SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sun May 08, 2016 12:27 pm

If Paris Hilton could put out a song then anyone can. It needs neither basic singing ability or considerable talent to do so. EVERYTHINg goes can be fixed in a matter of seconds, all u need is the money and these days the kids are doing their own home recordings.

Imo good for her for trying something new. Good or bad laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 08, 2016 12:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:No one needs to buy her song. At least she is trying. She isn't insulting anyone or hurting anyone, just trying to do something she might like or love. I am not always a Kaitlyn fan, but this all seems a little harsh to me. JMO.

If it's too harsh then there's the fan threads. Other posters opinions aren't up for criticism. We've all had opinions on these folks that sound harsh to their fans.

Personally I think she's a moron if she thinks this is going anywhere but perhaps she's being realistic about it and doesn't expect much from it.

All JMO. :halo:
I am not a fan. And it does seem harsh to me, IMO. Is it not okay to say what is our opinion as long as it is stated as such? 

JMO, good for someone for doing something. I don't have to listen to her music, I don't listen to lots of music, I just don't understand why working on music is harmful to anyone else? Again JMO.

But if the post is viewed as a violation please feel free to delete it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun May 08, 2016 12:49 pm

Writing a song and taking a few voice lessons does not make one a singer or musician.   laugh out loud

Luckily, she has surrounded herself with some that already have or are finding their footing in the business so maybe they'll be able to give her an opening and in that many don't have.  Nashville is crawling with many a talented artist that never make it, so her chances of success are slim, IMO.  But if she's found something to hold her interest and invest her time in, outside of drinking, partying and oversharing on SM, then good for her.  I can't see myself being interested in listening to her, but maybe she'll surprise me.  Then again, I have the ability to change the radio station, skip over her song or not download it to begin with if it gets that far.  laugh out loud  JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 08, 2016 12:51 pm

Calling others opinions harsh is what needs to stop. Disagreeing is fine, being critical of other posters opinions is not. Personally I don't see what's so harsh. I think this has been pretty tame IMO so far especially compared to what's been said about her in the past. I know I've had harsher opinions on her and other cast.

I don't think she's doing anything harmful either. Most of these folks aren't doing anything harmful IMO with a few exceptions. I just think most of their aspirations are silly. But like I said perhaps she's not expecting much to come out of this and is being realistic about it.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 08, 2016 3:07 pm

Kaitlyn (& Shawn) definitely aren't my faves. But good for her for trying something, if this is truly a passion and a dream of hers! Maybe she used The Bachelorette to get her foot in the door, and lucky for her she landed a Nashville dude. No different than Jillian, or Ali, or Des, or probably JoJo in a few months trying to make something out of this. I'd prefer her having a little fun and trying this over sitting around hocking products and snapping her drinking antics and life away. no idea  JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 08, 2016 3:43 pm

Good for her. She needs something to focus on other than negative SM and drinking. I'm glad after a 1+ years, of doing nothing, she's thought of something.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 08, 2016 4:01 pm

Opinions on cast--perfectly ok.
Opinions on members--so not cool.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 08, 2016 4:08 pm

I'm mainly worried for her if she has a terrible singing voice. laugh out loud Have we heard her sing before?

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 08, 2016 4:23 pm

According to this WP article she's sung before in her snaps and can carry a tune.

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-music-jj-lane-1478378/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon May 09, 2016 5:59 pm

Kb's interview I think from last month when she was in Vancouver, but just came out today . She was asked again about wedding. Same thing she said they haven't set a date yet.They have been very busy. ( how busy they are laugh out loud) and can't imagine of planning a wedding but if they would get to the point they will incorporate to their adventures into their upcoming youtube channel.They will be youtubers soon. Yes what is next to them according to kb is they will going to launch their you tube channel soon and we'll take their subscribers along with them on their many travels and adventures.

http://girlinbetsey.com/2016/05/former-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-interview.html

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon May 09, 2016 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 Eb97c9
citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 9zt107citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 Xgicuccitystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 Oaw2uvcitystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 2pqw5k8citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 30szzaucitystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon May 09, 2016 7:12 pm

KB collaboration .

https://chelceytatedesigns.com/collections/chelcey-tate-x-kaitlyn-bristowe

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 Eb97c9
citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 9zt107citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 Xgicuccitystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 Oaw2uvcitystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 2pqw5k8citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 30szzaucitystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 21 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 8:15 pm

The only good one is "The Struggle is Real" because she really is struggling to find herself it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax