SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:20 pm

I did it the old fashioned way but I don't really blink at couples in committed relationships starting a family before they're married. Someone like Ali who is in a serious relationship, works, owns a home with her fiancée and is clearly in a better place life wise is one thing. But K/S just don't seem ready, and I don't mean just the wedding part.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by isittrue Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:29 pm

Surely, they know that kids are a lot of work, right? And K had a hard enough time staying away from her wine for 1 month - this would require 9 months of sobriety. I agree that they are not ready for kids. Having fantasies about babies is always easier than the reality. I also hope that they take their time on having them - it's a lifetime commitment. They should continue to take their time enjoying their relationship, home, and dog before anything else imo.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:08 pm

Having kids is tough. Once you have them, you are always a parent. I can't speak for all parents only myself, but I know there is no type of worry or love like a parent has for their child.  
With that being said there is a different mind set(IMO) for some in this generation having children, then there was in my generation 20-30 yrs ago. A close childhood friend told me 30 yrs ago why she wanted to divorce her childhood sweetheart. She said if she had to work and raise her child, she may as well do it single and be happier. As simple as that sounds, it was not the norm 30 yrs ago. Far from it.
However, I hear that all to often in this current generation. JMO but the word "happier" seems to have been reduced in definition. (dumbed down). Example: being happier 30 yrs might mean less emotionally/physically stressful vs today it's just easier living alone and not having to put up with someone else's crap.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:50 pm

More excited about having children together than actually getting married?? Suspect Did I read that correctly? scratch Having a child is a huge commitment Kait and Shawn. It's not like you give the child back when the novelty wears off and you want to flit off and do something else.

I'm old fashioned too and believe marriage should come before a planned pregnancy.

If they're not big on planning a wedding, there's no law that says they have to have some huge blowout wedding. They could do something small and simple with close family friends.

But I'm troubled by the idea that a couple that can't sit down and start planning a wedding are anxious to have a child, a 24\7 commitment? no idea

I used to be a super planner. Then I had children and quickly learned I could plan as much as I wanted, but all it took was a fever, a scary cough or some other "unplanned" need from my children and all the planning went out the window.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:53 pm

JMO but planning a wedding is a piece of cake ANY day compared to raising a child. The idea is ludicrous. And if you can't afford a wedding, don't even contemplate college tuition or even preschool tuition. Kids are expensive.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:34 am

Kashathediva wrote:JMO but planning a wedding is a piece of cake ANY day compared to raising a child. The idea is ludicrous.  And if you can't afford a wedding, don't even contemplate college tuition or even preschool tuition. Kids are expensive.

I think they are saying that as a way to deflect why they haven't started planning for the wedding. Look...we really are serious...we want babies. Just the latest answer to that question. Let's face it, once the reality of not being able to drink for that long hits Kaitlyn, that thought will be out the window and there will be some other excuse as to why they have no plans for the wedding.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 am

^ I agreed ! I think it is obvious that they are not ready to get married and not there yet . Why not just admit that they are not ready to get married for now and just happy having a long engagement instead of saying excuses. I mean if there is no wedding planning being made then say it . Stop saying no time ,terrible at planning , and now more excited of having kids than getting married.What is the next reason ? ...I don't understand why they seem cannot say exactly their whole reason about wedding planning. They are just talking in circles . There is no problem in wanting having kids before getting married . But if you want to build a family first then why not just plan the big day then start getting pregnant . As if they are so busy with their life in the past eight months of being engaged.For sure they can do it through the help of a wedding planner . If others can juggle their time to do a wedding planning . Sure they can . They have a lot of time on their hands. I don't have problem for both of them not rushing . They can always do that.It's just some of their reasons in every media interviews they had are not consistent . It is obvious either of them are  not ready to get married and just enjoying being engaged and living their life in the moment. Jmo .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:48 am

On this people article. KB can't even talked her own situation now being engaged and getting his man without mentioning her season being portrayed and bringing nick laugh out loud . Well I do think it has something to do her actions too on the show during her season. Just saying .

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20988210,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 1sftza

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:15 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:On this people article. KB can't even talked her own situation now being engaged and getting his man without mentioning her season being portrayed and bringing nick laugh out loud . Well I do think it has something to do her actions too on the show during her season. Just saying .

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20988210,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 3 1sftza

I am just wondering when the magazine will ever get Shawn's age right - they always list him as 28, he'll be 30 in May.

Seriously, I think this is really old news with regards to Nick and whatnot - for the most part, people have moved on.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:01 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:On this people article. KB can't even talked her own situation now being engaged and getting his man without mentioning her season being portrayed and bringing nick laugh out loud . Well I do think it has something to do her actions too on the show during her season. Just saying .

When will this couple own their actions. She was the one that slept with Nick twice . They keep blaming the edit they received but to me it was pretty accurate . They have both made fools of themselves especially K with her druken self. At least Nick owns up to what he did on the show. I really wish this couple would go away. She and one other were the worst ettes to ever be on this show. Get real jobs and stop blaming others for their childish behavior . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Haha! Lol This is so funny!. I also noticed that on her snapchat story today . She started drinking in the middle of afternoon both whisky and wine laugh out loud because she is celebrating today is the#nationaldrinkingwineday. Shawn even called her a boozebag on her sc today coz she is asking wine for him. I don't know but this is really starting to get serious of her being an alcoholic . Shawn needs to tell her to take it slow though and stop being the tolerating fiance . scratch just saying .

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/700467453659230208

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:39 pm

Shawn balls has been kidnapped how is he gonna say anything. The insults are starting though since he is saying she is a boozebag not good. Things might just change real soon now that real world life is starting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax