Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 4 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:55 pm

If she really does drink too much, he will eventually tire of it.

Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If she really does drink too much, he will eventually tire of it.
Maybe Shawn is wiling to put up with Kaitlyn's drinking for the financial and "other" benefits that come with their relationship. Shawn's suppose to be an example of health and fitness but he may be a "closet" drinker JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 2560

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If she really does drink too much, he will eventually tire of it.
I am starting to think we give Shawn too much credit and him and Kaitlyn are the same type, but he is able to hide it better than her.

StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:42 pm

It's pretty sad I heard on the morning news this morning that it was National Drink Wine day and my first thought was K was going to have a hay day. As if she needs a reason to drink wine.

And so it starts IMO something tells me that won't be the last time we hear Shawn calling her names in reference to the drinking.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30970

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:37 pm

lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Too bad she doesn't follow her own advice.

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:58 pm

Riaz, such a sweetheart!  beatingheart

K is going into this without having a clue. Riaz had to ask her several times what her advice is to the young girls going through this. She can't give a straight logical genuine answer.

She likes to call people out so they might realize what they've said, or apologize, or they might delete the tweet. No Kaitlyn IMO you like to call them out for the very same reason you gave when Riaz asked why do they bully. It makes you feel good just like it makes a bully feel good.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30970

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:22 am

New article of them from US mag. It looks like Shawn is planning to have a second proposal to KB.  They also revealed that they are currently renting the house they moved in right now for six months and planning to buy a house soon permanently . As of with the wedding . same thing . KB said she knows she will eventually get married but they just cannot plan right now because they don't have time or the energy right now . Of course they are so busy in life as they said.

The Bachelorette's Shawn Plans to Propose to Kaitlyn for a Second Time! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via UsWeekly

lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:26 am

What a pity, box of bricks still has not got his balls back yet

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:New article of them from US mag. It looks like Shawn is planning to have a second proposal to KB.  They also revealed that they are currently renting the house they moved in right now  for six months and planning to buy a house soon permanently . As of with the wedding . same thing . KB said she knows she will eventually get married but they just cannot plan right now because they don't have time or the energy right now . Of course they are so busy in life as they said.

The Bachelorette's Shawn Plans to Propose to Kaitlyn for a Second Time! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via UsWeekly

I don't get the proposing for a second time.... seriously what is the point!?! I can understand renewing wedding vows after years of marriage but a second proposal within a year?

And K and S talking about having 4 or 5 kids is crazy. They have no idea the level of commitment and responsibility kids require. Maybe they should focus on gainful employment before they start talking about kids. They do not sound like 30 year olds to me. JMO.

Rolly

Female Posts : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:New article of them from US mag. It looks like Shawn is planning to have a second proposal to KB.  They also revealed that they are currently renting the house they moved in right now  for six months and planning to buy a house soon permanently . As of with the wedding . same thing . KB said she knows she will eventually get married but they just cannot plan right now because they don't have time or the energy right now . Of course they are so busy in life as they said.

I don't get the proposing for a second time.... seriously what is the point!?! I can understand renewing wedding vows after years of marriage but a second proposal within a year?

And K and S talking about having 4 or 5 kids is crazy. They have no idea the level of commitment and responsibility kids require. Maybe they should focus on gainful employment before they start talking about kids. They do not sound like 30 year olds to me. JMO.

WTH are they so busy with? I get that Shawn actually seems to be trying to get his business off the ground, but what is she so busy with...other than drinking all that wine? I hope she realises that 4 or 5 kids requires a lot more work than planning a wedding.

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:44 am

They did not specify what the proposal was referencing.
It could be along the lines of will you be my drinking buddy, through rich times and poor times(moving back in with sis), through kindness and bullying, through domestic and imported beers, through 100 proof and wine coolers until rehab, death or incarceration do we part? Please accept this corkscrew.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21638

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion