SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:21 am

did ya'll figure out why she was upset in her tweets the other day ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by lightredemption Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:31 am

hae1001 wrote:Yea, I really just dont understand why they feel so left out. Since Kaitlyns season ended, she was on After Paradise (via phone call to discuss Ashley/ Jared), on Bachelor Live for Ben's season, the Bachelor 20 special, JoJos season of the Bachelorette, and has represented The Bachelor franchise twice on Celebrity Family Feud. They are just being greedy now.  
Seriously - they act like they are perpetually ignored and have never been invited to anything
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:22 am

hae1001 wrote:Yea, I really just dont understand why they feel so left out. Since Kaitlyns season ended, she was on After Paradise (via phone call to discuss Ashley/ Jared), on Bachelor Live for Ben's season, the Bachelor 20 special, JoJos season of the Bachelorette, and has represented The Bachelor franchise twice on Celebrity Family Feud. They are just being greedy now.  

1000000% this. 

It would still be a bad look even *if* she had a point, but she's still cashing in. 

I thought Shawn was the level headed one, disappointed in him. Time for them to let it go and stop letting stupid TV show invites dictate their importance.

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:33 am

His leash was on so tight, he had no choice to tweet that. laugh out loud j/k of course.

Shawn will either get sick of it over the years, or put up with it forever. Whatever works, good for them. I personally would never embarass my partner and treat him like he's the servant. It was obvious the guys on FFeud know what that relationship is all about. They had to drag him back and play the game and hugged it out to make him feel better that he didn't hand the game over to her when she pouted, that's the way I see it. He's a wimp IMO and she's a total spoiled brat who has no conscience on how she treats him. He likes it, so that's ok too.

I find them very selfish and ungrateful. She was the 'ette, she had wardrobe makeup travelled to beautiful countries, magazine spreads, you name it, all for free. She got engaged, the man of her dreams, and that's the thanks TPTB get from both of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:37 am

And they have zero ties to JoJo so why the heck would they need to be there. They just want camera time. I am now hoping ABC doesn't invite them to anything else. Then they'll truly know what it's like to be treated unfairly.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:44 am

I feel like Kaitlyn/Shawn's entitlement/jealousy has really blown up and become overt ever since Ben/Lauren announced their TV show. I really think that's where 75% of her resentment comes from. In their eyes, she was the star and Ben was just a supporting cast member, and Shawn was the winner, and Ben was second runner up. Yeah, they are all "friends," but not really. And now that other friend kinda moved on and upstaged them all with his own couple brand + spin off that they obviously desperately want, and they are none to pleased. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:50 am

The thing is, how many opportunities did she miss out on because of her bratty snarky behaviour? IMO she has no one to blame but herself, if she thinks she's being stiffed.

She IMO thinks she's "cool" by behaving the way she does. Be yourself, have fun with your life, but don't expect every one to agree with your behaviour with your little spoiled outbursts. How does she think that is going to help her in any way.

They are in Vegas now filming Who Wants to be a Millionaire. I'm sure that was planned awhile ago. I wonder why they think of them now after they acted like spoiled teenagers. MF tweeted a snarky remark commenting on Shawn's crazy hair after their childish SM behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:57 am

The thing with Kaitlyn is she has built a brand with being the "alternative" couple. The one who could "give 2 craps" about the show, the fans, what people think. They are just Kaitlyn/Shawn, doing them.

Couldn't be further from the truth, IMO. I don't think many formers/couples care more about what people think and their "place" in Bachelor universe more than Boothstowe (mostly Kaitlyn, but Shawn by default.) It's obvious just in the way she constantly fights back against the internet trolls, won't ever give it a rest. It's obvious how much she cares with her butt hurt tweets about not being at the ATFR, etc, etc.

I think the couple who truly doesn't care is probably more like quiet, kind, Des & Chris. They do their thing, do certain appearances, not much, but certainly don't whine, at least not publicly, at every little perceived "slight." I mean, they didn't even get the franchise wedding. And unless I missed something, I never once heard either complain.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:03 am

This is  I am thinking about them. I mean her season is just over for how long now ? Let the current couples come out and take over the fame . She should be thankful abc still asking them to appear on their live shows despite of them saying how unhappy they are with the way the show treated them. Abc still there asking them to appear their 15 mins of fame . Jmo.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 40 Eb97c9
7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 40 9zt1077 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 40 Xgicuc7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 40 Oaw2uv7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 40 2pqw5k87 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 40 30szzau7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 40 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:05 am

She's gotten plenty of opportunities as was brought up a few days ago in this thread. No one from this show can have it all, not even the beloved couples. Remember when SeanCat's pregnancy wasn't even acknowledged on Bachelor Live but K&S were invited there even though they had no interesting news to share? Remember when Chres didn't get a televised wedding because the show was supposedly done with those but then Janner got one? Remember when the other couples except BenLo weren't invited to JoJo's ATFR and none of them complained about it except K&S? They're not the only ones who have missed out on opportunities. JoJo's ATFR was supposed to be about JoJo and Jordan. That was their night and their moment to shine. It's not always about you, Kaitlyn and Shawn.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:08 am

sosleepy wrote:I feel like Kaitlyn/Shawn's entitlement/jealousy has really blown up and become overt ever since Ben/Lauren announced their TV show. I really think that's where 75% of her resentment comes from. In their eyes, she was the star and Ben was just a supporting cast member, and Shawn was the winner, and Ben was second runner up. Yeah, they are all "friends," but not really. And now that other friend kinda moved on and upstaged them all with his own couple brand + spin off that they obviously desperately want, and they are none to pleased. JMO.

I always got the feeling Shawn is your buddy until you get something he feels he is entitled to. He displayed this behavior on Kaitlyn's season (getting pissed off when Jared got the GDR instead of him).

They should be kissing production and BenLo's azz for a guess spot on the show. Not shading them.laugh out loud

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:11 am

Yup. Agreed with all above. Note to Kaitlyn: there are currently 8 franchise couples together, and you, Boothstowe, aren't even one of the married ones. You are not a special snowflake. Get in line, and be grateful for what you get. If not, I'll happily trade lives and take some of those freebie trips, Hawaii and Paris for free sound amazeballs. Must be nice.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax