SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:58 pm

marriedtoabaritone wrote:Out of curiosity, how did he get it to PR? Does TSA not screen for substances?

I'm sure he could have bought it in PR.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:47 pm

I think the experts should put on the forms, for the next time, that if something bothers you don't go with occasional because that can mean different things to people. When I heard her say that, I thought she should have said NO smoking period. That way you will not be matched with someone who does, problem fixed.

I can't imagine anyone doing a show like this but while the experts try to match some things it would be pretty hard to find a Mr. or Miss Perfect. In fact it would be hard for any person looking for someone special on their own to find that. There are either things that you can over look and things you can't.

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:36 am

Let's not forget the fact that this is still a reality tv show and there are certain "scripts" that need to be played out. Is the smoking part of that? We don't know, only time will tell.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:48 am

Brill wrote:I think the experts should put on the forms, for the next time, that if something bothers you don't go with occasional because that can mean different things to people.  When I heard her say that, I thought she should have said NO smoking period.  That way you will not be matched with someone who does, problem fixed.  

I can't imagine anyone doing a show like this but while the experts try to match some things it would be pretty hard to find a Mr. or Miss Perfect.  In fact it would be hard for any person looking for someone special on their own to find that.  There are either things that you can over look and things you can't.  

IA if they are trying to find the perfect match something as simple as asking if they smoke anything, should be on the form. The answers should be yes or no. If there are any deal breakers, then they should respect that. Davina and what's his name, one of the issues was she didn't want to move. Not that anything could have saved that relationship, but at the time of applying, she specifically indicated that which caused a lot of problems later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sandia30 Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:43 am

I think that the Experts may have found people that were a better match, but for whatever reasons, those people had to drop out early. We may be looking at not first choices, but rather 4th or 5th choices. Considering there is a scheduling time frame, it's a least favorite person, rather than nothing at all. As this is "real life", there are deal breakers in every relationship.

sandia30

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:59 pm

If, as discussed here, and in the Heather thread, they were a replacement couple, I can't help but wonder what kind of a crash and burn the couple they replaced were.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:If, as discussed here, and in the Heather thread, they were a replacement couple, I can't help but wonder what kind of a crash and burn the couple they replaced were.

I think the real couple dropped out.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:05 pm

After watching Jamie's mini show for episode 4. I think it confirmed that Derek and Heather are not together. Everyone is in the studio but her. This makes me happy that the other two couples are at least cordial if they are not together. Between the bowling picks and Jamie's show, I am feeling confident that 2/3 are still together. fingers crossed
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 am

I keep making excuses for Heather not being involved in Jamie's shows because she's a flight attendant and is travelling. I may be in the minority, but even though the issues are something I'd have a hard time compromising on, I don't mind these two together. I have not watched the last epi yet so I'm sure I'll change my mind. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:53 am

Ruqibabe wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:If, as discussed here, and in the Heather thread, they were a replacement couple, I can't help but wonder what kind of a crash and burn the couple they replaced were.

I think the real couple dropped out.

To accept that premise, one would have to then assume that there always were only 3 total couples ever in contention, with Heather and Dereck being a far away 4th.  I don't get the impression that you can simply "drop out" although, I obviously have NO knowledge of this whatsoever.  I have to believe that, the original selection, if there was one, had a worse crash and burn.

Perhaps my cynicism is because they go to great lengths to explain the whole matching process,  how many questions are asked etc.  even to having Jamie asking the sisters about how they were interviewed.  Jamie, understandably is a cheer leader for the program and may even be paid to ask the questions that lend credibility to the show.[/quote]
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:25 am

I believe it was sleuthed, or someone provided info, someone can CMIIW, that there was a couple that dropped out just before filming started.

Since it was sleuthed the two couples got married the beginning of April, and Derek and Heather got married the end of April, it backed up the info that a couple dropped out.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I believe it was sleuthed, or someone provided info, someone can CMIIW, that there was a couple that dropped out just before filming started.

Since it was sleuthed the two couples got married the beginning of April, and Derek and Heather got married the end of April, it backed up the info that a couple dropped out.
I've been googling for information on this and have not found anything to support anyone leaving before the taping of the Show. However, I saw one headline about a couple leaving before the final, but it didn't provide any supporting info, plus the information provided was about Season 3.

Last edited by 2observe on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed sentence)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx