SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:33 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Why drag something bad out any longer than necessary?  Regardless of whose "fault" the break up of Heather and Derek was, it was painfully obvious that she had made up her mind not to stay married.  Better to "cut the cord" early on and get it over with than do what David and Ashley did and let it go the whole six weeks.  JMHO.

I agree that watching these two was trying and I thought from the wedding it was not going to be a reprise of Doug and Jamie, so good riddance. That said, she entered into a legal marriage and a contract with MAFS. When a marriage dissolves, there is generally a "discussion" to some degree or other and it sounds like this was solely a decision by Heather. That said, it is a TV show and we don't know what we were not shown, but it seems like Dereck was flapping in the wind until Heather delivered her decision. I also don't understand why they would let them out of a contract UNLESS, she was simply impossible to reason with.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:17 am

I'm still not caught up and it may be that I just don't care that much. I just finished the honeymoon episode. Of the 3 couples at that point, I think Lillian and Tom have the best chance. I'm just not feeling it with Sonia and Nick. He's so closed off with his feelings and she seems to be too sensitive which doesn't make for an easy time. Hopefully they can work through it but I'm not holding my breath.

Derek is always blaming everything on Heather without taking any of the blame. I don't know how that works for him in previous relationships but it's not helping now. Heather doesn't help herself because I think by this time she's frustrated by the whole thing. I do agree that she should have explained why she wanted out although it was apparent to me. They're not compatible at all and I don't think it's not just that she wasn't attracted to him. His looks are fine but to me it's his personality that I don't like. What really bugs me is that he played the victim the whole time while criticizing everything she did. She wasn't exactly warm and friendly to him either and that seems to have started the cycle of her being withdrawn and him being angry.

The fall season is back so it's hard to say if I'll keep watching. I may just follow along here. I don't know that the premise is something that should be repeated since it doesn't seem to be that effective other than in season 1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:49 pm

Nick wears the stupid shirts from his stupid clothing line all the time.  #rightreasonsrap

At least the Bachelor franchise has the discipline to prohibit all branding, etc., due to ABC rules.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by snglrose Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:40 am

https://youtu.be/5O7T-smGLq0   Sonia's other career
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=8FhE-wdJ_c8
another "actor" chosen by careful matching

snglrose

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:36 pm

snglrose wrote:https://youtu.be/5O7T-smGLq0   Sonia's other career
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=8FhE-wdJ_c8
another "actor" chosen by careful matching

Wow, she's not such a wilting rose in that second video is she? clapping!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:31 pm

Not sure where else to put this???

http://www.people.com/article/married-first-sight-david-vanessa-spinoff-series
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:32 pm

provenceguy wrote:Not sure where else to put this???

http://www.people.com/article/married-first-sight-david-vanessa-spinoff-series

We have a thread for it here.

MAFS Second Chances

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:52 pm

I wanted to toss this out there as my opinion. It seems at least at the half way point that only Tom and Lillian have a snowballs chance in h*ll of making it. Time will tell, but it forces me to comment on the so called "professionals" that are pairing these couples. I did not watch season 3, but I believe they all went their separate ways. Which means only two couples so far have made it, with a third and fourth hanging in there.

This seems the appropriate time to call into question the so called "pros" who are really messing with peoples lives. Let's call it like it is. You would never get a real expert in these fields to sit down and participate in a sham like this. Is it good reality tv, maybe, that is for you to decide, but it is not this well thought out, matched with the perfect person in depth study that they portray it to be either.

On one hand I say, if they applicants are willing to hang themselves out there to find "love" this way, they get what they deserve. On the other hand, Jessica had threats to her life and I believe secured an order of protection. That is simply dangerous. If, and I say if, Dereck used illegal substances, that was putting Heather in danger and breaking the law. And lastly, while a failed relationship is never pleasant, being on TV and subject to some of the crazies out there can only magnify the hurt.

I think a point was previously made, that the applicants are now in it for the wrong reasons. If you think back to the first Bachelor, even to a lesser degree, during Trista's Bachelorette season, they were in it for the engagement. Trista has managed to parlay it into a degree of fame and got a wedding paid for by ABC out of it. SM being what it is. once famous, they get offers from all kinds of sponsors who are only too willing to pay them because they have the "eyeballs" hanging on their every word. So, too with MAFS, they will never bite the hand that might feed them.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:01 pm

^ Totally agree with you, nuts2uiam. IMHO this show will not last past this season. It has become a waste of time.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:08 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:^ Totally agree with you, nuts2uiam.  IMHO this show will not last past this season.  It has become a waste of time.

Even though I watched season 1 & 2, I skipped 3 and I have to agree with you. This should be the last of this mess.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Back to top Go down

Post by Siamanx Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:44 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:^ Totally agree with you, nuts2uiam.  IMHO this show will not last past this season.  It has become a waste of time.

I'd agree as well. While this idea had real promise, their "experts" have matched up unsuitable people and part-time actors who shouldn't even be playing cards together.

Siamanx
Siamanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Siamanx Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:01 pm

Not sure if anyone already posted this, but there is an apparent spoiler to end all spoilers on the future of Nick and Sonia on Inquisitor.

I can't post a link yet (I'm a new member), but there's been what seems to be a leak from Sonia's niece.

Siamanx
Siamanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx