SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:54 am

hae1001 wrote:
Mella13 wrote:No one is perfect and Shawn and Kaitlyn are only human. Smiley

I don't think anyone is asking that they be perfect, but rather that they be respectful for others. Yes, they are only human, but that doesn't give them a hall pass to take out their bitter resentment on Ben and Lauren.
JMO of course.

IA that's how I see it. Kaitlyn feels it's her right to say and behave any way she wants. That's fine, however you have to deal with the outcome. The only way she deals with the out come is to lash out. She indicates in the blog that she blogged and tweeted during the show to show JoJo support. She could have picked up the phone and talked to her and gave her all the support she needed.

I agree with @sosleepy If one is truly happy in their relationship, they live a positive life. There are other 'ettes before her who are married or in a good place in their life with their chosen one who don't display this kind of immaturity. IMO that's because they are truly happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Mella13 Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:18 am

I do not think that she is not happy, K is this kind of person, and if S can deal with it, everything is OK. Year ago so many people said that they will split in a month, but they are still together. Smiley

I do not quarrel with someone, I like K. That's it.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:48 am

Mella13 wrote:I do not think that she is not happy, K is this kind of person, and if S can deal with it, everything is OK. Year ago so many people said that they will split in a month, but they are still together. Smiley

I do not quarrel with someone, I like K. That's it.

We don't quarrel, we post our opinions. I'm glad you can enjoy them as a couple. yes

I'm not sure if you are aware, they have a Fan Thread where all posts are positive.

Fan Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:06 pm

I like kaitlyn and shawn as a couple. I'm a  firm believer in someone for everyone and I think they've found that with each other, they fit together so well. There's been speculation in the past on this very board that tptb just don't like them, I don't think they do. While I think other couples have been shafted WAY more than them (*cough* Chres *cough*) for reasons that escape me, there doesn't seem to be the animosity from tptb towards them like I see with Kaitlyn and Shawn (doesn't help that they spoiled their own season). All that said, I cringed when I saw that tweet and I found it in EXTREMELY poor taste. They do seem very jealous of all the opportunities BenLo receives, it could just be moments of weakness when they like those kinds of tweets or send those tweets out as we know neither of them have much in the way of filters but it would be nice to see both of them exercise some measure of self control with the things they air publicly. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:18 pm

I'm just really baffled how they think they are being shafted in terms of opportunities, if indeed they think that. Kaitlyn got to be on family feud twice, no one else has. They just taped an episode of Millionaire. The show has given them the ability to just chillax, traveling around the world on free vacations with no real jobs. They should be on their knees thanking the show for their current situation and not complaining about going the ATFR.

Oh and Shawn, your chick is FAR from the best bachelorette ever. JMO

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 87b72b10 7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 86669110 7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:21 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm just really baffled how they think they are being shafted in terms of opportunities, if indeed they think that. Kaitlyn got to be on family feud twice, no one else has. They just taped an episode of Millionaire. The show has given them the ability to just chillax, traveling around the world on free vacations with no real jobs. They should be on their knees thanking the show for their current situation and not complaining about going the ATFR.

Oh and Shawn, your chick is FAR from the best bachelorette ever. JMO

LOVE this post! Spot on! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:18 pm

@ReneeM I agree with you that perhaps this couple was a bit miffed at the Benlo opportunities; more so their upcoming reality show. Based on Ka-Shawn's snapchat life, they probably thought that they're more entertaining and should've been considered for their own show IMO.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:21 pm

^ hate to say but it summarize everything you said Smiley

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 Eb97c9
7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 9zt1077 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 Xgicuc7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 Oaw2uv7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 2pqw5k87 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 30szzau7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:49 pm

I think the resentment really bubbled over with BenLo's reality tv show announcement. At least that's when it became obvious and blatant to me. It seems like A LOT of formers are making cameos on this show (Jo^3- so I guess things can't be too awkward there like Kaitlyn really seemed to want it to be, the twins, Ashley I, Becca, potentially The Farmer, I'll be shocked if Trista and Ryan don't show up, maybe JJ.) None of those people seem bitter, rather they are just milking the opportunity to get more camera time and piggy backing off BenLo's silly show. If Boothstowe played nice, maybe they could have an episode and hope for good ratings to maybe get a show of their own. I guess that's not how they opperate though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:00 pm

It would hurt Kaitlyn's heart, in my opinion, to get to be only an episode of Ben's (who is her castoff) show. Not only would she only get to be a small part of Ben's story but she would probably have to do or talk about Ben too and I am almost positive she would find all of that insulting. What is sad to me is it seemed as though Shawn was genuinely friends with Ben and now I feel like he would also be insulted on Kaitlyn's behalf. I feel like Kaitlyn has actually had more opportunities than Ben has just not the big one that she wants.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:03 pm

IMO people are attracted in the long run to positivity and other than initial rubber necking will shun negativity.
Eventually, this will come back to haunt her, unless she learns from her lessons. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:51 pm

I do think abc have been nice to both of them despite all these attitudes toward them . They gave them a lot of opportunities by guesting them the best that they can. The only problem here is they are expecting an offer like benlo . Jmo.

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 Eb97c9
7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 9zt1077 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 Xgicuc7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 Oaw2uv7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 2pqw5k87 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 30szzau7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 45 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax