SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:17 am

limoncello wrote:can somebody please give me a short summary of what Kaitlyn has said about BenLo? I thought they were all on a good note no idea

She apparently posted this on her snapchat
https://mobile.twitter.com/healthy_happy1/status/779656660725985281

She also tweeted something shady when it was announced that BenLo were getting the happily ever after show, using BenLo's picture, basically saying that she and Shawn should get the show instead.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:15 am

As bitter as she is, I think she was referring to the BiP randoms when she said 'people who aren't happily engaged,' because say what you will about BenLo, I think it's universally accepted that they are fine relationship wise.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:26 am

bleuberry wrote:As bitter as she is, I think she was referring to the BiP randoms when she said 'people who aren't happily engaged,' because say what you will about BenLo, I think it's universally accepted that they are fine relationship wise.
That's what she said after. Apparently she didn't even know couples were at Iheart radio..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:58 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
bleuberry wrote:As bitter as she is, I think she was referring to the BiP randoms when she said 'people who aren't happily engaged,' because say what you will about BenLo, I think it's universally accepted that they are fine relationship wise.
That's what she said after. Apparently she didn't even know couples were at Iheart radio..

yeah, but then which of the claimed unhappy engaged people did she mean? as far as I know, I didn't see any of the BIP engaged couple on the festival. I don't mean to sound sarcastic, I'm just genuinely curious to know whom she could have possibly had in mind Smiley
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:05 am

limoncello wrote:

yeah, but then which of the claimed unhappy engaged people did she mean? as far as I know, I didn't see any of the BIP engaged couple on the festival. I don't mean to sound sarcastic, I'm just genuinely curious to know whom she could have possibly had in mind Smiley
No, she apparently meant that people that weren't "happily engaged" (in a bachelor relationship) were NOT invited to I Heart. But then she tweeted, she didn't know couples were there, so she deleted the snap.

She was basically trying to say that the singles of the bachelor franchise were invited, but not the couples. But then she realized she looked dumb because she was wrong, so she took it back.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:59 am

^That's the only thing that makes any sense to me, but how could she know the singles were invited, but not the couples? Is she even friends with and following any of them besides Becca? In which case was she shading her friend Becca, who BTW was snapping Ben and Lauren first thing and then JoJo and Jordan once they arrived? Hard to believe Kaitlyn would be that uninformed. She needs to just put a sock in it already. Would save her a lot of embarrassment.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:09 am

She was basically whining just because she and Shawn weren't invited. She didn't care who was, just that she wasn't. She's really out of touch with the Bach events etc, most of the invited people are the singles from the franchise, have been for years.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:18 am

I'm sorry, but I call BS on that. I think she damn well knew that there were some couples there, she and Alf didn't get invited, and she was really mad because she felt that they were entitled to be there as well, thus her bitterness on snapchat. Now that she has been called out by multiple people, I think she is backpedaling to save face by trying to make it seem like her snaps were directed at the random single guys and girls who were in attendance. Sorry, Kaitlyn, but you're not fooling me. Just do us all a favor and shutup and go away. You have SO much to be happy about. You found a guy on your season, you both appear to be happy together, you get paid vacations and for endorsing stupid products because of your fame since you're probably too lazy or have no desire to get an actual job, and you also appear to be in good health. Wonderful. Do you know how many people would love to have a life like that? Of course you don't, because you're a spoiled brat and it's always about you. I honestly cannot think of a more spoiled, bitter, entitled contestant/lead in recent memory than Kaitlyn. Why TPTB ever thought "wow! This girl could be our next Bachelorette" is beyond me.

I just needed to get that off my chest. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:25 am

Yeah. IDK. At the very least she follows Ben and JoJo (and probably Lauren and maybe Jordan too). She's also attached to her phone, and these guys were literally popping up in everyone's snaps - Chris, Becca, Ashley I., the twins, I could go on. I find it very hard to believe she didn't know they were there. She snapped emotionally without thinking.

Even if she didn't know Jo^3 and BenLo were there it hardly makes it any better. Is it better/classier/nicer to publically shade Amanda/Josh, Carly/Evan, or Lace/Grant, regardless what you think of them? Or better to shade the singles? She needs to think before she snaps/tweets. She just comes accross so bitter and resentful. Not a good look for a girl who, really, has a pretty great life and a great ride due to this show, all things considered. I mean, she's 30+ with no real talent, education or life skills. She could be slumming it minimum wage or some low tier entry level position, no gravy train Franchise coupling either.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:09 pm

I don't care what Kaitlyn does .but I wish she just stop tweeting like that. It doesn't look good. She needs to understand she is no longer that hottest one . So she needs to move on her life and be happy like others . She sounded like a jealous person . Enough is enough . Jmo.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 60 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 60 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 60 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 60 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 60 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 60 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 60 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:13 pm

Kaitlyn snapped that she either wants a new puppy or a baby. Go with the puppy, Kait. Having a baby makes you grow up for sure, but I just can't see her as a mother at this point in time. I just don't see it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:11 pm

I think she will be a fantastic mother. When she is ready.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax