SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:And to give everyone an idea of what Kasha is talking about, this was finale night of Season 2.

Most users ever online was 4803 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:03 am

But, prior to that, we had very very active threads, and countless new members joining every day. yes

Crazy! I also think that was during Week 4 of Kaitlyn's season when you know who came back!.

And that MAFS Finale was deadhorse who could forget all the pictures falling down? Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698 probably would never watch any of these reality shows as well if it wasn't for this forum! Lots of great things to talk about!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:50 am

Yes, I did not watch one episode, but the discussion was also hopping.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:11 pm

I didn't know if this should go in this thread or not, but they are casting right now for an MAFS spin-off show -- I think it is called Second Chances at Love. It is a dating show for MAFS Season 3 participants Vanessa and David (they will be going on dates with different people).

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Thanks @suzq There is a thread for that.

MAFS Second Chance

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:26 pm

Wow, this is not far away now.....

https://www.facebook.com/MarriedAtFirstSight/?fref=nf

There is a clip.

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3170

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:41 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Curious to know how many viewers of the first three seasons are going to watch MAFS4.  I personally don't want to sit through another train wreck.  JMHO.

I really enjoyed watching/posting about Season 1. Season 2, I don't even remember. I think I didn't really keep up with it. Season 3, didn't watch at all.

Only if I see here that there is an actual relationship to watch.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:11 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I looked at some of the accounts of those that were part of the show and they have WAY more followers than those going on Bach In Paradise and some other Bach/Bachelorette folks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:41 pm

Here we go, they are:

http://www.people.com/article/married-at-first-sight-season-four-cast-reveal

Any guesses who ends up with who??? Hugesmile

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Pretty good cast by their pics/bios! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:44 pm

Thanks @Brill. Threads have been created.

They all look very nice. Fingers crossed. laugh out loud

ETA:

Fans of the show will have more access than ever to the couples this season. MAFS alum Jamie Otis will host Unfiltered, which will feature interviews with the couples as well as their friends and family throughout the season. The couples will also be sharing more behind the scenes on Confessions, which will show uncensored footage from all six newlyweds when they're away from production's cameras and lights.

People.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:33 pm

Brill wrote:Here we go, they are:

If I were to guess, the couples are in the order placed in the article.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:49 pm

atem wrote:
Brill wrote:Here we go, they are:

If I were to guess, the couples are in the order placed in the article.

You and GA must be right or they would have put the 3 gals together and the 3 guys. They must be trying something new because I thought before we figured who was with who and not them giving it to us. Unless of course I am losing my mind. Hugesmile Which could be happening. giggling

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx