SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:16 pm

Tacky AF. These two can be so entitled. Super rude considering they attached this to the invite of their "friend" Ben. Kaitlyn... Move on. It's ok. Sean and Cat weren't there. Neither were Des or Chris. Ditto Ashley and JP. Samesies for Trista and Ryan. Jason and Molly, also MIA. Ben just happened last season, he was practically a character this season, and they have a reality show to promote. Grow the crap up and be GRATEFUL for what you did get from this show, instead of constantly expecting the moon on a silver platter.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by dina Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:37 pm

they shouldn't have done that... they are clearly having more fun with Jillian right now... but whatever, i am 100% sure its not hate toward benlo at all, i know from social media they are still close,  but more like why they have to invite chad, carly, ashley I, nick , lace ?!! i wish producers could invite all beautiful couples and show the beautiful love stories they made instead of stupid drama. JMO
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:39 pm

dina wrote:they shouldn't have done that... they are clearly having more fun with Jillian right now... but whatever, i am 100% sure hate toward benlo at all, i know from social media they are still close,  but more like why they have to invite chad, carly, ashley I, nick , lace ?!! i wish producers could invite all beautiful couples and show the beautiful love stories they made instead of stupid drama. JMO
Those people were invited because BIP starts tomorrow and they are on it. They never bring back all the couples.

These two should be grateful they are even getting opportunities like Celebrity Family Feud and Who Wants to be a Millionaire.

Last edited by umngirl on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 38 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 38 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:46 pm

What the heck. They've never showed this much disdain so blatantly, even though I suspected it was brewing... So embarrassing. 

Alanna come get your faves! laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:30 am

What a horrible, entitled tweet! Of course BenLo were there, he was the lead last season. Jealousy just isn't a good look on anyone. Do they not get that they're NOT owed anything by the show, and whatever they're given, they should be just thankful. It's all freeking freebies, not something you've earned. Smh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:35 am

Oh FFS, these two need to STFU already. Weren't they just on Family Feud? Clearly they're not totally forgotten like they should be as far as I'm concerned, so why the whining? Only one past couple was there and that was the latest. What could Kaitlyn and Shawn possibly add to the broadcast, when they're old news and have no plans to discuss?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:44 am

But guys they wanted the free trip to LA.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:58 am

bleuberry wrote:Alanna come get your faves! laugh out loud

She's too busy loving on JoJo at the moment to worry about them.  Let her get threw media rounds then she can rein in Shawn and Kait. laugh out loud

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:58 am

mindless wrote:Oh FFS, these two need to STFU already. Weren't they just on Family Feud? Clearly they're not totally forgotten like they should be as far as I'm concerned, so why the whining? Only one past couple was there and that was the latest. What could Kaitlyn and Shawn possibly add to the broadcast, when they're old news and have no plans to discuss?  

And even that one couple in attendance had like 45 seconds of airtime to offer advice. The BIP cast was largely ignored. The focus was on JoJo, as it should be. Seriously, what could Katilyn and Shawn add? She got her mug on the premiere. Good enough. If she keeps biting that hand, the offers she gets are going to really start to trickle.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:08 am

Diana wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 38 USx7JCF

They are literally more insufferable on a day to day basis.

Here's a hint: you probably weren't invited because you are entitled, overrated, immature drunks.

Best bachelorette as in...Kaitlyn Bristowe? cantstopl I knew Kaitlyn didn't have any sense but my my, they are both delusional.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:10 am

BlackHalo wrote:they are both delusional.
and narcissistic Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:12 am

I'm all for someone dragging them a new one. It's an entitled and spoiled attitude already acting like you should be invited there, but commenting on that BenLo picture, IMO is trying to create drama for Ben and Lauren, who Shawn and Kaitlyn call their 'friends'.
I'm waiting for them again to whine about being bullied on sm, when they first started the drama this time. JMHO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax