backlash.

"I'm probably one of the strongest women you'll ever meet. I don't live to impress others and I'm not scared of being judged. It would have been so easy to be fake and sugar-coat situations, but that's not who I am. I'm a wolf, not a sheep!" she said.

In March, former TVNZ personality Kate Hawkesby, found herself accused of 'trolling' the bachelorette, when she taunted the contestant about her physical appearance:

"Episode 5 spoiler alert; Naz agrees to stop narking & offers to get boob reduction surgery & implants moved to butt instead" Hawkesby tweeted.

Hawkesby also shared a post from another Twitter user, Tarsha Tolson: "Dear Naz's tits. Please tell legs to run so you can knock her in the face. Love Naz's Brain."

Although Naz isn't herself known for being sweet-natured, she refused to bite back.

"Sorry, who is Kate Hawkesby?" she responded.

"That's all I'll say about it. I don't want to sink to her level and get personal."

Instead, Naz took to Twitter to address her enhanced appearance and ample assets, on her own terms.

"FYI I wasn't wearing false lashes at the cocktail party tonight, I don't have hair extensions AND my tan isn't fake," Naz tweeted after Tuesday night's episode.

"Yes only my boobs are fake. It amazes me how much people are interested to know this sort of stuff," she added.

Naz previously revealed to MediaWorks' Scout that she made the decision to undergo a breast augmentation "within the month".

"I just decided I wanted bigger boobs one day and within a month, I was under the knife," she said.

"Regardless of my physical appearance, I was confident before and am still a very confident woman."

The bachelorette said she "doesn't live to impress people" and isn't particularly worried about how she is perceived by the New Zealand public.

"Witnessing what was going on with the other girls behind the scenes inspired me, and well, the list needed a name," Naz said of her hit-list on Thursday morning.

As season two progresses, many social media users have suggested the bachelorette is only there to "boost TV ratings" being "kept around by the producers for entertainment value".

Yet, after Tuesday night's steamy cattle herding birthday kiss, perhaps public perception is starting to shift?

"Their judgment is irrelevant to me," she said on Thursday. "I've taken it as a huge compliment, I'm just an outspoken realist."

Early on in the season, Naz became renowned for interrupting the Bachelor's one-on-one time with her fellow contestants - more often than not to nark on her roommates.

"In a way (I regret narking on the other girls) because I should have just put my complete trust in Jordan to make the right decision. But, it's also who I am, I always try and protect the people I care about, in any way possible."

- Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:14 pm

TRIPLE P..............

s/caps I made from Jordan's private facebook and from Naz Twitter

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Triple12

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Jord12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:35 pm

top 17, naz front and center in white long dress

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Top410
s/cap from official channel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:18 pm

The Bachelor NZ: Naz claims the true bullies and racists are showing their 'true colours'

Last updated 14:05, April 6 2016

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Eee11
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Rrrr11
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Yyy12

note: for some reasons I could not copy and past the article so I made some s/caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Katiebelle
robinvi
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum